Home

Home

AN: Cuz you know what? I'm immediately sold into this Noona-Dongsaeng idol relationship ^^ Watch the vid guys, they're adorable! Spread the love~


Home

Ding.

 

The elevator door opens. Home.

 

Hyuna steps out with her luggage and walks a few steps to her door. She keys in her lock code and walks in.

 

She let out a breath through her red lips as she took in the brightness of her unit. Her home. Everything was just bright and light, basked in the morning sun. It calmed her down almost immediately. She was kind of on the edge the past few days. With her name all over the news. She might have finished her photoshoot perfectly and professionally, but once it was finished, she was back to her own thoughts.

 

She leaves her things by the living room and went straight to her room.

 

It wasn’t that she was not strong enough to endure. She was a veteran, eleven years in the industry. She could take anything thrown at her by this time, she can overlook all those hurtful comments. No, it wasn’t herself she was worried about.

 

It was…

 

Her eyes scanned her room. A smile crept her lips in an instant. There he is.

 

Him.

 

PENTAGON’s Edawn. Kim Hyojong. Her boyfriend.

 

He was sprawled on her bed with her white sheets tangled against his legs, fast asleep. Her dog, Sogeum curled up beside him in a fur ball.

 

She caught her breath. It was the perfect view for her. All she needed after a day’s work to calm her down. Her two babies. Her home.

 

He was breathing evenly. His plain white shirt and unruly golden brown hair, a combination she realized she is recently fond of.

 

She quickly went to the bathroom to get changed in her favorite pajamas. A blue patterned sleeveless top and soft cotton pants with the same pattern. It was a sign that she was in a good mood. Her pajamas always matches her mood.

 

She carefully climbed her bed, sitting beside the two and just looking at them. She hugged her knees and placed her head above, she let out a small giggle. Her hands lightly patting the two at the same time. “Cutiepies.”

 

Soguem stirs at the sound of her voice, his ears twitching. He lets out a small bark and snuggles to her. Hyuna lets him her face. “Sogeum-ah, have you been doing well?” She pets his head and he answers back with two barks. “Shh, your appa is asleep. Come here.” Her fingers slowly lift the blanket on Hyojong, tucking him in.

 

She carries Sogeum out of the bed and puts him down as she noticed her desk, full of Hyojong’s things. “Eh, Sogeum-ah, your appa was working?” She smiled as she picked up the pieces of paper, a pencil rolled down. Lifting the earphones connected to his phone to her ears, she picks up his phone. She sees her face as his lock screen, it was the photo of her wearing yellow and holding out a yellow daisy. He took that photo of her, he’d kept it as his lock screen. “PSh.” She can’t help the shy smile that crept her lips.

 

She remembered that day. She tried to , “Dawn-ah, am I pretty?” She placed her head on top of her palms acting like a flower. She exaggerated blinking her eyes at him, swaying her hair. He looks up from his phone and stares at her, handing her a piece of yellow daisy on the table. He scoffs and lifts his phone, taking a photo of her. He smiles as he looks at the pic, she just blinked in surprise. She felt herself blush, at his eye smile. She could never figure him out. She keeps on losing her calm when with him. He was really a weird one, most unique person she has ever met.

 

Her eyes closed as she played the demo music he was placing lyrics to. He was a genius. He really liked doing music and making songs. One of the many things he does that took her by the heart. He had done so much for her in her album, he’s contributed so much that she had wanted to put his name when she was about to release it but he said it was okay, that she didn’t need to, that it wasn’t much. But it was. He just didn’t know how much he’d helped her during that time. Even in Pentagon’s album, you could see his name all over composition. She was so, so amazed of him.

 

She was also so proud of him.

 

She walked towards the side of the bed and kneels down beside. “You’ve worked hard,” She whispers to his sleeping form as she caresses his hair.

 

“Hmn.” He stirs a little. He looked like a cat, she almost laughed. It was too cute. She grabbed his face and softly gives him a peck.

 

That wakes him up a little. Hyojong squints his eyes at the sudden brightness that flooded his vision. Slowly, focusing his eyes on her, “You’re back.” He says in sleepy, raspy voice.

 

“Uh-hmn,” Hyuna beams at him, nodding vigorously.

 

Hyojong grins back like a little boy and it just melts her heart.

 

She reminisces about the first time she’d met him. What was it about him that immediately caught her attention?

 

He was shy like a puppy then. While she was shy as well, she tried to welcome him like a normal sunbae. She remembered thinking of him as a weird junior trainee who filled in for Ilhoon. He was two years younger than her in age, eight years her junior.

 

When he’d said hello to her and greeted her the first time, he surprised her by hugging her. She immediately felt warm that moment. Later on, she saw him also hugging the staff. It bothered her thinking he was flirting around. She told him that later on in their relationship. Her pouty lips made him scoff before pulling her close and kissing those lips. “I just like skinship, Noona. I like them most with you.”

 

They’ve become close really fast, their personalities matching as they’ve noticed. He’d skipped talking to her formally and proceeded to talk banmal with her almost immediately even during their Roll Deep promotions.

 

Then one day, he’d just asked her out.

 

“Noona,” he scratched his head. “Do you want to go out with me?”

 

Hyuna who blinked at him, felt her face heat up at his sudden question. She never imagined herself to react like that to a confession, but she did. She even surprised herself when she immediately said, “Okay.” That was the first time she saw that full grin of his, always like a little boy. She fell in love with it immediately.

 

The memory made her smile as she looks at him again, two years have passed. He’s still grinning at her with his eyes so warm it melts her heart.

 

“I missed you,” She softly touched her fingers on strands of his hair on his forehead.

 

He laughed lazily. She always get this reaction for being straightforward. “Ah, chincha. Come here,” he pulls her up on top of him.

 

“Hey!” Hyuna yelped through her giggles as she settled on top of him, swinging her legs back and forth in the air.  She bit her lip. She was just excited to spend time with him. Always.

 

He brings up a hand to brush back her hair. “How are you?”

 

She felt her heart flutter. She should be the one asking him that. Given the situation he was stuck in. Even if it was a mutual decision to admit their relationship, she sometimes regret not being a better sunbae and think of how it will affect him as a member of a rising idol group.

 

He always assured her that it was okay. That first, he could still make songs and that was what he really wanted to do. Second, s knew from the start and they are still supporting him. Third, he received support from fans who would stand by him no matter what. Lastly, she was there. That all of those are what’s really important to him. That he’d always pick the situation he’s in now, even if sacrifices would be made.

 

She cried then when he said that. She still gets teary eyed even remembering his words. She loved every bit of it. She knew she’d loved him, more and more.

 

Though his reassurance didn’t completely erase that thought of what she could’ve done better. But she couldn’t really think of a perfect answer on what she could have done. He was right. It just saddens her sometimes, the outcome of what they thought would be the best thing to do. She always prayed and believe it would get better. They’ve only wanted to be honest to their fans. To be able to perform with a happy and clean heart. To show them they are both happy. In their lives and with each other.

 

“Same.” She shrugged. “You?” She drummed her fingers on his chest, avoiding his eyes.

 

“‘ve been resting well.” She could feel his watchful eyes on her. She lifts hers to meet his. Feeling a little sad.

 

“Mianhae, Dawn-ah.” Sorry.

 

He just smiled lazily, “Don’t say that.”

 

He pinched her cheeks, “And stop pouting.”

 

“Yah! Kim Hyojong!” She whined, swatting his hands away.

 

He snickered and pulled her head down, catching her in an warm embrace. “I’m never regretting this. Having you. Silly, Noona.”

 

Hyuna felt her heart thump loudly. Her eyes water.

 

He rubs her back. She felt so calm and comfortable like this. In his arms. He felt like home. Her home. “Okay.”

 

“Hmn. You’re in your favorite pajamas, Noona.”

 

She nodded.

 

“You must be in a good mood.”

 

Hyuna nodded again, and hummed a sweet, “Uh-hmm” Because of you, Dawn-ah. Thank you.

 

“Hmn. I missed you too.” He kissed the top of her head, then a bare whisper, “..love you.”

 

Hyuna lifted her head only to find him fast asleep again.

 

“You sleepy, Pumpkin.”

 

I love you too, Kim Hyojong. My home.

-

-

-

-

-

“D’ya wanna see my photoshoot pics?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Kekeke”

 

“Wow”

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“This Noona is really something.”

 

“You don’t like it?”

 

“I do. They’re beautiful.”

 

“Then?”

 

“… and too hot and y.”

 

“Ehh.. I’m all covered up though.”

 

Sigh. “I don’t like sharing.”

 

Blush.

 

Smirk. “I’m kidding.”

 

“Psh. Stop joking around.” Walks back to bed.

 

“Heh, good thing we’ve already established to the public what shouldn’t be crossed.”

 

“What are you mumbling over there?”

 

“Nothing, babe.”

 

“Psh. Come here to bed already, then.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

Giggle. “Good, boy.”

 

Climbs bed. Smirk.

 

“Where’s my reward?”

 

Kiss.

 


AN: I just find them too cute! And amazing how they're already two years in their relationship. Imagine two years ago, this lazy sleepyhead trainee who have yet to debut handle a relationship with his 8 year sunbae and a girl who's popular with other boys lol PLUS Hyojong is such a weirdo sometimes too, he reminds me of Kim Hyunjoong & they remind me of Ssangchu (huhuhu I just miss them) Will post a blog about them soon kekeke Anyway, please tell me your opinion guys~ Hope some are fans too!