For those that miss Minstal's Moment !! Dont feel that they're not real anymore ! SEE THIS !! MUST WATCH !!

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

This is when ' I.AM MOVIE'S PRESS CONFRENCE '

At first Krystal stood in front of Minho,she looked her right side to see her sunbae coming one by one.

Then I think she felt her hair was a little bit annoy her then she aside her hair to the left side.Unfortunately (or fortunately :p ) her hair slapped Minho's face,for the detail was his left's cheek.

LOOK AT MINHO'S FACE !!

I think this is must be an embrassed accident for him,because so many people came and many reporters too to take a picture.but look at his face !

HE CANT ANGRY AT ALL ! OR AT LEAST SHOW A LITTLE ANNOYED ON HIS SMALL FACE OR A BLANK FACE MAYBE.

He's smilling like nothing happened.BECAUSE KRYSTAL WHO DID IT TO HIM !

Even when krystal told Luna and luna laughed to see Minho held his left's cheek,he seems fine and just smiled and smiled.Honestly,I think his expression is a little bit shy,not because of its embrassing,but because krystal kept saying sorry to him and seems really regreted it.

Look at how krystal kept saying sorry to minho,but he's just give her a warm smile :)

Its not an editing or photshop !! they're really in this position ! krystal stood in front of Minho,an he was behind her.

LOOK AT THIS PERFECT COUPLE ! HOW COME SOME PEOPLE HATE THEM ? AND PREFER THEM WITH ANYONE??

THEY PERFECT EACH OTHER ^^

This was after the press conference.they're doing an interview.

Look at how they're looking each other,and Minho that always staring at Krystal's face !

This moment was when krystal and f(x) members came to join SM family to take a photo together.

When krystal came,jonghyun jokingly to slap/high five krystal,but krystal jokingly reject him by look down him.

and all this moment was happend in front Minho that stood beside jjong.Minho kept smiling and looking at krystal without opened his mouth.sometimes,his smile felt bitter in this moment.

 

THIS IS THE LAST AND THE NEW ONE !! MOMENT FOR SMTOWN L.A !

THEY'RE STAND TOGEHTHER AT THE ENDING !

And for the ending Minho caught with his sad face when he saw krystal was walking with taemin while taemin whispering something to krystal.Minho turned around and waved to his fans but he seems sad, because before he saw krystal with taemin he was like a little kid that happily jumping around and else,then he changed.

 

I'm happy even if its not as much as I want,but I'm happy finally they're doing interaction after a long time.

Maybe you think that I'm overacted to see their moment and seems to make the point by myself,but what should I do? I think just MINSTAL SHIPPER that will know what I feel.

 

I'm sorry its not an update,and I'm sorry is I dissappoint you when you open my chap,but I just want to share my happiness as a MINSTAL SHIPPER to all of MINSTAL SHIPPER around the world :)

Keep loving them,because no matter what we like to see them together ^^

 

And I found this page,its a good page ! Even I dont know who is the person that make this,but thank you for give me many info about MINSTAL.

http://www.facebook.com/Minstalforever

Keep update admin ^^

And I will update my story later :) please anticipate it ! ~^^