Acacia Tree

Acacia Tree

November 25, 2011

Carmel was sitting at the bench under the acacia tree when she heard a voice near her.

 

              : Hi Carmel. You left your notebook. I've seen it. (handing the notebook to Carmel)

 

Carmel: Huh? How did you know my name? And how did you know that, that is mine? (Carmel ask curiously while looking at the notebook)

 

             : I've seen your name in it and your the only girl I always saw here. By the way I'm No Min Woo. (smiles at Carmel)

 

Carmel: Oh thank you Min Woo. How could I ever make it up you? (Smiles at Min Woo while accepting the notebook)

 

Min Woo: Let's just be friends. (smiles)

 

 

many days had passed  the two of them became bestfriends and later they became lovers. They always meet under the acacia tree. One day they talked'

 

 

Min Woo: Carmel, do you believe angels exists just to do something special for someone?

 

Carmel: That was wierd Min Woo, well I dont think about that.. What I'm always thinking is what could I do to make our relationship last long. (Carmel put her head in Min Woo's shoulder)

 

Min Woo: I LOVE YOU Carmel. Please be with me tomorrow. Tomorrow is February 13 right?

 

Carmel: Yeah it is. Why you look so sad Min Woo? (looking at Min Woo's eyes)

 

Min Woo: Dont mind me. Just be with me tomorrow. I have something to tell you.

 

Carmel: I will. I LOVE YOU Min Woo. (hug's Min Woo tightly)

 

 

they ended their conversation. The next day FEBRUARY 13, 2012. Carmel went to the place where they will meet. The place where she first meet Min Woo. Carmel was alone. She did not see Min Woo. For unexplain moment a boquet felt down in front of her, she read the note saying "Go at the back of the acacia tree and you'll know me". As Carmel nervously follow what the note said, she found her self crying as she read what she saw.

 

 

R.I.P.

Name: NO MIN WOO

Born: NOVEMBER 25, 1990

Burried: FEBRUARY 13, 2008

 

++++++++++the end++++++++++