Final

Parapraxis
Please log in to read the full chapter

„You ready?” Jungkook asked, challengingly wiggling his eyebrows. His lips raised into a cocky, lazy half-smile that you wished you could swipe off his face as soon as possible. He was seriously too competitive.

You snorted at his question.

“I’m always ready,” you counter-attacked, the confidence in your voice making his smile even wider. There was a glint of childish innocence in his jet-black eyes that sparkled more prominently than ever before.

“Okay, we’ll see!” He playfully winked at you as he held up his blue toothbrush. You mirrored his action and picked up your pink toothbrush. “3…2…1!” He exclaimed joyfully like a little child who was the seeker in hide-and-seek and it was finally his turn to find the others. Then, he pushed the start button on his electric toothbrush. You were quick to act, emulating what he was doing just as you always did at around 7 in the morning and at around 10 in the evening.

You didn’t tear away your gaze while you two were brushing your teeth, so it could have been a mere staring contest if it weren’t for the tools in your hands. You always took this time to get lost in his beautiful big doe eyes that resembled shining stars in the pitch-black sky, the black and white in his orbs complementing each other well. You never failed to notice his adorable little mole and some birthmarks that were scattered around his skin like parts of a magnificent painting. Everything seemed so appropriate about his features, yet never once he took advantage of his appearance. He was, without a doubt, an ethereal masterpiece who looked breath-taking no matter if he was wearing plain white, oversized shirts with grey, baggy sweatpants or his favourite black and orange Daffy Duck onesie.

Ever since you lived together with Jungkook as boyfriend and girlfriend, brushing your teeth was always the highlight of your days. He always came up with ridiculous yet adorable scenarios as to how could you make such trivial things more fun, you were seriously dumbfounded by his creativity. Sometimes it was to compete who could pronounce words more clearly while brushing your teeth or dancing to some kind of an emo punk-rock song with the toothbrush still hanging from your mouth. His extraness was seriously on another level.

Though his playful self didn’t only show itself in the bathroom, he could make every little dull activity in

Please log in to read the full chapter