Chapter 1 : The Start

13 Guardians and 7 Vampires[On Hiatus]

*Current: June 5, 2017*

 

Sohee POV

 

"NO!PLEASE?!DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE!PLEASE?" I pleaded one of the Vampires alliance. Soohyun signalled his follower to stop. "Okay. We will not hurt him. In one condition." He said arrogantly. "What condition?" I said. "Sohee whatever he say don't follow him!" Kyuhyun said to me. "Shut up!" Soohyun said.(A/N: One of their songs..haha) "What do you want Soohyun?" I asked with a shaky voice. "There's only one thing i want here." He said. "Then What is it?" I asked. "YOU!" He said touching my face. "Take your hands of Sohee." Kyuhyun said recieving a blow to his stomach. "Break up with him and come with me. I can give you a better life than him." Soohyun said. "Take it or Leave it?" He said. "Promise me that you'll not hurt him anymore." I said. "You can count on that." Soohyun said smiling because he will get what he wants. He's kind of obssessed with me. "I'll Go with you." I said finally making my decision. I can't take seeing Kyuhyun hurt like that. His beautiful face is bleeding. He has a cut on his lip. He has bruises all over the body probably they beat them up when they captured him. I really hated seeing him hurt like that. We can't even use our sorcery. The vampires use something to block any magical things to be used. I don't know how they did it but I only know that they're winning against us. Now that I'm gonna be with them the sorcerers has no chance of winning this war. "Sohee?Why?" Kyuhyun said tears endlessly falling from his eyes. "Can I talk to him one last time." I said wishing he'd say yes. "Sure." Soohyun said. "After they talked bring her to the study." He ordered one of the guards. The guard bowed. "Can I talk to him alone?" I ask the guards. "I Won't escape. Promise. And how can I escape we can't even use our sorcery here." I said. The two guards looked at each other. They left us alone. "Kyu." I said. He didn't look at me. "Kyuhyun." I said cupping his face so that he is forced to look at me. He removed his face from hand. "Don't touch me." He said. "Kyuhyun. I have to do this. I don't wanna lose you." I said holding back my tears. "How about me?Do you think I wanna lose you?" He said. "Listen to me. I'll go with him so that you can escape and live. I know they'll kill you if I don't follow them."  I said. "Sohee you know your the reason I'm breathing. How can I live each day knowing that your with them?Tell me Sohee. Tell me?" He said breaking down. "You know how much I love you right?Please don't be stubborn just this time. Just this time Kyu. It's harder for me Kyuhyun. Knowing I have to live each day with them. Worst with Soohyun." I said. "Sohee please. Don't do this. I know You know that Siwon hyung and the others are doing everything to save us right?Baby please? Don't do this to me. It's like you killed me already." Kyuhyun said. "It kills me too Baby but I really have to do this." I said. I Kissed him for the last time. I hugged him. "I'm Sorry Baby." I said and Left. I heard him weep inside that room. I cried also while the guards took me to Soohyun. I'm sorry Kyuhyun But I have To do this. 

 

 

*January 1, 2012 Before it all happened*

 

Siwon's POV

 

It's my sister's Birthday and she hasn't woke up yet. "Sohee-ah." I said waking her up. "Hmm. What?" She said."Wake up princess. It's your birthday already." I said. "Hmm. What time is it?" She asked. "Its half past nine." I said. "Can I just sleep for another 30 minutes?You know I slept at 2 am last night right oppa?" She said her eyes still closed. "Arraseo. But when I wake you up again you'll out of your bed. Arraseo." I said. "Ne, Oppa." She mumbled. "Happy Birthday Princess." I said Kissing her forehead before heading downstairs When I came down all of Sohee's guardians are in the living room. Probably Mom and Dad invited them since they're Sohee's guard. I saw our Superior's Son Leeteuk hyung. And Sohee's mortal enemy. Cho Kyuhyun.(A/N: Note that it's not love at first sight for Sohee and Kyuhyun here. They started of as the worst enemies here.) She hates how arrogant he is. She always complains when Kyuhyun's her guardian for the day. They bicker a lot. But I kinda like him for my sister because when he's her guardian he so protective of her. As her first Guardian I get to pick who will be her guardian for the day. So I sometimes by putting Kyuhyun as her guardian for 5 Consecutive days. She really got pissed off by that. I just wish that saying "The more you hate the more you love" is true.The party started at around 11. Since Sohee woked up only at 10. We sang happy birthday to her. I even let her sit beside Kyuhyun. Sorry lil' sis but I like him for you. "What are you doing here?" She asked kyuhyun while glaring at him." Your Mom and Dad invited me. Is that a bad thing?" Kyuhyun . "I didn't include you on my lsit." She said. I told you they bicker a lot. Once mom and dad sat on their respective sits we started eating already. While eating Sohee and Kyuhyun occationally bicker. I swear to God if you see them you'd mistaken them as a coupler bickering. "Yah! I saw that first." Kyuhyun said. "Sorry but I got it first. And I'm the birthday girl. Mehrong!XP" Sohee said. Kyuhyun always let her win at their little fights. I started to think maybe these two is starting to fall for each other. After the Lunch we didn't do much. The guardians just chatted about what happened at school and their encounter with the Vampires which they call themselves as U-Kiss. Every now and then the guys teases Kyuhyun and Sohee for bickering a lot. "You know guys if I don't know you two I'd mistaken you as couple bickering. You two bickers a lot. you know that?" Kangin said. "Even if He's the only man living I wouldn't date him I will just kill myself. Like Eww." Sohee said. "Even if you're the last girl living I wouldn't dare date you also. I will just kill myself also.Yuck" Kyuhyun said. "Don't speak too soon guys." Sungmin said. After that day everyone went home except the guardians for the day which is Heechul and Leeteuk hyung. They will stay at the house in case the vampires decided to take a move again. Sohee went to bed early since she's tired. And so does everyone in the house. 

 

A/N: Yay! First Chapter up. What do you think guys? Sorry if this . Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.