ONESHOT

My Special 17th Birthday [ONESHOT]

My Best  Birthday; 17th years old.

It was 9.00 PM, I was at nightclub with my friends. Well, I’m Sunny. One of NightGirls’s members. Well, NightGirls is the girls that have been hurt by boys. Well, I have. 5 times and I hate it. The most ex – boyfriend that I hate is my last real ex. Well, let me tell you what has happen.

 

I’m back from my school. Usually I will buy some snacks in front of my school. Then I felt someone is poking me from behind. I turned around. He was my senior. He’s so handsome. Then he bought me some lollipop. I thanked to him and we’re going to park together.

 

Everyday I go to the park to meet him. Then one day he asked me that I’m single or not. I nodded. Then he proposes me and of course I accept him. Then, before my birthday, he promised me that he will go to the park. When it was my birthday, after I hang out with my friends I ran to the park. I waited for him but he’s not coming. After 8.00 pm, I went to shop to buy snacks and guess what – he’s with other girl! I ran to him and slapped him. “WE’RE DONE!” I shouted.

 

“Sunny~” someone poked me from the back. It was – Yoona! She’s one of my bestfriend.

 

“what?” I asked. She smiled. “I break another guy’s heart today!” She said. I smiled back. “waah congrats!”

 

“thank you unnie~” she said. “sure things” I nodded and smiled. “Eh, I must go. My boyfriend is calling me” she said and winked to me. I winked to her back.

 

I was bored at that night. I looked at the calendar. Well, next month is my birthday. But I’m not excited. Well, you know why? Because of my 5th ex! Then someone poked me from behind. I turned around. It was a guy. He said, “wanna dance with me?” I nodded  and smile.

 

After we danced together, I felt dizzy. Then I went to the back of nightclub and saw someone with his motor. I accidentally pushed him.

 

“Mianhae.” I said. Then he pushed me back. “who do you think you are, huh?” he said. I was like – huh?

 

“Hey I already said sorry! What do you want, huh!?” I shouted at him. He laughed. “what’s so funny!?” I shouted again.

 

“Hey playgirl! Why don’t you flirt me, huh?” he laughed again. Now I’m really angry!

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I ADMIT THAT I’M PLAYGIRL, BUT I’M NOT Y! I’M BEING PLAYGIRL BECAUSE SOME REASON, NOT LIKE ANOTHER  GIRL! MARK MY WORDS, BOYS ARE STUPID!” I slapped him.  He laughed again and I ran away.

 


I ran to toilet and wiped my tears. Then yoona came.  “Unnie what happened!?” she said.

 

“I met some boy that are really rude..” I said. She nodded. “Okay, I will break that guy’s heart. Where is him?” she asked. “Don’t.. He’s not playboy..” I said. She nodded and she sent me to home.

 

The next day, I went to school. I’m so excited because tomorrow is – Summer! Yeay!  After I’m schooling, I went to restaurant, alone. Well, Yoona is with her boyfriend. And me? I’m waiting for my boyfriend in restaurant. I’m so bored ><, then I messaged him that I’m busy, actually want to shopping alone :3. Hey – I just remember that I’m started to lose my money. Aigoo! Well, I saw some jobs promotion. I think I can work there. 

 

I applied as a servant in restaurant. Then after I finished working, I accidentally pushed someone, guess what – it’s the guy that I slapped last night!

 

“why are you pushing me again!?” he said.

 

“because you’re !” I said. He laughed. “Haha, you’re funny! Oh I just knew that your name is Sunny~” he said. “so? And I just knew that your name is Yunho~” I said after I saw his name tag.

 

“oh..” he said. “I wonder why a playgirl working here?” he said.

 

“aish! Don’t be busybody!” I said. He laughed.

After I finished working, I ran to home and changed my clothes and go to nightclub. Then I met Yoona there.

 

“Aigoo you’re so late” she said. “I know.. I was working on restaurant..” I said. She almost choked. “Whatt!? Why? Girl as pretty as you shouldn’t work in restaurant!” she said. I rolled my eyes. “Hey let’s dance!” I said. Yoona nodded.

 

After I danced, I went out again for breathing in the fresh air. Again, I saw annoying Yunho! I try to hide my face.

 

“Don’t hide your face, I already know it’s you!” he said. Then I sighed. “aigoo.. what do you want??” I asked. “I want you to stop from being playgirl.” He said. “what? I never stop!” I said and going back to night club. He laughed.

 

The next day, I went to the restaurant where I worked. And I saw the annoying Yunho. He teased me everyday. After three week I worked there, as usually Yunho teased me again.

 

“Hey playgirl!” he said. “Don’t call me like that! I have name!” I rolled my eyes. He laughed. “Eh, next week is your birthday, right?” he asked. I nodded.

 

“Don’t you excited?” he asked. I shook my head. “why?”

 

“It because my ex – boyfriend.. Because of him my last year’s birthday is worst day ever..” I hold back my tears. I don’t want to cry in front him. He nodded.

 

“Hey, where’s my order!?” suddenly one customers shouted. “oh, I have to go. Chat with you later!” he said. I nodded.

 

After we have finished our works, we go to the back of that restaurant. I don’t feel like to go to nightclub today. So I messaged Yoona that I’m not feeling well. “Yunho..” I asked him.

 

“yes?” he said. “Emm.. Do you have ever experienced something about love?” I asked him. I don’t know why I asked him like that. He smiled. “Oh.. I have felt how love was.” He said. “Then?”

 

“I love her very much. Then one day I have accident and have to stay in hospital. And doctor said I was blind, and she said she was sad that time. After a year, I can see this world again. Then I came to her house to make surprise, but I saw her with another guy. I slapped her and I felt like why I can see this world again, I think I’m the useless person in this world!” he said.

 

“oh.. sorry to hear that..” I said. He smiled. “It’s okay..”  Then I went home.

 

Day by day, I don’t go to the nightclub again. I worked with Yunho all day and came home at 10.00 AM. Until one day, it was my birthday! I cried and cried, I don’t want to go out again! I felt useless. I always think about my last birthday.

 

That day the restaurant was closed. I don’t know why. I sat in front of the restaurant. Then I saw many people dating. I’m so jealous. I break up with my ex-boyfriend last week, but I don’t regret it. I’m bored being playgirl. Then someone poked me from the back. It was – Yunho!

 

“Yunho! Why do you come here?” I asked.

 

“Well, I came here to give you special present! Saenggil Chukka!” he said. I smiled. “Do you like it?” he asked.

 

I opened his present. It was chocolate. I smiled to him. “Gomawo oppa.. But I still don’t happy today..” I said. He smiled.

 

“Well.. I will give you my special present!” he said. He closed my eyes and brought me to somewhere.

 

“Open your eyes!” he said. I opened my eyes, and now I’m in restaurant that I worked there. It was dark. “Ehem.. Open the lights!” said Yunho.

 

Then suddenly someone opened the lights and it was – Yoona and all my friends! They shouted, “SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!”  I hugged them . “Thanks for making surprise! “ I said to Yoona. Yoona smiled. “Well it’s not me who think to make you surprise” she said. “Then who?” I asked her. She pointed at someone. It was – Yunho!

 

“Gomawo oppa!” I said. He smiled. “And one more present...” he said. “What?” I asked.

 

“Will you be mine?” then all my friends laughed. I smiled and nodded. “of course! You make my 17th birthday is my very special birthday!” I said to him. Then he kissed my forehead. Everybody laughed.

 

 

That’s my very special birthday, 17th years old. Well, now I’m 18 and I still with Yunho. And Yunho made me stop being playgirl. I will love him forever! (:

 

Thanks for reading if you have ^^ I have this idea before my birthday!:D *I hope I can experience this kind of birthday party LOL^^*