The NEWS

He's MINE!!

 

Enjoy~

 

"Hyung, this is my girlfriend, Kang Haneul."

 

WHAT.

 

"Haneul-ah, this is my best hyung," The girl smiles and bow politely in greetings.

 

When is this coming from? Why didn't he seen this coming?

 

20 years ago...

 

The playground was full with children running here and there. Baekhyun was, as usual playing with his small group of friends.

 

In the midst of excitement, there's a sound of somebody sobbing in sadness. Feeling concerned, Baekhyun told his friends to pause the game for a while and search for the source.

 

There's a sandbox not far away from the slides and there's a group of older boys surrounding a petite little boy. The look of their interactions seemed unfriendly.

 

Bullies! Baekhyun thought.

 

"Hey! What are you doing??" The group of boys shifted their attention toward Baekhyun.

 

"Who do you think you are, huh??" A big boy, looks like the gang leader, threatened Baekhyun. "Do you want to get beaten too?"

 

One of his friends, Chanyeol, try to coax him to leave them alone. We'll get into trouble! He said to Baekhyun. But being a lover for justice he is, Baekhyun stayed on his ground and replied that he has to help those who in need.

 

The gang laughed mockingly at Baekhyun, asking him how could he help the sobbing boy. Baekhyun said he will fight them. Feeling intimidated, the gang leader launched on him but baekhyun manage to dogde and cunningly stick out his foot, making the big boy tripped on it before falling his face on the ground. Unfortunately, the act only anger the gang leader more. The big boy quickly stand up and going to launch again on Baekhyun when suddenly a woman's voice screeching towards them.

 

"TAECYEON!!!"

 

Alarmed expression reflected on the gang faces before they quickly scrambled from them. A woman ran pass them, seemingly trying to catch his son.

 

Stunned silence pass through them. Getting over his confusion, Baekhyun and Chanyeol released a relieved breath before scrambling to the little boy who now sniffling softly.

 

"Hey, it's okay now. They're gone now," assured Baekhyun gently. The boy lifted up his tears-drenched face, his eyes silently asking for confirmation.

 

"R...really?" The boy asked, his voice cracked by the cries. Chanyeol nodding furiously to support his bestfriend's statement.

 

The boy blinked rapidly while they stared at each other for a moment before suddenly launching on Baekhyun as he sobbed louder.

 

"Hey, hey... why are you crying? Don't you glad that the bullies had gone now?" Asked Baekhyun worriedly. Is he not happy being rescued by him? What if those are his brothers or cousins or...

 

"Th...tha...sobs...thank you..." Eh? So he is happy then?

 

The boy kept sobbing on Baekhyun shirt why pouring his heart out. No one ever stood up for him before. The bullies did not want to leave him alone even at school cause he is smaller and weaker than them.

 

Feeling protective towards the smaller, Baekhyun announced, "from now onwards, you'll be my dongsaeng. I'll protect you from all dangers." And with that is the start of Baekhyun being a guardian angel for a boy that he later knows named Jongin.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Ye...yeah? What's the question again?"

 

Jongin stares at Baekhyun. Confused. 

 

"Question?" Silence ...

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

Jongin laughs after realizing that his hyung didn't even heard what is he have been saying earlier. Baekhyun can only smiles sheepishly, scratching his head. Haneul stares at their interactions fondly.

 

"Sorry?"

 

Brushing the tears on his eyes, Jongin repeats his words, "Me and Haneul going to move together next week. We are going to do some housewarming party by the end of next week. We plans to invite our friends you see, which means including our gang."

 

Silence

 

Jongin and Haneul exchanging worried looks before turn to Baekhyun who did not responding but rather gawking at them.

 

"Hyung?"

 

THUD​​!

To Be Continued...

 

Author notes:

So.. here we go. The first chapter. I'm not sure if it up to be any good but please leave some comments. I'm really appreciate that! Bye (^3^)♡♡♡~~