Never leave

Forgotten

Jaehyo entered the dorm to see 6 faces staring at him. "What?" He walked pass them and into his room.

"Why didn't you tell us you transfered?" Zico asked.  Jaehyo threw his bag on the floor and took off his jacket.

P.O's eyes widen. "S-Seoul Arts." 

Jaehyo spinned around and crossed his arms. "If i didn't notice how weird you guys were acting around me, i'll never meet ~~~~~ again."

U-Kwon stared at him. "You.. You met ~~~~~?"

"As a matter of fact, yes i did, and i found out why she left." Jaehyo walked towards the toilet. 

Minhyuk banged onto the toilet's door. "Why did she leave?" 

Jaehyo looked at his reflection. "She left because she got into a accident." Jaehyo mumbled. 

His heart hurt so badly. *When she needed me the most, i wasn't there for her. I wasn't there..*

Jaehyo sank on his knees and tears slide down his face.

 

That night, you couldn't sleep at all. You turned and saw Gongchan fast asleep. Quietly, you left the room.

You went and took a cup of water. You walked to the balcony and stared at the sky.

"Ahn Jaehyo." You whispered to the sky. 

You walked to the living room and took your phone. 

You pressed the recent calls button and looked at the unknown number that calls you everyday.

Your finger hovered above the call button. You bit your lip and pressed call.

*Brrrrrrr* Jaehyo's phone vibrated under his pillow. He tried to ignore it but the phone keeps ringing.

Jaehyo took his phone and looked at the screen. He shot up when he saw your name on his phone.

*~~~~~'s calling me?*

Jaehyo answers the phonecall, but kept quiet.

You heard someone answer the phone, but that person isn't speaking at all. 

"Jaehyo.. Is that you?" Jaehyo listened and didn't reply.

"I don't know if its you.." You continued. "but if it's you.. I just want you to know."

Jaehyo climbed down from his bed and into the living room.

"I want to know who you are."

Jaehyo stopped and waited for you to continue. "I don't know why you're name is so familiar to me." 

You sat on the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling. "I just really want to know what's going on."

"I don't know anything other than me getting into an accident."

"& Gongchan's the first one i saw when i woke up."

Jaehyo closed his eyes and sighed.

"Everytime i say your name, it seems familiar to me. Like a missing puzzle piece in my life."

Your head began to hurt and you decided to stop talking. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing." You wanted to hang up when you heard Jaehyo's voice.

 

"wait." Jaehyo spoke. "i can tell you what i know." You waited. "But i don't know if you'll believe me." 

"You don't even regconise me or U-Kwon." 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, go and rest now. Goodnight." Jaehyo hung up.

He lied on the couch and closed his eyes. "I need to tell you."

You stared at your phone, not knowing what to do. *Will Jaehyo tell me about my past?*

Feeling a hand on your shoulder, you turned to see Gongchan. "Why are you standing here?" Gongchan rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Go to bed." 

You nodded and walked into the room.

"Gongchan oppa?" You looked up and stared at gongchan's face. His eyes were closed and you traced his facial features.

"Hmmm?" 

"What will you do if i'm not here?" Gongchan pulled you closer and hugged you tightly. 

"I know you'll never leave me."

 

You didn't know why but you felt guilty. *I feel as if i will.*