Chapter 12

If you just realize

Yoona felt something or someone near her face. She slowly open her eyes. A pair of brown orbs directly looking at her. Drawning her, she averted her eyes downwards, got tempted and unintentionally slow her lips.

"Your staring to much, do you want to have a taste?" yuri said with a smirk on her face.

Yoona's doe eyes widen in shock. Unable to utter a word.

"Just kidding, come on lets go" and got out of the car.

On the other hand, yoona remains dumpfolded, shock by what happen. 'Why did she have to say that! And why are you bitting so fast!' She mentally scold her poor heart.

Minutes later she got out of the car and got mezmerize by the view infront of her. Wow and a wow. A 20 ft height beautiful fairy tail like tree house on top of her. In addition to that, a vintage wall mounted lantern lighting the stairway. Reaching the top she was welcome with a warm smile.

"Yoona, welcome to my secret place". And open the door.

A double tray floor lamp beside a black lounge chair complimented by a costumized Y shaped chandelier. A wooden spiral staire was installed at the right side and a mini kitchen area on the left. A 2 seater foldable dining table is responsible to create a modern outlook to the dinner.

"This place is beautiful"

"Wait till you see the view" yuri wishpered close to yoonas ears thay gave shiver to the latter. The ceo slowly held yoonas hands and lead them to the veranda. A refreshing site of lake, in between two high mountains with beautiful sunset reflecting the lake.

"Yoona, I don't know if you still remember but you've been here before"

"I.... I don't think so ms-" she was cut when she tilt her head to meet the ceo's eyes full of sadness and guilt? As yuri slowly approach her, for the second time she froze in place, un able to move she shut her eye tight. She felt yuri's lips in her forhead "I promise" down to her nose "to protect you" her right cheeck " but" move to her left " I failed"

"Im sorry" yuri said and attached their lips, slowly deepen the kiss, gently and yoona can't help but move her lips insync with her. They hover each others lips like there will be no tommorrow. Yoona place her arms in yuris shoulder as the latter snake her hands on her waist.

Yuri pull out first, yoonas slight frown catches the ceo's eyes. With a playful pick she said " seems like someone miss my lips already"

Yoonas eyes widen, she immediatelly remove her self away from yuri but failed. " Im yoona, I wont let you go again" and held her tight.