I don't want your wife

For old time's sake

A/N: Hi all, this is going to be a fun oneshot with two of my favorite couples, Jeti and Soori, both couples are married but for fun they take off their rings and see who can flirt the most successfully, and neither couple are aware that the other couple are doing the exact same thing.


 

Jung Jessica and her wife Tiffany were out enjoying a Saturday night in a club, as it’s been a long time since the busy couple have been able to simply hang out together. Tiffany is a lawyer who works crazy hours and Jessica is a fashion designer. Tonight they are just a couple trying to reconnect. Well, they were trying to until someone suggested an idea to her wife.

 

“Hey, babe. I think we should have some fun.” Tiffany tells her wife as she sips her drink. The brunette looks at her with eyebrow raised. She has several ideas on what Tiffany considers fun, and not all of them will also be considered fun to her. Jessica almost doesn’t ask, but she doesn’t want for her wife to start to whine and worst of all annoy her with extra behavior.

 

“Okay, Tiff. What are you thinking?”

 

“Remember when we were just dating, and we used to see which of us could flirt with strangers the best.”

 

The fashion designer certainly remembers times like that. They were supposed to be friendly competitions. Tiffany was just overly competitive, and couldn’t bare to lose, not even to Jessica. Although, there were times Jessica for sure won without a doubt. She only let Tiffany think she won in order to avoid some huge blow up.

 

“Why are we doing this?” Jessica questions while sipping her wine.

 

“It’ll be fun, and it’ll for old time’s sake. Why Mrs. Jung, are you afraid of a little healthy competition.”

 

Jessica smiles in such a way that sends tiny shivers down Tiffany’s spine. It’s going to be on later tonight when they get home.

 

“Okay, but I pick the two."

 

“Fine, with me. Who are you thinking?”

 

Jessica does a quick scan of the room and looks toward two women sitting together at their own table. One is a tanned skinned woman with dark hair, and the other has short brown hair in a bob cut. Those two will do nicely.

 

“Them, now when you lose, Fany.”

 

“How about when you lose, Jessi.”

 

“Anyway, like I said when you lose. I expect you to do something for me.”

 

“Oh, now we’re making this even more interesting, What’s on your mind, babe?”

 

The dark-haired woman hopes that this will lead to something hot and y later. Not that she needs any excuses to be all over her wife.

 

“You and I go home after and…”

 

“Yes.” Tiffany nods eagerly.

 

“You let me go to sleep.”

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffany groans. She should know better to expect something like that. They still take off their wedding rings and put them away for safekeeping. Tiffany looks over to the two women her wife has suggested, at least they’re both hot. However, Jessica and Tiffany aren’t the only ones who are talking about having a friendly competition. Kwon Yuri and her wife Sooyoung are sitting there in their own very similar discussion.

 

“Hey, babe.” Sooyoung with the brown hair says and it causes Yuri to look her way.

 

“What’s up, Soo?”

 

“You remember how we used to have those competitions to see who could flirt the best.”

 

“Um, yes?” The dark-haired woman nods. She just doesn’t know why her wife is bringing it up now. The chef eyes her model wife with a concerned gaze. Why are they even about to have this conversation? It’s been years since those college days.

 

“We should do it now, how about those two?” She points to Jessica and Tiffany. “I’ll take the blonde, she looks kind of like she’ll be a challenge.”

 

Yuri still doesn’t know why Sooyoung wants to do this. However, she is convinced because her wife whispers in her ear about doing that thing she really likes in bed later.

 

“Okay, let’s do this. Be prepared to lose, Sooyoungie.”

 

“Haha, you be prepared to lose.”

 

Sooyoung can’t help herself to kiss her wife and feel her abs at least once before they take off their rings and separate. Sooyoung thinks by picking the blonde-haired woman it will be a challenge. She’s always up for a challenge, and so she walks over to Jessica who is doing her best to look disinterested, which isn’t all that difficult to do.

 

“Well, hello there.” The taller woman grins seductively. “Is this seat taken?”

 

Jessica looks up from her drink and smiles. “Why, no it’s not. Please sit down and join me.”

 

Sooyoung thinks maybe this will be too easy, and she’s going to win in no time. She looks back to see Yuri heading over to where Tiffany is, only something happens. Tiffany trips and almost falls but of course her wife is charming and gentlewomanly.

 

“Hi, are you okay?” Yuri asks Tiffany with a charming smile.

 

“Oh, no the hell she didn’t!” Sooyoung rages internally.

 

Jessica as well is looking over to the way the tanned woman is just holding her wife’s hand. She hopes that stops soon.

 

“Oh, I’m fine. You’re kind of strong, aren’t you?” Tiffany eye smiles in the way that makes women weak for her. Yuri smiles back and slowly lets go of her.

 

“I guess you could say I’m kind of strong. Would you like to join me for a drink?”

 

“Sure, lead the way.”

 

Sooyoung turns back to Jessica who has her eyes back to her in an instant. The blonde knows she can’t focus on what Tiffany is doing, not if she wants to win this.

 

“Hi, beautiful, what's your name?”

 

“Jessica, Jung Jessica.”

 

“Jessica,” Sooyoung repeats as she takes her hand. “Beautiful name for a beautiful woman.”

 

“She’s touching my wife!” Tiffany fumes internally and knows after this she will absolutely murder that tall brunette. How dare she touch her wife? Tiffany reminds herself to be calm, and focus on this really attractive tanned skin woman.

 

“Well, now that I’ve got you alone. Want to tell me your name, y?” Tiffany flirts with Yuri who has to pry eyes from her Sooyoung touching that blonde haired woman.

 

“I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri, and you are?”

 

“Tiffany.” She smiles. “It’s nice to meet you, Yuri. Thank you for keeping me company, tonight.”

 

“A beautiful woman like you, alone? I find that hard to believe.”

 

It’s in this moment Tiffany laughs in a loud and overly flattered manner. Jessica can’t help to roll her eyes at her wife’s over the top moment.

 

“She’s using the fake laugh.”

 

Jessica knows she’s going to also have to up her game so to speak.

 

“You never told me your name, beautiful.” Jessica speaks and it has Sooyoung looking all smug. The woman can’t pass up any compliment, and loves to hear them.

 

“Sooyoung, my name is Sooyoung. How about I get you a refill on your drink?”

 

“Yes, thank you. I’m feeling a little thirsty.” The blonde says this while looking over to her wife in particular, who looks like she’s having a bit too much fun. Sooyoung notices too and is just about to lose her when she sees the way Tiffany is eyeing her Yul.

 

“Oh, hell. Does she want to die?” Sooyoung thinks she’s going to have to step things up a bit too. She orders a drink for not only Jessica but for herself too.

 

“Why is a beautiful woman all alone out here, hm?” The brunette questions. Jessica sips her drink then, in a y way that she knows gets to people. Tiffany naturally sees it.

 

“No, she’s not! She’s not putting her lips on that straw for her, is she!”

 

Tiffany turns to Yuri then and takes the cherry from her drink and the slow and sensual way she puts it in between her lips, makes not only Yuri stare but Sooyoung and Jessica too. Someone will die before the night is over.

 

“Cherries are always really sweet aren’t they, Yuri.”

 

“Oh, yeah sure.” Yuri nods, and tries to not get distracted by the dark-haired woman. She can feel Sooyoung practically glaring daggers into the two of them, and she doesn’t want her wife to kill her. Sooyoung takes a deep breath and pulls herself together. She needs to win this bet so she can hurry up and kick that dark-haired woman’s . She’s flirting a bit too much with her Yuri. Jessica isn’t all too thrilled about her wife going so far, but she knows that Tiffany wants to win, and it won’t end until she does.

 

“Sooyoung, look at me.” Jessica says in a tempting voice, and the taller woman sits dumbfounded. She will admit that Jessica is a pretty woman indeed.

 

“Come closer.”

 

“Like this?”

 

“Closer than that.” Jessica tells her and makes like she is about to lean in for a kiss. Oh, well hell no that won’t fly.

 

“What the hell is she doing?” Tiffany swears she sees red. She’s about to say forget this stupid bet, and go drag her idiotic wife home. However, Jessica was only being smooth and pushing a strand of her away from Sooyoung’s face. The brunette will not admit that was actually pretty smooth, and she does feel a bit flustered. Like, that was truly a good move. Yuri isn’t all that happy to see the blonde pushing hair away from her wife’s face either. In reality, she’s had enough of this and knows one sure fire way to end this.

 

“Would you like to feel my abs?” Yuri questions.

 

“What?” Tiffany shouts.

 

“What the !” Sooyoung definitely heard that, as she is aware of any and everything Yuri’s abs related.

 

“Oh, well are you offering?” Tiffany pulls herself together long enough to ask, and makes like she’s going to touch those abs.

 

“Oh, that!” The taller woman runs over and pulls Yuri to her so fast, that the dark-haired woman is sure her head is spinning. Who the hell is this brunette looking at her like she’s about to end her life?

 

“Listen, you. Don’t you put your hands on my Yul!”

 

“What, who the hell are you even?” Tiffany wonders. Jessica hurries over and wraps her arms around her wife to calm her down. The last thing anyone needs is to be in some fight because of this really stupid idea.

 

“I’m Kwon Sooyoung, and you better get the hell away from my wife right now. Yul, your ring now!” Sooyoung shouts and has Yuri automatically pulling out her ring and putting back on.

 

“Yeah, sorry about that. I am actually very happily married to this gorgeous woman right here.” The tanned woman smiles at her wife and hopes to calm Sooyoung down some by giving her a kiss to her cheek.

 

“Oh, you’re going to give me way more than a kiss on the cheek later.” Sooyoung thinks to herself. Jessica and Tiffany exchange looks then and they both start laughing, which of course makes the Kwons wonder what the hell is wrong with them.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t want your wife. I am very much married to my Jessi.” Tiffany assures and nods to her blonde wife who takes out her ring.

 

“Yeah, my wife wanted to just see who could flirt best. We didn’t mean anything by it, trust me.” Jessica says and that has Yuri looking at her like she’s crazy.

 

“Hey, my wife is very hot, thank you.” Yuri praises Sooyoung’s beauty, and that naturally has the taller woman swooning and wrapping her arms around Yuri.

 

“Aw, babe. I love you.” She immediately goes in for the kiss. Tiffany thinks she and Jessica probably picked the most ridiculous people they could have.

 

“Yeah, well I don’t want your wife.” The dark-haired woman repeats and wraps her arms around Jessica. “Look at her, why would I want anyone else.”

 

“You would want that skinny thing over my Yul!” Sooyoung loses her composure and of course Jessica is naturally offended as she should be.

 

“You’re really not all that beautiful, Sooyoung.”

 

“Oh, no you didn’t. Listen I am a world famous model.”

 

Jessica laughs at that. “I am a fashion designer, and I’ve never heard of you before.”

 

“Maybe you’re not that famous of a designer then.”

 

“Oh, no you don’t.” Tiffany isn’t about to have anyone bashing her Jessi and her career. She pushes Sooyoung in the arm with not so gentle force. “She is Jung Jessica, woman. Everyone knows who she is, anyway.” Tiffany sighs. “How about we just all apologize to one another, it was all in fun anyway, am I right?”

 

Three pairs of eyes look at Tiffany like she’s insane, but the couples do realize they are all being silly indeed.

 

“Okay, sorry. Yul and I were also just playing around, but hey. If you need a model or anything, I’d be glad to show you my portfolio.”

 

“Well…” Jessica thinks. “You do have the height for it.”

 

Yuri breathes a sigh of relief. She’s just glad this isn’t going to escalate any further. It’s time for them to go home. “Soo, babe. Let’s go, I’ll make you some late night pancakes.”

 

“Ooh, pancakes. Yes, let’s get the hell out of here, baby. Bye!” Sooyoung waves. “Maybe we’ll see you both around.”

 

“Not on your actual life.” Jessica and Tiffany think while smiling politely. They wave to the other couple and Jessica turns to look at her wife with a disgruntled expression.

 

“Okay, Tiff. This was probably the stupidest you could have….” The blonde is cut off with a kiss, that does have her forget what she was going to say. Damn her for marrying someone who gets under her skin in every single way.

 

“You were saying, baby?” Tiffany smiles with eyes forming crescents.

 

“Nothing, let’s go home.”

 

“Sounds good to me, that was really a waste of our time. I couldn’t stop looking at you the whole time, Jessi. I realized something else.”

 

“What, baby?” Jessica wonders as she reaches for her hand. Tiffany gives her hand a squeeze.

 

“I really don’t ever want to take my ring off again, not even for fun.”

 

“Well, you’d better not take it off again. I paid a lot of money for that ring, and well I do love you.”

 

“Aww, do you?” Tiffany wraps her arms around her shoulders and kisses her cheeks so many times, that Jessica has to dodge a few. “You’re so sweet, Jessi. I love you too. You do know I would have won though, just needed a few more minutes.”

 

“Yeah, whatever you say, Tiff.” Jessica smiles and doesn’t want to bring up the fact that obviously she would have won that entire thing. The last thing she wants to do is have some ongoing fight, when she could be sleeping later. She does wonder how the other pair are doing.


 

Yuri is actually giving her wife a piggyback ride at the insistence of Sooyoung. The brunette is busy kissing her neck and making it distracting for the tanned woman.

 

“Yul, you didn’t really like that woman, did you?”

 

“No, Soo. I only love my shikshin model wife.”

 

“Shikshin!” Sooyoung shouts offended, but settles down because Yuri turns to her with a quick kiss.

 

“Do you want the pancakes or not?”

 

“You know I do, anyway. You know I would have totally won that whole thing, I just needed a few more moments.”

 

“Yeah.” Yuri rolls her eyes. “Sure thing, baby. You would have won that whole thing.” The only thing Yuri knows is they’re damn sure not doing anything like that ever again. She likes her wedding ring where it is, thank you.


 

A/N: So I think I’ll probably write more Jeti and Soori fics at some point, but this was a fun start.