fin.

What?

"Dahyun,when will you come back?I'm lonely..." whines Mina. Dahyun just laughs. She focuses on the road while driving. She can see her future wife pouting behind the phone. "Soon darling,soon." replies Dahyun. She continues to drives while Mina starts ranting on how Momo kept on scaring her everytime she and Sana would meet up. Dahyun listens and just giggles. Mina knows she has to focus so she doesn't mind the silent atmosphere. 

*Banging on door*

"Mina,what was that?" asks Dahyun. She keeps a confused face while parking near their flat."I don't know,should I check?" said Mina. "No,don't. I'm coming up" replied Dahyun. While Dahyun got out of the car,the banging got louder. It got louder and louder. To the point where Mina wanted to cry and hide. Mina went to the door and looked through the peek hole. Out she saw was a dark figure. She couldn't see the figure's face. They were wearing a hoodie and a mask that covered their face. The figure looked on their left. "MINA I'M COMING" shouted Dahyun from the distance. She could hear footsteps in the hallway. The banging stopped and Mina decided to hide in the kitchen. "LET ME IN" exclaimed the figure. They just bashed through the door and looked around. Mina was trembling until she felt a pair of cold hands on her. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY WIFE YOU UGLY-" shouted Dahyun. The figure took off their hoodie. Turns out it was Momo. "MOMO MY BUDDY!I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO GET FOOD?!" Dahyun went up and hugged her. Momo looked at her weirdly but shrugged it off.Mina looked up and saw it was Momo. "What? I'm confused. Momo?" said Mina. Momo sighed. "Of course it's me. It's our sleepover day,remember? Sana can't come due to some work issues." said Momo. Dahyun went to help Mina stand up. Mina then realised. "Ooooh. Sorry about that..." said Mina. "Nah,it's chill. You got food?" said Momo. Dahyun pointed to the fridge,"There". Momo just ran to the fridge while Dahyun and Mina cuddled. "I really got scared. I'm glad it was nothing serious." said Dahyun. "Same,I love you" said Mina and she snuggled closer into Dahyun's chest. "Uhh,PDA ew." said Momo. 

*BANG BANG* 

"What was that-" Sana came through the door,interrupting Dahyun."FINALLY IM FREE FROM HELL" And the rest was history. Turns out it was just Momo banging. Or was it? 

*Going back to when the figure looked on their left*

Dahyun ran in the hallways to see Momo just walking beside her. "Hey buddy! I'm just going since it's our sleepover day!" said Momo. They had a conversation for a while not noticing a strange black figure had passed them. "Oh ." whispered the figure. In its hand was a bloody knife and on the other was a ring. Dahyun looked behind and saw a glimpse of Chaeyoung. Was it Chaeyoung? Who cares. Momo ran to the door and bashed through it. Dahyun didn't noticed Momo was gone and though she just went for some food break. And then continued to where she ran to Mina.

w Ho wAs i T?