Chapter 10

BLACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie introduce taehyung to her friends and to his dad business partners while jungkook was busy staring at them.

Everyone was surprise when jennie introduced taehyung as his boyfriend, because they all know jungkook is his boyfriend.

 

 

"dad, taehyung is here"

"good everning Mr Kim"

"taehyung? the one whos working in our company?" Mr Jeon added

"ne sir"

"oh what are you doing here, are you lost? you want me to accompany you outside?"

"Mr Jeon i invite him"

"are you sure with this Jennie? this guy is no good for you"

"he is my boyfriend!"

"oh thats surprise me more, youre really brainy taehyung now youre targeting rich woman"

"dont be like that sir"

"what ? first my son jungkook who you trying to be friend and now jennie? i cant believe it"

"if you have nothing good to say please excuse us" Jenny said

 

 

Mr Kim and Mr Jeon Conversation

"whats with the attitude Mr Jeon, that guy looks so kind"

"im sorry, but i really dont like him"

"wae?"

"he does alot of things that made me feel annoyed"

"like what?"

"that guy is from busan one time we go there for vacation that kid just scratch my brand new car he even painted the wheel"

"he was a kid back then maybe he dont know what he is doing"

"hes already in the right age and not only that"

"what is it?"

"he is the son of my great rival"

"the one who cause to drop your business"

"exactly"

"they also died right? in a car accident"

"yeah"

"i dont think that kid deserve to treat that way"

"i still dont like him"

 

 

Jennie/Taehyung POV

The two decided to get away she leave her party without anyone knowing, the two went to han river

 

"tae are you ok?"

"ne dont worry im fine"

"why Mr Jeon is like that, i dont like his manner towards you"

"he still mad at me"

"wae tae? did you do something in their company"

"ani"

"then what is it?"

"he blame me for something i didnt do"

"what is it?"

"when they went to busan for a vacation i saw jungkook and im trying be friend with him he seems so lonely"

"than what happen?"

"we become friends until one day when i came to his house i saw jungkook scratching his dad car and painting the wheel, i came to him and ask what he is doing were around 7years old that time"

"and what did he say?"

"he said he was very upset to his dad, his dad always nag him, beat him thats why he do that"

"how did Mr Jeon find out?"

"suddenly Mr jeon pop out when the two of us were talking he was very angry i saw jungkook was afraid he yelled, who did it he was looking at us and then out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter