Chapter 9

If you just realize

The following day yoona and yuri are now at the yk's private plane going to paris. Yoona is sleepy and not feeling well but trying her best not to, yuri notice her and pursuade her to take a rest but yoona refuse.

Unable to fight sleep, yoona is unaware that shes already drove off to dreamland. Yuri find it cute, she sat across the latter and got mesmerized by how beautiful the sleeping girl is, shes aware but still got captivated, the longer she stare the harder she fall. 'Kwon Yuri, your definitly in truble' she looks like a sleeping angel, from her closed eyes, down to her nose and now her lips, her red tempting lips.

Yuri always got tempted with those red muscles. She swallowed and parted her own lips as she recalled what happed at her own office. Yuri diverted her gaze away from yoona to prevent her from doing it again.

After long hours of travel they already arrived, yoona open her eyes and saw yuri staring at her, both of them got startled, yuri cleared and said "Your drowl is all over your face", she got up abruptly "get ready we have to go" she added and hurriedly went out to conceal her blushing face.

Yoonas eyes widen at yuris comment, she blush and immediatly touch her face. A sighed of relief left in her lips, knowing its only a joke. Her doe eyes widen again when she realized that the CEO throw a joke on her. 'thats unusual?' she thought but only to shrug it off.

They went at a restaurant to eat dinner before going at the hotel to take some rest before meeting their partnes the following day.

-

All scheduled meetings that following day went smoothly, some man try to hit on her or yoona but fail. They always remind them that they are in to business and nothing else.

Night falls. One of their partners offered a dinner meeting because he doesnt have time that morning.

Both yoona and yuri went inside a 5 star hotel and was welcomed by the manager, she gave them assistance in reaching the VVIP room. The manager cant help but glance at yuri repeatedly, yoona step in and asked.

"Excuse me but is theirs something wrong?" Yoona said that made the two woman look at her, the one with a confussed look and the other with embarassed look. Yoona souded like a jealous woman or an irritated one that she caught someone stilling something or someone that is belong to her.

"Nothing ma'am, I'm sorry if I gave you inconvinience" the manager said apoligenicaly.

"Whats going on?" Said yuri as she stop walking.

"Nothing ma'am, we already arrive at the VVIP room where our CEO is waiting for you inside" she answered politely and bowed to the two woman before leaving them.

The door open and revealed a young handsome man that looks familiar to the both of them.

"Hello Mr Ji nice to see you again" Yuri said "The pleasure is mine, come lets take a sit before we begin." He answered. They start the meeting on time.

"with that I hope all things will go well as planned, thank you all for coming here, meeting ajurn." Mr Ji bowed and that ends the meeting.

He seated right next to yoona, the latter slightly bowed and so with Mr Ji.

They started eating, chatting and discussing about their plans, yoona is silently watching them and listening to their conversasions. She took a bit from her dessert that melts to .

"Hmmm. Mashta." She mumbled, chang wook and yuri look at her.

"Im glad you liked it" he answered Yoona lower her head but was stopped by chang wooks hand.

Yoonas eyes was widen and she froze at her place. Her head was tilted slowly. She meet a pair of eyes that melts her in an istant, she cant help but blush to his actions and even blush harder when he brush his tumb to her lips and said "you have something on your lips".

-

After dinner yoona and yuri went straight to the hotel, It was a long silent ride. Yoona was uneasy, she glance the person at her side every now and then.

She shift a bit to look at the CEO whos looking at the window, yoona saw yuris reflection and a sudden jolt run all over her body. The latter is also looking at her. Her eyes widen from the shock and move her gaze at her own window.

They arrive at the hotel room and decided to call the day off.

The following day they did the same routine, the difference is they finish all the scheduled meeting earlier than planned. All partners share holders decided to have an evening event at the high-end hotel in paris.

Night fall came and the said hotel VVIP reception room that is empty awhile ago was filled with people wearng different expensive clothing. The place is filled with music but not a loud one that you can still hear the chattering from the crowd.

The arrival of the two woman made the crowd silent for a second before they start to wisper from each other but not in a bad way.

"What a view from our CEO and her secretary, you look dazzling" an old man in his sixties greeted yoona and yuri.

"You look great to Mr Ji" yuri bowed slightly, yoona got confussed for the min time but cleared by yuri and introducing the old man to her.

"Yoona this is Mr Ji Chang Wook's father" yuri said

Yoona bowed in 90 degrees and apologized "Sorry for not recognizing you Mr. Ji, you look more handsome and younger in person" she said that made the old man laugh.

"Its okay, this is the first time we met anyway, but thank you for the complement yoona" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi Ms Kwon and Ms Im" chang wook walk right next to yoona and put a smile in his face that made yoona blush a little, yuri didnt fail to catch it.

The event went smoothly, but as time goes by yuris irritation toward chang wook increases because the latter is all over yoona.

After sometime, "Ms Kwon may I excuse for a moment I just need to take this call?" she said pointing at her phone, yuri look at her phone and a small smile form at her face upon seeing whos the caller and motion yoona to do so.

Yoona went at the garden to take the video call. She smile widely upon seeing the cute little faces of her siblings, excitement and enthusiasm can be heard from their voices.

After they hang up yoona decided to stay for a while where she is, she close her eyes for a moment, but she didnt realize that she already fall asleep. When she open her eye, her body went rigid when she felt someone is beside her, really close in a way that her head is resting to the strangers shoulder.

She looked up only to regret what she did when she realized that she was inch closer to him. It was chang wook whos with her and it was chang wooks shoulder that she was resting a while back.

Her thought was cut off when a sudden pull, a hard one, removed her away from him. She looked at the owner of the hand and swallowed a lump when she saw yuri.

"M-ms kwon, i-its not what it looks" yoona struggled to explain, her heart race wild and a little bit of hurt she felt after she heard yuris words.

"Were here for bussiness purposes and not for a date, where here to meet our future investors not your future boyfriend!" She said as she gritted her teeth.

She walks away without looking at chang wook, yoona followed her after she bowed to him in apologetic way.

Yuri excuse her self and told all the guest that shes not feeling well so she have to go back to their own hotel for her to rest.

They arrive at the hotel but decided to go to the pud for a moment.

"Dont wait for me" she said while her back is facing yoona.

"But didnt you said that your not feeling well Ms Kwon?" Yoona question only to be ignored. So yoona went silent and watch yuri entered the pud.

A few hours later

A loud tug made yoona woke up, she rub her eyes and stood up to check who it was. Yoonas eyes widen as she saw yuri sitting at the entrance of their suite.

"Ms kwon, what happend?" She asked. She glared at the person holding the CEO. That made the manager shiver in fear.

"I-I'm only here to assist her, thats all" the manager defend.

"Thank you, I take her from here" yoona said, took yuris arm putting it to her shoulders and closed the door.

"Yoona?" Yuri looked up with a wide smile, this is the first time seesing yuri in this state, she wreck with alcohol, the most composed CEO is laying on the floor, smells like alcohol with a goofy smile on her face.

Yoona helped the latter stand and walk to the room, yuri leans forward that made them both fall in the bed. Yoona is now under yuri. The latter growl as she fell, she lift her body and saw yoona under.

"Yoona?" She smile and lovingly looked at the girl, she cup the girls face and tarce yoonas features using her index finger, from her cheek to the bridge of her nose down to the girls lips.

Stop at yoonas lips, unconsously her own. She slowly lowered her face, leaning closer to the girl.

Yoona shut her eyes tight as she waits for the impact. Suddenly felt a movement, she open her eyes and saw yuri laying on her side facing her.

Yuri lift her head supported by her arm. She again traces yoonas face, she brush her tumb at the latters lips that made her stiff.

Yuri pulled yoona closer and closer, unsteady breathing, fast heart rate, the tip of their nose touches that made yuri look at her from her eyes down to her lips and muttered soflty "this is too good to be true, I hope this dream will last forever" before yuri can close their gap she drove off to sleep that made yoona stare blankly to the person infront of her.

She try to stop her self from touching yuris sleeping face but failed, and regret at the same time because suddenly yuri grab her hand with her eyes close.

Yuri smirk and immediatly pulled yoona making the gap between them inch apart. "What do you think your doing?" Now yuris hand are in yoonas back making her difficult to move away.