Final

Promise you

"Hyung,please stop being such a kid" taehyung whines,pushing jin away when he tries to do silly dances to him "we're supposed to be practicing right now"

Jin pouts,crossing his arms "But this is boring~"

"Hyung," jimin sighs,stopping his dance moves to turn and look at jin "our comeback is near and you've barely learned the choreography yet.Stop playing around and start practicing "

Frowning,jin shakes his head "Excuse you,i did practices and has probably learned like more than half of the choreography!"

Scowling,yoongi glares at jin "Hyung,even if you dont want to practise,dont bother the others who wants to," he huffs heavily from the hard choreography , "act more like your age"

Slumping in defeat,jin pokes his tongue out at yoongi and moves into a corner to practice the dance like how he was told to.

Even though his body is dancing,his mind somehow couldn't get rid of all the words he got from s just now.

And all the comments he read about him.

Apparently his personality annoys people a lot.Even fans.

Huffing heavily from both the thought and the moves,jin shakes his head,trying hard to shake the useless thoughts away

'So annoying'
--
Laying on his bed,jin groans as his body aches just from reaching out his hand to take his phone on the table next to his bed.

Opening a browser and searching his name,jin chuckles as hate comments expectedly floods in.

He knows there's no point in doing this and that people write hateful things just to make you feel bad but if it's to the point where even s tells him he's annoying then he guesses the things that the comments says arent very far from the truth,are they?

Jin's eyes scans the comments,and laughs humourlessly when the word 'annoying' and 'too childish' is often said in most of the comments.

Looking back to just after they debuted,jin was still really shy and quite conscious of the cameras,awkward and not knowing what to say or do infront of fans and cameras.He wasn't the moodmaker,he's basically just the face of the group.The visual.

The one that just sits there and barely sings or talks.

As he grows older and gets used to his surroundings,he started getting more open and friendly.So of course he's proud of himself for changing from someone that could be called useless to someone who actually matters.

But does he really matters?His lines are still a little to none.Really,the only thing that changed is that he's more outgoing.But what if his fans hates that he changed?

What if s hates that he changed?

What if he's actually much better when he's just sitting there and keeping up his position as the visual of the group?

"Jin hyung!!" Hoseok frowns at jin when he finally focuses his eyes on hoseok, "are you okay?"

Jin frowns and looks around "what?"

"You've been dazed out for like,minutes and it was legit scaring me out.." Hoseok sighs "are you tired?You were staring at your phone even though it's pitch black and turned off"

Jin grins weakly,shaking his head "i was just deep in thought.What do you want?"

Hoseok hums but still have his disbelief expression on,eyes scanning jin's face as if trying to read his mind "we're going to order some takeouts,lets go and eat"

Smiling,jin nods and singsongs in the greatest cheerful voice he can do "sure.i'll go downstairs in a minute~"

Hoseok is still frowning but he doesn't seems so weirded out anymore so it's fine.It's fine.

Jin releases a soft shaky breath when hoseok finally walks away from his room,shaking his head to get his mind to work properly 

Jin smiles sadly and sighs for the umpteenth time today,finally deciding that the best way to make everyone around him happy and comfortable with him again is to just be his 2013 self.

The visual jin.
--
As soon as he walks down,he's greeted with the smell of pizzas and the old jin would have ran and screams giddily but he holds himself back and instead walks steadily down the stairs into the living room and sits delicately next to jungkook

"Oh,hyung~Here's your pizza" namjoon grins,dimples showing off and jin smiles,hands almost reaching out to pinch his cheeks but he didn't.He took the plate of pizzas and eats quietly without making a noise

The others chatted while jin sits there,watching them talk and giggles at some of the comments made.Just like how he was back then.

Taehyung looks around weirdly,before gasping "ahh!I was wondering why it feels so quiet and peaceful~Turns out jin hyung has been quiet this whole time,no wonder"

Jin pouts and lets out a small giggle,making jungkook frowns at him.Why?Did he do something wrong?Did he made them disappointed again?He should've done better.Should've done better to make them happy and not have the look jungkook is giving him right now.

"...You..are weird tonight" jungkook mutters,frowning and wondering what the happened because usually by now taehyung would've already been smacked and yelled at about gibberish things.Something jin does that jungkook -they all- finds funny and quite adorable.

"What do you mean" jin frowns a little,heart hammering against his chest,did he made them disappointed again?He really is useless.

Jungkook opens his mouth as if to speak but thinks better of it and closes his mouth again and gives jin a grin "You look extra handsome,maybe that's why"

Jin seems to blush at that but instead of the usual narcissistic reply,he ducks his head and continues eating.

Okay,this is getting really concerning.Something's definitely wrong.Jungkook breaths shakily and looks around the room to find the others looking at each other confusedly too.Looks like he's not the only one who noticed complete change in attitude.

Jin swallows his last piece of pizza and puts the plate down in the sink "im going upstairs"

Yoongi hums,trying his hardest not to stare at jin's weird behaviour 

"...did..something happened that im not aware of?" Namjoon asks,staring down at hsi plate of pizza

"Maybe he's just feeling a little downward after the harsh practicing all day long today.." Hoseok says,he himself sounding unsure

"If that's the case then he should be back to normal after a good rest,i hope" yoongi says,his tone sounding like he doesn't care one bit but his face and body language saying the exact opposite.

"I hope so.." Jimin sighs,biting his lower lips in worry
--
The smell of coffee swift through the dorm as jin sits on the couch with his cup of coffee.

Taehyung walks the living room and not so subtly stares at jin as if trying to figure out what he's thinking of right now "oh,hyung.Goodmorning~"

Jin smiles gently at taehyung and mutters back a soft goodmorning.

He skips to the couch and plops himself down next to jin "What's for breakfast~?"

"There's some toast i made" jin replies,still as quiet as ever.

,so yesterday wasn't a dream.And hyung wasn't just tired after all.This is horrible.And ed up.Taehyung groans to himself and stands up before making his way into the kitchen

Taehyung thinks about all the possibilities that might be the reason why his beloved hyung changed so drastically.

'Maybe this is a prank?' Taehyung muses to himself,hoping that'd actually be true because he finds that he's actually afraid to know the real reason

He's still deep in thought when jimin and jungkook walks in and takes one toast,chewing on them with a solemn expressions on their faces

"Jin hyung is still like that" jungkook whispers sadly,

"I thought about it and..what if this is just a prank?" Taehyung says,actually just trying to lighten up the mood

Jimin laughs softly,shaking his head fondly at taehyung "You know that's impossible.Jin hyung is not this heartless to make us dead worried"

"..he's a great actor,so we wouldn't really know.." Taehyung mutters,still wanting to believe the not so harsh possibility.

"A great actor that still doesn't have a single drama he's in" jungkook mutters darkly,frowning "he deserves to be in thousands of dramas"

Jimin opens his mouth to reply but cuts himself when the remaining three gets into the kitchen as well

"Where's hyung?" Yoongi asks,looking around the kitchen briefly before taking a toast

"Wasn't he in the living room?" Jimin asks,raising and eyebrow

Shaking his head,hoseok frowns "he wasn't "

"I guess he went into his room" taehyung says,leaning back on his chair

"Wait,is he still like that?" Namjoon widens his eyes,looking around at s

At the nods that he got from the maknae line,namjoon groans "gosh,we have to film a variety show today,i wonder if it's going to be okay"

"Im worried about him.." Yoongi mutters,pausing his chewing to glance at jin's room 

"Aren't we all?"
--
The atmosphere in the van is stiffling.It used to be the perfect time for them to play around and jokes with each other but it's just suffocating now.No one is speaking

No sound of laughters,no chatters,no shouting.

Absolutely no dad jokes.

Suffocating,jungkook never knows it possible to feel so suffocated just by being in an atmosphere like this.

Jin closes his eyes,since his fans are annoyed by him too maybe it's best for him to keep quiet again just like back then.

Jin jerks awake when someone shakes his shoulder,looking to his right,he saw yoongi smiling his gummy smile at him,making him naturally smile softly as well.He grabs his things and gets out of the van,letting the others out.

As soon as everything is settled,the camera is and jin immediately puts on his smiling mask.

All throughout the variety show,jin either just laughs -not forgetting to hide them behind his hands- or slides in a few comments and occasionally talking or just doing skinships -fanservices- with s.

The atmosphere is great again now that jin wasn't being so uptight and quiet,making the others instantly quiet as well.

They had fun and actually wishes the time would stop because jin seems to be more like his old cheerful self when the camera is on and even though it may just be because he doesnt want to worry people or for fanservices,they're happy enough to have his old self back.

They should have known that as soon as the cameras are turned off,jin would return to his weird quiet self.

As soon as the cameras turned off and the director yells cut,jin slips his arm that was wrapped around jungkook's shoulder away and steps away from s "im getting changed first"

Jungkook stares at jin before walking to the changing room as well,his eyes glassy "Does he needs to be so cold?"

Walking along jungkook,taehyung sighs and ruffles jungkook's hair fondly "we'll try to find out why he changed as fast as we can and get our jin hyungie back,dont worry"

"We'll absolutely gets him back,no matter what"
--
After all of their schedules finally ends,jin plops down on his bed,grateful that they all have their own individual rooms now -except for hoseok and jimin who actually chose to be roomates- since he can be more free and browse anyhing he wants without any of them peeking over his shoulder

As usual,jin searched his name and found people talking about their recent shows

'Jin seems to be quieter than before >< ahh my dream came true~The annoying jin is finally gone!He seems better now~'

'Ah,the is being quiet lately,maybe he realised that no one actually likes him~?'

'Jin was so quiet :( is he tired?I hope he gets lot of rests!'

'People are so mean'

'Quiet jin is far more attractive than the loud uncle-like jin kkkk'

Smiling satisfied,jin sighs in relief as the people seems to like him better like this.And even though he's sorry for making his fans worry,he needs to do this.For s and for the people around him.

It's tiring,but jin could keep it up if that means it'd make people happy
--
"Oh my gosh,it's been days,jin hyung is still being weird!!" jimin cries,pulling on his hair,frustated

"There's really nothing we can do" taehyung sighs, " i tried to talk to him and cheer him up but that didnt work"

"Gosh,i miss him" hoseok groans,hiding his face in his knees

"I tried to observe him and finds out what's going on but couldn't find any clue what" yoongi says,leaning his body on the wall as he sits on the floor of the dance room with his other members

"Im tired,this is killing me" namjoon whines,his eyes glassy

Jungkook lets out a shaky breath and stands up before stomping out of the room,making the others stares after him 

"What was that" hoseok frowns,

"He must've missed jin hyung too much.You know how much he loves him" yoongi says,closing his eyes "just let him be"
--
Jungkook peeks in and saw jin sitting on his bed with his back on him,seeming not to notice that someone came in.

He frowns as he looks closer and saw jin shaking a little.Walking carefully to jin,he peeks over his shoulder and almost pulls the phone away from jin when he saw that he's looking at comments of him.Hate comments to be more specific.the comments may be praising him but saying 'loud jin is annoying as but lately he's so quiet~He looks attractive now' isnt really a praise,is it?

After some seconds of sitting there,jungkook sighs, "jin hyung"

Jin jumps and whips around to look at jungkook after closing his phone in a hurry,probably hoping jungkook didn't see anything but by the way his face falls,it's probably obvious from jungkook's expression that he saw everything.

"Jungkook-"

"Hyung," jungkook takes a breath,eyes already glassy "Is that what you were doing everyday in your room?Looking at hate comments?"

Jin closes his mouth,looking down at his lap

"The reason why you aren't eating much anymore.Is it because of them?" Jungkook's voice shakes as he sits down infront of jin,his legs feeling weak as he takes all of it in

Jin doesn't seem to have anything to say,continuing to stare at his lap

"Answer me,hyung" jungkook cries,teardrops pouring down his face 

That seems to do the work as jin immediately looks up and frowns at seeing jungkook crying

"I- i made you disappointed again,didn't i?" Jin asks shakily,trying to hold his own tears in "I should have-"

"I've never," he hiccups "feel disappointed of you,hyung.What are you saying?"

"Im sorry,im sorry for not being good enough" jin finally cries,his own tears falling down his face "Im sorry for being too annoying and not acting my age"

Pulling his oldest hyung into a hug,jungkook buries his head into jin's shoulder "I- we love you just how you are.The loud and funny hyung"

Crying harder,jin holds onto jungkook's shirt tightly "im sorry,im sorry-"

Shaking his head,jungkook shakes his head,trying to stop his tears so that he can speak better "Stop apologising!You did nothing wrong"

"It was all my fault" jin cries,hiccuping

Jungkook sighs,patting jin's back to calm him down and listens as jin's breathing even out as times passes,his own tears already stopped,only the traces of dried tears left on his face

Jin pulls away from the hug and looks at jungkook in the eye "God,im sorry-"

Jungkook frowns and cuts jin off "No more saying sorry!"

Biting his lips,jin bites his lips "..yeah"

Letting out a relieved sigh,jungkook smiles at jin "Just,promise me to never read any of these stupid hate comments anymore"

Smiling back,jin nods.Jungkook rubs his nape and says "What happened anyways?If you arent comfortable to tell,you dont have to"

"..i was..just- i noticed people said im annoying a lot and thought that maybe- maybe if i changed to a more quiet person,people would be happy" jin says shakily,looking at anywhere but jungkook 

Jungkook frowns as he remembers about the day in the practice room the night before jin suddenly changed "Gosh.Gosh,we did that to you too,didnt we?Im so sorry oh my gosh-"

"It's okay.I was just being overdramatic"

"You arent." Jungkook once again pulls jin into a hug "im sorry- i- i hope you knows we loves you a lot just the way you are.Our teasings are sometimes too much and might've hurted you,so im sorry for that too"

Jin accepts the hug,laughing softly 

"I love you too"
--
As soon as the others comes back from dance practice,they were greeted with jin and jungkook cuddling on the couch,apparently waiting for them to come back.

As expected,when jin explains everything,he once again cries,making the others cries along with him and pulling everyone into a hug

Which just makes them a pile of sobbing mess in the living room.But jin finds that he doesn't really mind even though people are probably wiping their snots and tears on each other's shirts because as long as they're all here,

It'd be fine.