ONLY

Vodka with pizza

 

 

Nako was very happy because she could finally see her unnies. The same goes for Yujin, Wonyoung and Hitomi. The four girls are the maknae line of the group of friends. Jurina, Sakura, Kaeun and Eunbi the unnies, they always take care of the younger ones as if they were their daughters and it is bizarre to think that all became great friends, everything began with the approach in the childhood of Nako and Wonyoung.

The Japanese moved to South Korea with her family and her two sisters, Sakura and Hitomi. Wonyoung is cousin of Eunbi, who is sister of Kaeun. Then one thing led to another and all twelve girls met and became a special group.

We can not forget the fake maknae line that is composed by Chaeyeon, Yena, Yiren and Gyuri. They are the ones in the middle, between the unnie and maknae line and since did not have a name for it, the older ones named like that because they are the stupidest of the group and act as if they were 6 years old.  

Returning to the present, the girls were happy because they would meet after a long time. As the age difference between them is great, only the fake and maknae line that are found more often by studying in the same school. Already the unnies stay in college.

Today as incredible as it seems is a weekend in which none of the twelve has anything to do and with that, came the idea of the group to be in the house of Kaeun, since she is the oldest of the group and she is living alone at the moment , they could do a karaoke or dance, eat nonsense and drink alcohol, lose the line without having their parents around.

The clock struck nine o'clock at night, everyone was going to sleep there. So they dialed to arrive at that time. The reunion was full of screams and tight hugs.

Jurina being the irresponsible brought in vodka and wine even knowing that the fake and maknae line can not drink, but she says everyone in the teen makes mistakes so the girls could drink but just a little bit. Eunbi being the mother of the group shouted at Jurina saying that she was a bad influence, the Japanese giggled, blinked and kissed the older girl's cheek.

Sakura and Chaeyeon get lost in their little world, talking about everything, they are glued together like the glue you put on to glue your old shoe. And a certain Kaeun is annoyed by this, everyone knows that Kaeun has a fall, in fact, an abyss for Sakura. But Kaeun is not the only Japanese admirer, Matsui Jurina also dies of love for the other Japanese, but she does not demonstrate, instead of demonstrating she irritates and makes Sakura's life a hell.

While Nako, Yiren, Hitomi and Gyuri are dancing in a funny way in the '’just dance'' Yena, Yujin, Kaeun and Eunbi are eating pizza and laughing at the others dancing. Jurina tired of being annoyed by looking at Sakura and Chaeyeon together who got up and drank the vodka drink all at once and proposed a game.

"HEY GIRLS, HEY MY FANS." Jurina screamed and everyone paid attention to her, Gyuri and Wonyoung squealed to her, they got a crush on Jurina, "Let's play 'I never'?" Eunbi as always being the mother said, "That's not going to work, Jurina, you just want to get everyone drunk."

"Stop being a boring old woman, Eunbi. Who wants to play?" Jurina raised her hand, Gyuri and Wonyoung stood with the same old woman. Nako, Yena, Hitomi, Yiren and Chaeyeon arose soon after. "Oopsie, it seems the majority have won." Jurina smiled.

Eunbi knows it's going to , because Kaeun and Jurina will argue, both like Sakura, "Then do not tell me I did not warn you."

They started talking silly things but still drank. In the fifth round, Yena and Yiren left the wheel and stood on the porch arguing because Yena said she thought Nako was cute and Yiren was jealous. Chaeyeon felt very drunk and went dancing to sweat and try to eliminate as much alcohol as her body. Hitomi, Nako, Yujin and Wonyoung were sleeping very cute in one of the rooms of Kaeun's house.

Finally, there remained Jurina, Eunbi, Kaeun, Gyuri and Sakura. All five were already quite altered, but Kaeun, Eunbi and Jurina are strong with alcohol and so they kept a little of consciousness.

"I've never romantically liked a friend." Gyuri said and Jurina, Kaeun and Sakura drank everything in the glass. Eunbi's mouth dropped open in shock, thinking the would start happening now.

All three laughed because it was spontaneous, the three of them drank everything in the glass. Jurina would start to speak, but Eunbi stopped her at the time, "It's already late, it's half past three in the morning, we're going to sleep for tomorrow we can all enjoy the day together."

"My sis is right. Eunbi, go call Yena and Yiren, we'll check and put them all to sleep." Kaeun said, rising slightly dizzy from the alcohol in her body. Jurina just looked at the two of them, got up and helped Sakura get up too, she was really drunk.

The house that Kaeun was living in is her parents' gift and it's huge. On the second floor, Kaeun organized the fake and maknae line in 4 rooms that have there. On the first floor, Eunbi along with Jurina and Sakura tried to sort out the mess of the games room, karaoke room and kitchen.

Kaeun came down to help sort things out there on the first floor when she found Sakura sitting on the couch with a glass in her hand and thinking about life. "Sakura, where's Eunbi and Jurina?"

"They went up to the third floor, went to the bedroom to sleep."

"You set everything up? Wow, I'm impressed." Kaeun said sitting down next to the younger one.

"Well, I guess I'll go upstairs too, you know how to drink and I'm not best friends." The Japanese giggled and got up from the sofa, but the universe was in Kaeun's favor, the younger girl could not balance very well and fell on her lap.

"I can see that the drink is not your best friend." Kaeun caught her by the waist. Sakura swallowed, the approach affecting her and so she ran up from her lap.

"I'm sorry, Kaeun-chan."

Sakura wanted to run from there as far away as possible from Kaeun and she was doing it but the other held her and pressed her against the wall in the hall, "Sakura, why do you run away from me?"

"I'm afraid of losing my senses and doing some bull."

"Then lose that fear and screw it up."

"We can not, you just say that because you're drunk. Kaeun sober told me we can not be together."

"I just said that because of Jurina, I do not want our group to be divided."

"Then please let me go to the third floor."

"I will not let you." Kaeun holds her waist and caresses Sakura's face, the Japanese close the damn distance between the two but Kaeun plays with her and turns her face, causing the Japanese to kiss her cheek, "I know you want me, you makes me jealous of Chaeyeon, you deserve to be punished for it."

Sakura breathes very hard, is dry, Kaeun's voice was possessing all her senses.

Kaeun holds her neck and whispers in Japanese's ear, "I bet you want me the way I want you, now, you have no idea how much I want you in my bed." Kaeun finishes with the torture and kisses Sakura. Both moan at the contact, they were waiting a long time for this. The kiss was far from being calm, but it was hot and fast, bites and moans were heard in the hallway on the first floor.

Kaeun's hands were wandering around the body of the Japanese, who came to find the small s of the Japanese that fit perfectly in her hands over the blouse that the other was wearing. Sakura could only moan softly, Kaeun had a very strong power over her.

The two would continue this if one Eunbi did not throw ice water on both.

"What the is that? I know you guys really want to eat each other, but here's no place for that! And what's this, you two? I thought you would not have anything because of Jurina." Eunbi tried not to scream but it was impossible and soon Yena, Wonyoung and Chaeyeon appeared on the first floor.

"Unnie, what's going on?" Wonyoung asked moving her eyes as if she were a four-year-old child and Chaeyeon and Yena could only laugh at Sakura and Kaeun's face.

Eunbi went to embrace Wonyoung as a mother would do and said, "Nothing happened my love, except these two erts want to corrupt my daughters into the life of ing. And I will not let that happen." Eunbi looked at both of them again angrily and that made Sakura run up to the third floor in shame.

"You did not have to talk like that, Eunbi, you know how Sakura is. She's going to get stuck in that room until next week, you know how shy she is." Kaeun said.

"You two should be ashamed of it, now put out that fire that you are feeling and go to sleep!" Eunbi said this, took Wonyoung's hand and went up with her to go to sleep. Chaeyeon and Yena were both making fun of Kaeun and they could not stop laughing, when the older one was going to slap the two of them just heard an Eunbi screams, "LEE CHAEYEON, CHOI YENA, COME SLEEP NOW!"

They both ran off and went to sleep.

And with that, Kaeun knows that Sakura wants her but they can not be together for the sake of this group of 12 girls.