Fin

I'm Fine

Sua turned around and looked up at Jiu who refused to move from her spot that was in front of Sua no matter what Yoohyeon did to try and get her out. She raised an eyebrow towards Jiu as she had nothing to say to her.

 

She also didn't want Jiu to see her at such a vulnerable state, that was why she secluded herself in an isolated place. Which regretfully was the dorm room at 3:00pm. where every member except for her had practice. This day was truly not on her side as it seemed that she couldn't keep her secret hidden from the other members.

 

“Sua, keeping quiet isn't going to change the fact that we need to talk.” Jiu frowned at the silent treatment Sua was giving her. She knelt down, so she could see Sua’s breathtaking eyes. She was ready to be trapped in them as always but when she did all she saw was sadness, hurt, pain and giving up on hope. “I'm here for you, Sua. You know that ever since we met during our Minx days.” Jiu whispered as she hesitantly placed her right hand on Sua's warm cheek. She didn't know if the warmth was from all the crying or it was her blushing at the sudden contact.

 

Yoohyeon coughed at the weird atmosphere that had been created between the older Unnies. She was beginning to feel weird watching her family being all heart to heart with their problems. Sua didn't look at Yoohyeon at all since she used her red blanket to drape it around the bunk. Jiu, on the other hand, glared at Yoohyeon for ruining the perfect moment for her to hear Sua’s pains and stuff. She narrowed her eyes at Yoohyeon and bared her teeth trying to get her out of the room which worked because Yoohyeon didn’t want to deal with the drama that might be unfolding. Yoohyeon raised her hands in defeat and walked out of the room as she closed the door. While she was doing that she erased the whiteboard and wrote Do Not Disturb! A ship is being made in the process. She smiled at her handy work as she began walking to Dami’s room to try and play video games with her.

 

Jiu smiled to herself when she saw the door close and did a little happy dance knowing that she'll be alone with the one she needed to talk to the most. Jiu forgotten about Sua for a moment as she was still in dreamland on winning over something small as getting the room with the responsible one which is Sua. Sua could only raise an eyebrow at Jiu’s childish antics but it always made her smile knowing that Jiu was truly enjoying whatever was on her mind.

 

That smile disappeared when she remembered the reason why Jiu was in the room in the first place. She turned from her spot making her back face Jiu as she didn’t want her to see her cry over a small fact of Jiu accomplishing something leader-like. She felt the fresh wave of tears threatening to fall from her eyes again, but she willed them not to come. Not until Jiu left the room so she could cry once again in peace. That’s what she had planned but she couldn’t stop the sob that came out of that was loud enough to stop Jiu from her little victory dance.

 

“Sua, are you okay?” Jiu said with so much worry laced into her words that even an oblivious person would know that they were concerned. Sua however didn’t budge from her position as she responded with a very weak tone of voice.

 

“I’m fine, Jiu Unnie… just… please… leave… sniffle… me… alone.” That sentence alone made Jiu’s heart drop and brought her on the verge of tears. She didn’t like how sad Sua was already and she knew that she was the cause of it. She didn’t want to leave Sua alone knowing that Sua might just hurt herself all over again in the dark where no one will be able to hear her cries. Jiu pouted knowing that Sua is stubborn about somethings and this is one of those times. She remembered back at the time where they did their vlive together with the rest of the group which assured her of Sua’s slight feelings for her.

 

Jiu looked up at the phone that was on their selfie stick. She was reading one of the comments and found one in particular that spoke out to her.

 

“Which one of the members is rumored to be the hunter?” Jiu read out loud and all the other girls all pointed at Sua who was drinking her bubble tea in silence. Jiu watched the rerun as she smiled at Sua’s shocked expression on how she was ratted out by everyone in the group.

 

“Ya! I have a perfectly good explanation on grabbing your guys’ butts.” Sua tried to defend herself but Siyeon countered her.

 

“You do it on a daily basis and you don’t even regret your actions at all.” Siyeon huffed which gained her a high five form Yoohyeon. Jiu decided to have some fun with it too.

 

“Ya, everyone, Sua has been touching my a lot recently, you should see what Sua does. Every time she is with me she is like.” Walks dramatically with her shoulders swaying too much towards Sua and saying. “Oh~ I’m low on energy. Gasp!” Grabs Sua’s but isn’t shown on camera. Sua smiled at the slight contact but no one notices not even the viewers. “Ah~” Jiu’s body sank as she looked like she was recharging from her tired activities. “I must touch Jiu’s at least once a day.” She said while looking at Sua in the eyes and found her slightly blushing at Jiu’s words which caused her to laugh on the outside while on the inside cry out in joy for being the one to make Sua a little embarrassed. “Ah, I can’t do it correctly.” Jiu faced the phone then continued while looking at Sua. “Please show them how you do it.” Jiu put her hands on each of Sua’s shoulders in a position as if she is counting on her. Sua just laughs at Jiu’s childish side as always and just nods. Sua looks at Dami’s so she wouldn't make it noticeable that she really liked touching Jiu’s . She makes a sad face while she is out of energy then says.

 

“Ah… my energy is dropping.” She swings her head towards Jiu’s direction and sees her perfectly sculpted and gasps. She makes a small run for it as she closes the distance to Jiu and proceeds to touch her while giving her a nice squeeze out of them. “I have to touch Jiu’s but at least once a day~” Sua looks ily at the camera trying to show the people that were on the other side of the screen that Jiu is hers. Jiu just drops at the sudden dramaticness in Sua’s actions as she laughs her embarrassment off as Sua’s hand still hasn’t left her . Jiu finally had enough to make her heart burst ran off while the other members all called her scary. Sua just smiled with all of her heart as no one notices how much Sua’s smile affected Jiu who was still outside the camera shot. She was too busy trying to calm down her heart and blush from reaching the limit. “But,” Sua started as she looked over at Jiu who was still off camera laughing away at something they had said. “What’s interesting is how the members have different reactions,” Sua explained as she did a gesture of squeezing to refer to her touching the . “For Jiu,” she grabbed Jiu’s once more as Jiu entered the shot and she had a stoic face on as she wanted to mask her feelings from being excessively touched by Sua. “when she gets touched like this.” Sua demonstrates to the other members except for the viewers. “Ah~” Sua started as she exhaled a breath and Jiu looked semi horrified hoping that the other members wouldn't misunderstand her. “I told you not to do it here… do it when it's only the two of us in a more secretive place.” Everyone starts laughing and is also in shocked at Jiu’s response. Jiu hurriedly retorted as she didn’t want to be teased later as everyone questioned Jiu’s actions.

 

“Why?!” Jiu tried explaining but everyone was still laughing. “No, everyone was watching from the back as it was happening.” She tried to calmly explain but Sua’s laughter was blessing her ears as she too herself was laughing along with her. She steps closer to Sua who was still smiling at the ruckus she had made. Jiu grabbed her hand to hold her still as she began using her as a physical object. “The people behind us will only be looking at our backs.” She started as she was visually showing them what had happened that day. “But, if Sua stands next to me.” She moves Sua to look 180 degrees away from the camera. “If she touches me like this,” She slides her hand from Sua’s hip to her and grasps Sua’s earning her a gasp from Sua from the slight action. “Wouldn’t it be weird?” Jiu finally concluded which got Siyeon to laugh out loud hysterically as the other members couldn’t look at Sua in the same way anymore.

 

Sua waved it off as she proceeded with the other member’s reactions. Jiu couldn’t help but look at Sua’s reactions from them on whenever they were doing something together. “I like Jiu’s the best.” Sua concluded as she rejected saying that Yoohyeon’s was the better grip. Jiu only laughed knowing that she bested Yoohyeon in winning something for Sua.

 

When they wrapped up the vlive they went to go do an interview to showcase their new song called Good Night. Sua was tired and Jiu was sitting on a chair going through her lines of what the interviewer might ask. Sua couldn’t see any available chairs so she plopped herself down onto Jiu’s lap. She nuzzled her head in the crook of Jiu’s neck and started dozing off. The staff Unnies were whispering amongst themselves and recording the whole interaction as calling them cute or how Jiu was already taken by the fans. Sua woke up and looked at the camera and looked over at Jiu who was happily waving at the people who were gawking at her. Sua didn’t like it as she was still half asleep from her nap and yelled out.

 

“She’s mine!” While covering Jiu’s with her entire body. That made Jiu feel Sua’s fragile body against hers and it also gave her a chance to listen to Sua’s heartbeat which was beating really fast. She must really like me huh. Jiu concluded as she didn’t say anything and just wrapped her arms around Sua’s waist, who was still embracing her tightly from all the people trying to look at her.

 

Jiu sighed knowing that she had toyed with Sua’s feeling too many times as she also wanted to get Sua’s attention. She loved watching Sua’s reactions towards her as she wanted to spend more time with Sua. She stood up only to crawl into bed with Sua, once she was on the bed she slid her arm underneath Sua’s waist and pulled her closer so that there was no empty space between them.

 

“I’m sorry, Bora… for everything.” Jiu mumbled as she felt her heart hammering on her ribcage letting Sua know that she felt the same way without actually voicing it. Sua didn’t say anything as her hand went to touch Jiu’s hands that were secured around her waist.

 

“You have nothing to be sorry for, Jiu Unnie. I have a simple crush on you and it’ll go away in no time. I promise you that these feelings of mine won’t hinder our idol activities at all.” Sua explained as her heart were hurting at her finalized decision. Jiu’s grip on Sua tightened as she pulled her even closer towards her body.

 

“I don’t want that at all, Kim Bora. I knew about your feelings and I feel the same way. I riled up your feelings towards me just, so you don’t give up on us. I wore all those clothes, so you can swoon over me and finally have the guts to ask me out. I’ve wanted you and it will always be you.” Jiu explained as she let go of Sua’s waist and moved herself to the point that she was hovering over Sua’s body. Sua looked up at Jiu as her hair was slowly spilling down onto the bed sheets due to gravity. “I want you!” Jiu shouted loud enough for Sua to look at her without any distractions. Jiu took in a breath and continued. “I want all of you and if you’ll let me you can have it all while in return I get all of you.” Jiu looked into Sua’s eyes to show how serious about her feelings were to her. Sua’s eyes started tearing up as she didn’t think that Jiu would reciprocate her feelings, however, she was also insecure knowing that Jiu would do anything for the member's happiness.

 

“You told me that we will only ever be friends.” Sua cried out as she covered her face to not show Jiu her crying face. She hated how emotional she was towards others. She hated the fact that her expressions gave away what she was feeling. “You told me that it’s better to be friends because it causes fewer problems to everyone.” Her voice was weakening as she continued her rant. “You said that you’re happy with me by your side as a friend. Do you know how much it hurts to hear the one you are crushing on to hear that? To know you’ll never get a chance with them.” Sua let out a heartbreaking sob that brought Jiu to tears.

 

“I didn’t know that you were in this much pain. I didn’t mean to cause you any suffering. I only wanted what’s best for you.” Jiu cooed as she gently pried Sua’s hands off her face. When she successfully removed it, she saw tears falling from Sua’s eyes. All she could do was place her head on Sua’s forehead and gave her an Eskimo kiss. “I won’t kiss you now, Bora. I’ll wait for the perfect moment to do it.” Jiu whispered as her breath hit Sua’s lips which sent her tingles and anticipation to close the distance however she feared what might happen if she did do it.

 

Jiu smiled at the sight of Sua in deep thinking and gave her a kiss on her cheek before dropping herself onto the outer side of the bunk.

 

“He he he.” She evilly laughed maniacally as she has a huge grin plastered on her face. Sua looked at Jiu shocked at her reaction and raised both of her brows. “You can’t get away from me this time, Bora. We are going to sleep here together.” Jiu stated as she secured her arms around Sua’s body and snuggled into it. Sua tried getting herself out of Jiu’s embrace but somehow the older girl was stronger than her. Sua huffed at her inability to get herself out of whatever had happened with Jiu. So, she grumbled to herself as she made herself comfortable in Jiu’s arm’s and tried to sleep. That, however, was also unattainable as she was consumed by Jiu’s scent which made her heart and mind go to cloud nine.

 

The next day…

Sua yawned for the millionth time today as she was drinking her freshly made tea. Dami noticed Sua yawning so much and decided to ask her about it.

 

“You don’t seem like you got much sleep last night.” Sua looked over at Dami who was surprised to see black circles around Sua’s eyes. She mouthed out a wow as Sua answered her as she took a small sip of her tea.

 

“That's because I didn't,” Sua said as she sighed knowing that they will be having a very long day ahead of her.

 

“I thought you would have considering, you've been sleeping in that room for the past 12 hours.” Dami added as she got a message on her phone by one of her idols and turned her attention to her friend. Sua widened her eyes at how many hours she had been stuck in Jiu’s embrace as the tea went down the wrong pipe causing her to cough very violently. Dami rushed over to help her while throwing her phone across the room in the process. She started patting Sua back as she was getting teary eyes from all the coughing and semi choking. “Are you okay, Sua Unnie?” Dami asked as she was concerned to the fact that Sua started choking out of nowhere.

 

After Sua calmed down from her choking spree, Dami went to go retrieve her phone which was somehow on the floor behind the tv stand. Dami let out a monotonous voice as she had always done as she wasn't that expressive in her tone of voice

 

“Ah, the screen shattered.” Sua looked at Dami with wide eyes and rushed to see the damage she had caused. When she did she saw multitudes of cracks all sprawled out covering almost the entire screen.

 

“Sorry.” Sua weakly said as she knew that Dami’s phone was precious to her since she was very social with all her friends. There was that reason and the other reason was that Dami never backs up her phone contacts. “I'll try and get it fixed since it's my fault that this happened.” Dami wasn't even sad about the phone as she only needed the screen to be replaced. Though she wanted to play a prank on Sua, so she started acting.

 

“That's right, Sua, you owe me your life,” Dami said in her usual voice and didn't make any facial expressions. Sua nodded vigorously as she didn't want to make any more trouble than she already did. “Now, stay by the front door and the next person who enters through that hallway you must tell them that I own your heart, body and soul,” Dami said as she didn't crack a smile. Sua immediately rushed off to the front door hoping that the next person who would walk in wouldn't cause too much trouble.

 

Jiu walked through the door as she finished her morning run and was greeted by Sua and she smiled at the sight. Though, Sua, on the other hand, gulped loud enough for everyone to hear as she felt Dami’s eyes on her. Dami was about to stop Sua, however, Sua took a deep breath before starting.

 

“I, Kim Bora, solemnly swear that my heart, body and soul is only for Lee Yoobin.” Sua said as she couldn't bear to look at Jiu’s face not right after what had happened in her bunk. Jiu, on the other hand was heartbroken at the fact that Sua would outright try and say that she was taken. She was already fuming until Dami interrupted them as she remembered what Yoohyeon told happily told them last night.

 

“Wait. Wait. Wait, Jiu Unnie, it was supposed to be a joke. I was just messing with Sua Unnie since she cracked my entire screen for my phone.” Dami intervened as she didn't want to be the reason why she broke up the JiBo ship or stop it from happening. Jiu didn’t look impressed at the way Dami was playing games especially with her heart. Jiu walked up to Sua and pulled her towards her as she securely wrapped her arms around Sua while glaring at Dami as she pouted while saying.

 

“She’s mine, not yours. No one takes what’s mine okay?” Jiu huffed as she didn’t like playing a game with her potential girlfriend. Dami raised her hands in defeat as she didn’t want to argue with the leader. Jiu unwrapped her arms slightly as she stared at Sua who was confused at Jiu’s actions. “So cute, my little Bora,” Jiu whispered so only Sua could hear her as she giggled out loud at how Sua’s face became pink. “My favorite color on my favorite girl. You are always finding new ways of making me love you all over again.” Jiu was about to kiss Sua until they heard the other members screaming and taking pictures of them.

 

“Hey, no kissing until you hit at least hit third base,” Gahyeon said while she was dead serious about her statement.

 

“Do I want to know what’s the three bases are?” Sua asked and she stayed in Jiu’s embrace.

 

“First is walking together side by side, next its the hand holding third is-” Gahyeon was interrupted by Handong.

 

“Hand holding is the lewdest one though?! It’s third base for sure.” Gahyeon nodded her head as she agreed with Handong’s outburst.

 

“Right, so first is walking together side by side, next is cuddling, third is hand holding and finally the home run is that kiss.” Gahyeon firmly stated as Handong nodded with her decision while the other members were just eyeing them in a questioning look.

 

“Well, looks like you’re going to have to wait until we are holding hands then,” Sua said as she knew it was going to be a while before anything serious happens.