Final.

Dear Comrade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note

This one was inspired by my best friend's personal experience and I love Justin Timberlake to bits and pieces. This one is more like a Xiukook one-shot, but I have my reasons. As I stated earlier, this is similar to Clearing love and I am a er for memories. This story is also available in Wattpad. I will be open to suggestions and feedback and do check out my other works. 

If you're uncomfortable with Mpreg, then this isn't the place for you. 

Rating: PG-13

P.S, Listen to Mirrors by Justin Timberlake while reading this story

 

 

It had been five years since thirty-year-old Kim Minseok had been married to his loving husband, Kim Jongdae. Their marriage life went like a smooth road to them. To keep it simple, Minseok led a simple and a content life. It always started with Minseok cooking for his husband and child with love and Jongdae would always kiss his husband before heading to work. Minseok had his own business and hired a nanny to take care of his two-year-old son. He would sign deals, meet people, and deal with clients. After returning home, he would prepare dinner for his husband and their son. Jongdae would return home and play with their child while asking Minseok how his day went. They were so much in love and they were very happy that their lives were running smoothly. Minseok was thankful as he had such a wonderful life and he would always cherish it. The day would usually end with the sound of clothes hitting the floor and heavy breathing. Minseok would lie on Jongdae's bare chest and have a peaceful sleep.

It was on a fall Saturday morning when Minseok was bored at home and Jongdae couldn't stay at home as he had clients to deal with. His nanny was busy taking care of their son. Minseok entered the guest bedroom and unintentionally, he climbed the ladder to the attic. The attic was neither too dusty nor too clean. He headed towards a huge chest, which looked like a treasure chest. He opened it and there was stuff inside, reminding him of his teenage years. There were costumes, bags, photos, and more. He took out a photograph of himself and his best friend, Luhan. Minseok smiled to himself and took out more photographs. He had then noticed something at the bottom of the chest. It was a blue colored notebook which looked plain and he had kept it as his journal from the time he was thirteen. 

He opened it

Warning! 

Do not read my diary or there will be severe consequences. 

March 26th, 2001

Dear Comrade,

That's what I'm going to call you from now on. I got this today as my birthday gift from my mom. Someone to confide all my secrets. I am so happy that I am finally a teenager. But, it's weird that all my friends have their voice boxes broken and I haven't. It's 7:30 and I still haven't completed my science homework. I am going to promise you that I will keep you forever and I will never let you go. I will write to you later as my mother is calling me to eat dinner. See you soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter