Daehyun's Hair

Daehyun's Hair

A very hot day. This sweet young man named Youngjae was sitting in my garden while waving his hand towards his neck.

He seemed to grumble unclearly, visible from his lips muttering silently with his annoyed face. He also decided to go to a department store which was very close to where he was.

This sweet young man walked towards the refrigerator, where there were plenty of cold drinks that were perfect for the current weather. Youngjae also took two coke cans. After paying, this sweet young man returned to his previous seat. He looks very upset. Very very upset.

"Aish the Jung! Where is he. Just look at it!"

The park also looks quiet at this time.Because maybe the weather is very hot, so people are reluctant to linger outside the house, during hot weather like this.

Bored also turned out to be Youngjae like this. This sweet young man lowered his head with both hands he kept on his wide knee and a can of coke on his right hand.

Youngjae immediately glared at a pair of black sneakers standing right in front of him. He will swear to his heart's content but ....

"Yak! Jung Dae ..."

Glup

Youngjae became silent, seeing something different from her lover. Youngjae's gaze was mesmerized. Yes, very fascinated. I don't know where the curse goes that he wants to throw at this handsome young man.

"Dae ... Your hair ..." Youngjae held Daehyun's hair in her forehead. Now the hair that was in Daehyun's eyes looked very short, above his eyebrows the light brown hair hung beautifully. As well as the whole hair he cut neatly and short. He looks very handsome, cool and mature.

Daehyun smiled broadly. Then he held Youngjae's hand holding her hair."Haha sorry I'm late," he said, kissing the back of Youngjae's hand gently. "I cut my hair first." Daehyun continued. "You like it right?"

"Nde ..."

"Thank God."

The two of them began to sit on the chair that Youngjae had occupied while waiting for Daehyun. I don't know why since Youngjae lowered his head and wringed the ends of the shirt shirt he was wearing, and don't forget this sweet young man had also bit his lips from earlier. Why me Like never seeing Daehyun.

Youngjae looked at Daehyun who was also staring at him with a smile, Youngjae smiled awkwardly. Why can this sweet young man smile awkwardly like that? I do not know, which is clear at this time his heart was jumping up and down like he wanted to get out of his place. This sweet young man looked at his shoes while holding his chest.

"Why are you Jae?" suddenly Daehyun cupped his lover's chubby cheeks, so they looked at each other. "Are you sick?"

"Nde? A- aniyo..." Youngjae looked away so that she would not look at a pair of beautiful hazels belonging to this handsome young man. While Daehyun is still busy cupping the cheeks containing Youngjae.

"Your face is very red. Are you sick? Or ... Your cheeks blush?" with his ignorant smile Daehyun understood, why was the face of his lover like a boiled crab.

Blush. Damn Damn Damn.

To be honest. This sweet young man is eager to get rid of his pride and immediately kiss his lover's thick and y lips. But what does the world say? As if he had never done that if Daehyun hadn't started it. And he was very eager to pull Daehyun's hair in frustration, like when they kissed passionately, moreover the hair was different now. Youngjae is eager.

Let's get rid of that sense of pride, Yoo Youngjae!

By glancing at his eyes here and there, making sure there were no people around them. Fortunately, this park is very quiet, during hot weather like this.

Without thinking, Youngjae immediately kissed her lips in front of her. Fortunately it's easy, because Daehyun is still cupping his cheeks.

Cup

Daehyun rounded his eyes perfectly. Because before his sweetheart had never started this kind of thing, if he hadn't started it.

Daehyun just kept quiet, when Youngjae crushed the lips filled with it. He was still surprised, half not believing what his lover was doing.

Youngjae. I don't know if he doesn't want to let go of their lips, he just feels happy tugging with Daehyun's hair frustrated behind his head. Her hair is very soft, in contrast to the previous one which feels a bit long, now this hair is very short. Youngjae likes that. Even though he likes the hairstyle of this handsome lover.

With a breath that hunted Youngjae, they let go of their lips. When I will withdraw from Daehyun's face, but can't. It turned out that this handsome young man held back the back of Youngjae's head with his right hand, while his left hand was still cheated with his lover. Daehyun spoke, with his lips that were right in front of Youngjae's lips, almost sticking."You ... Enjoy it?" Daehyun asked in a low voice.

Youngjae got a little wrong. Want to break away but can't. So he just kept quiet while holding Daehyun's left wrist.

"Jae ..."

After saying that Daehyun again grabbed Youngjae's thin lips impatiently.

"Dae-" Youngjae tried to speak in the middle of a hot kiss Daehyun had done to her. "Dae-"

"Wae?" Daehyun briefly releases their lip link, then starts it again.

"Dae!" finally this sweet young man forcibly pushed Daehyun's shoulders, until their lips link off with saliva threads between their lips. Youngjae knows. He shouldn't have started this kind of thing. Because it can make her lover get out of control like now. He shouldn't do it here. In the park. But if at home there will be more things. You know.

"Wae ???" Daehyun asked, confused, even though Youngjae started it.

"This is Dae's public place!" whispered Youngjae.

Daehyun circulated his gaze here and there, and only found a few people. "This place is quiet Jae."

"But still..."

"You're the one who started Jae, remember?" Daehyun reminded, he saw Youngjae who looked awkward, he grinned, saw Youngjae standing from his seat.

"Hm ... We just go home ..."

"Okay !," Daehyun stood up and pulled Youngjae's slender waist to get closer to her. Youngjae glared at Daehyun. "Right, right?" Youngjae growled.

"Wae ???" Daehyun is confused.

Youngjae looked shy, eh now ... "Let go of your evil hand Jung!"

"What are you doing ?! Don't want to!"

"Jung."

"Wae?"

"I won't allow you to kiss me again if you don't release it now ~" actually Youngjae growled, but he tried to smile sweetly at this handsome lover. Youngjae, I admit that, that Daehyun is really handsome.

Daehyun didn't care. And instead pulled Youngjae closer, then he whispered right to Youngjae's left ear. "But you ... Didn't forbid me to make love to you right?"

His body temperature got hotter. Just admit Yoo Youngjae. You really want that, right?

"We will do it when we get home later ~" Daehyun whispered again in Youngjae's ear while grinning.

They also began to walk towards their house which was quite close to the park.

Youngjae?

He just kept quiet while lowering his head. Trying to cover the hue on his sweet face. He really wanted to do 'that' with his handsome lover right now.

His desire for someone named Jung Daehyun is very high right now. Libido is increasing.

Hmmm

Yoo Youngjae?

Why are you like that? Not like usual.

 

. . . . . . The end

Ugh, I'm very sorry !! Because I put my story wrong huhuhuhu, I apologize again*BOW* :)) :D

See you later ~

@SAMDaejae24