YOU

Daejae-YOU

At that time, when I was 7 years old and winter. Appa brings a namja boy of my age. His face was like a fear of sadness. He just lowered his head when he introduced it to me.


"Youngjae-ah, this is Daehyun. From now on he is part of our family." Appa said with a smile, then looked at the boy named Daehyun with concern. Why does Appa look at him like that?


I did not ask anything and just bowed my body. "Anyeong Haseyo, Youngjae Imnida." I tried to be friendly, because I saw it seemed like he was scared. I also gave my best smile.


Finally he raised his face and looked at me with a look that was hard to interpret in my opinion.


"Cha Youngie, you will share a room with Daehyun." my eomma said and told me to lead Daehyun to my room. I have no problem with that, because my room is large enough to accommodate one more person. And in my house there is no empty room anymore.


I grabbed her hand and led her to the stairs with a smile I pulled her. Yes, I'm including people who are easy to get along with and I'm cheerful. "Kajja." he just followed me in silence.


Do not feel...


At this time, our age is getting older. And that boy, Daehyun. He grew very handsome. Not talkative but friendly. Smiling too rarely. And somehow ... My heart is always pounding when I see it, and even worse I see it all day. When you sleep, when you wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, go home from school, to sleep again. And he always follows me, but not really ...

I know why now he was like that first, when Daehyun was first taken by my app in this house. It turned out that his parents had an accident while driving through a cliff. We will not know when there will be a disaster that will befall us. Daehyun doesn't have anyone anymore. And my appa who is a friend of Appa Daehyun took her home and made her a family. Daehyun was devastated at that time. I understand now. I want to make her happy again.


"Youngjae-ah, let's go." invite him when he has finished breakfast and carry his bag. Yes, we will go to school. I stopped eating and tidied my clothes and took my bag. We also say goodbye to my parents.


"Appa eomma! We left school first ~" I shouted cheerfully when I was outside the house. I caught a glimpse, whether it was just my hallucination or real. I saw Daehyun smile. This is the first time ... I hope it's real. He is very handsome.


Then Daehyun walked first when I looked at him for a long time and put his hand into his blazer pocket. Yes, it's a very cold winter. Overnight snow was still piled up here and there.


I forgot to wear a scarf. Ugh and unfortunately I'm not wearing gloves anymore. Ugh Damn Damn Damn. All of this because of Jung Daehyun.


How not, he only wore the towel wrapped around his waist when he came out of the bathroom, and at that time I was still in the room looking for my handkerchief. Ugh I ran out of the room in a hurry and forgot to bring my scarf on the bed too. Be on my way to school I was very cold. We didn't ride any vehicles because our school was quite close.


I saw Daehyun constantly glancing at me from behind his shoulder. Ugh he must have been very warm with a scarf around his neck and a handkerchief that was perfectly attached to both hands. Our eyes met each other. "What?" I asked, because it seemed like he wanted to say something.


He approached me. And when it was in front of me he took something in his bag. The heart of the heart stopped briefly when he wrapped a scarf in my cold neck. That scarf I left on the bed this morning.


And even worse he smiled very handsome at me and said "fit." while tidying up a scarf that hangs in front of my chest. Suddenly my cheeks turned red and spread to my ears. He also looked at me in surprise. "Waeyo?" he asked, then cupped my cheek with the hand wrapped with the cream-colored handkerchief. "Your cheeks are flushed."


And it seems like I forgot to breathe for a while. "Eo eoh, I'm cold ..."


Daehyun also took off one of his handkerchiefs and put it on one hand and held my other hand that was not wrapped in cloth with his hand that was not wrapped in cloth. My heart is constantly beating on its treatment for me.

He also guided me during the trip. As for me, I had lowered my head from the moment I tried to neutralize my heartbeat, but I couldn't.

I saw Daehyun since glancing at me again. And stop stepping, then clearing your throat. "Well, Youngjae-ah ..."


I looked at him. I saw her cheeks blush. Then he faced me and held my hands with both hands. I was even more astonished. "Hm, I have loved you for a long time." he admitted in one breath and closed his eyes tightly.


Deg.


My heart seemed to stop again for a few moments. I traded my eyes. Very surprised. He likes me!


Still closing his eyes and lowering his head he said again, "I didn't expect your answer Youngjae-ah. But I hope you don't hate me after this ..."


I do not hate you. I'm just surprised. It turns out you like me too.


I just kept quiet. Daehyun also seemed to be releasing his grip on my hand and opening both of his eyelids. And at that moment I tightened my grip and pulled it so that I could more easily reach his lips, and kiss it deeply.


I close my eyes. I can't see the expression on his face. But I am sure he must have turned his eyes wide.


I keep my face away from him. Don't dare to look at him. "I ... like you too." I said quietly.


Daehyun let go of his hand and immediately cupped my face. We look at each other. Right I say. He widened his eyes very wide, didn't believe what I was doing just now. "Ji- jinjja Youngjae-ah?" I nodded softly.


Then seconds later he scooped my lips and crushed them gently. I kissed him back and wrapped my arm around his waist.


A few minutes passed. With our eyes still closed we get as much oxygen as possible. Then we looked at each other and smiled happily.


"Saranghae Youngjae-ah." he said while taking me to his warm embrace. I hugged her back and smiled broadly.


"Nado Daehyun-ah ~"


This winter there is no more sadness, fear and cold that befell Jung Daehyun.


Because I.


Yoo Youngjae!
.
.
.
.
.
.
-HAPPY END-