We don't like you, but....

My Girlfriend's Scary Parents

A/N: Hey all, it's been awhile since I wrote some Yoonhyun. They are one of my main otp, and so I wrote this oneshot with yoonhyun and jeti, with jeti being Seohyun’s parents who purposely messes with Yoona to see if she can handle dating a Jung. Enjoy!


 

Twenty-four-year-old, Im Yoona parks her Mercedes across the street from her girlfriend’s house. The dark-haired girl is as always nervous when she comes to Juhyun’s house, there is a very simple reason as to why Yoona is scared, well make that two reasons. Yoona knocks on the door to see one of Juhyun’s mother’s, Tiffany. Now, if you ever take a look in the dictionary next to the word Mama Bear, you would see a picture of Jung Tiffany right next to the word. She is very protective over Juhyun, and won’t let just anyone date her baby.

 

“Oh, hello, Yoona. What are you doing here?” The older raven-haired woman asks with a too cheerful smile, it’s so cheerful that Yoona knows it is most certainly fake.

 

“Hi, Mrs. Jung. I’m here to see Juhyun.”

 

Tiffany narrows her eyes at the young woman suspiciously. Her daughter didn’t tell her that Yoona would be coming over tonight.

 

“My daughter didn’t mention a word to me about you coming over here. If I would have known I would have made extra food.”

 

“Oh, that’s okay, Mrs. Jung. I really just wanted to see Juhyun.”

 

“Well, my daughter isn’t home, so goodbye now!”

 

Just before Tiffany can close the door in Yoona’s face. Juhyun appears like an angel out of nowhere and stops her mother from doing this.

 

“Mom, please don’t be rude.” Juhyun pleads with her mom, and turns to Yoona with a smile.

 

“Hi, Yoong.” She hugs Yoona, or so she tries to. Tiffany makes sure to put an immediate stop to that hug.

 

“Seriously!” Yoona mentally groans. Tiffany won’t even let her hug Juhyun, now that’s just cruel. Although, it’s nothing new, because in reality both of her girlfriend’s mother’s find ways to mess with her.

 

“Well, you’re already here. Please, come on in,” Tiffany speaks and heads inside. This is where the auburn-haired girl reaches over to hug her girlfriend as she is now able to do so.

 

“Hi, Yoong. What are you doing here, baby?”

 

“I wanted to surprise you. Um, is your other mom here too?” Yoona nervously asks. Tiffany scares her, but Juhyun’s other mom Jessica scares her too, in an entirely different way. Yoona remembers one time in particular she swore that she would never be alone with Jung Jessica ever again.

 

(Flashback)

 

Yoona was sitting at the dining room table with Jessica as Tiffany and Juhyun were in the kitchen cleaning up. The blonde-haired woman is at the head of the table texting on her phone when she looks up to the dark-haired girl. Yoona looks terrified to be alone with her. Jung Jessica has a cold, icy stare that makes Yoona feel like the woman is staring into her very soul, and analyzing every fiber of her being.

 

“Im Yoona?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am!” The dark-haired girl looks up right away and gives a small salute.

 

“How do you know my daughter exactly?”

 

“Um, didn’t you hear me when I said…” Yoona stops talking when she sees the intense way Jessica is looking at her.

 

“You were saying?”

 

“Oh, well Hyunnie used to tutor me in schools. She’s really very smart.”

 

“I see, so you were using my sweet and precious daughter to help with your grades?”

 

“What, no it wasn’t ever like that.”

 

Jessica gets up hen and puts her hand on the chair behind Yoona.

 

“Listen to me, and listen good. If you ever hurt my baby, and I mean in anyway. I will personally hunt you down to the very ends of the earth.”

 

“Mom, we’re back.” Juhyun can be heard coming back to the dining room, and Jessica sits down like she just wasn’t threatening Yoona in anyway.

 

“Hi, sweetie.” The blonde smiles all sweet and warm. Yoona is wondering where the hell the scary mom went.

 

“Yoong, are you okay?” Juhyun wonders when she sees how still her girlfriend is.

 

“Yes, Yoona. Are you okay?” Tiffany asks with another one of her too cheerful smiles.

 

“Uh, I have to go now, bye!”

 

(End)

 

Yoona ran away that night and promised to never come back to the Jung’s house ever again in her life. However, she is so in love with Jung Juhyun that she risks her very safety just to see her.

 

“Juhyunnie, come on. Dinner will get cold, bring Yoona. Your mother wants to say hi.”

 

“Oh, . Jessica is home too!” Now she’s even more nervous than she was before. Juhyun gently takes her hand and gives it a squeeze.

 

“It’ll be okay, Yoong. My parents don’t mean any harm. They just worry about me.”

 

“Hyunnie, your parents are crazy.” She whispers, but when they get to the dining room. Yoona gives her award winning smile. It’s safe to say that neither Tiffany or Jessica look impressed by it.

 

“Hi, Mrs. Jung.” The dark-haired girl says to Jessica this time.

 

“Hello, Yoona. Why don’t you have a seat, it feels like forever since I’ve last seen you.”

 

“Gee, I wonder why.” Yoona thinks and does sit down beside Juhyun. Dinner is served soon and Yoona tells herself that she will get through this dinner. She will do anything for Jung Juhyun, Even face her scary parents. It’s how much she loves this girl.

 

“Don’t sit too close to my baby!” Tiffany interrupts and makes sure there is an appropriate amount of space between them.

 

“She’s my…”

 

“She’s your?” Jessica raises an eyebrow to her. Yoona says morning and smiles politely. She has to get her girlfriend’s parents to like her somehow.

 

“Anyway, Juhyunnie. Have you given anymore thought in letting your mom and I introduce you to some of our friends daughters?”

 

“Mom?” Juhyun sighs. Her mom is always trying to set her up with someone else, when she knows she’s with Yoona.

 

“She’s with me.” Yoona says.

 

“What was that?” The blonde looks over to Yoona who caves under her sharp gaze.

 

“Nothing, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“I thought so.”

 

They eat then in silence, that is until Tiffany asks Yoona a question.

 

“Yoona, if my wife and I offered you a 1 million dollars to leave our daughter alone, would you?”

 

“Mom!” Juhyun frowns then in disappointment. “You know I’m with Yoona.”

 

“You’re with her for now.”

 

“Hey!” Yoona shouts then, but stops when she sees the way both Tiffany and Jessica are looking at her. She is honestly too scared of Juhyun’s mother. She really just doesn’t want to die either.

 

“Did you have something to say, Yoona?” Jessica questions then.

 

“Uh, no, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“Very good, you must understand it’s not personal or anything. We just look out for our precious, Juhyunnie.”

 

“I am an adult.”

 

“Ah-ah,” Tiffany shakes her head. “You’re under our roof, young lady. You still have to follow our rules.”

 

“I’m not breaking up with Yoona.”

 

“Ah, sweetie. This will only be a temporary thing, you know that.” Jessica speaks then.

 

“Mrs. Jung, I hope you know that I’m really serious about Hyunnie. I really love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her.” Yoona bravely tells both of them. Juhyun looks over to her girlfriend and smiles. She knows Yoona is the one for her too, and is proud of her bravery.

 

“You’re so sweet, Yoong.” She tries to kiss her. However, Tiffany grabs Yoona up from the dinner table and drags her toward her.

 

“Excuse me, Yoona. How the hell do you expect to spend the rest of your life with my precious child!”

 

“Well….”

 

“Do you have a job? What are your future plans in life?” Jessica eyes her with a sharp gaze. “I hope you know where you’re going to be in the next 5 years, because you are surely not working for me.”

 

“Oh, well…”

 

“I hope you don’t think Juhyunnie will be supporting you. We didn’t raise her to be anyone’s bank!” Tiffany hits her again with another comment.

 

“But…”

 

“Mom, Mommy.” Juhyun calls her parents and they both turn to her with looks of concern. They leave Yoona standing there and hurry to their baby.

 

“Oh, what is it, sweetie?” Tiffany cups her face in her hands.

 

“Yes, Juhyunnie. What’s the matter?” The blonde asks.

 

“You’re being unfair to Yoona. She’s actually really sweet and treats me well. Isn’t that what’s most important to you?”

 

“We’re just making sure Yoona is the right one for you, Hyun. I still have my doubts.” The older dark-haired woman eyes the girl suspiciously again, and Yoona simply runs her fingers through her hair. God, she’s going to have to do better in getting her girlfriend’s parents to like her. It’s here Yoona decides to help out. She offers to wash the dishes after dinner.

 

“Do you even know how to wash the dishes?” Jessica speaks.

 

“Do you, Ma’am?” Yoona mutters under her breath. As far as she knows Jessica isn’t exactly the cleaning type. Everytime she sees Mrs. Jung the woman is sleeping, or almost sleeping, or about to sleep. Yoona runs off for the kitchen though, when she feels two sharp gazes on her back. She can do the dishes no problem, only she didn’t expect for the dishes to be piled so high. Yoona also didn’t think Tiffany would stand there and inspect every single dish.

 

“You missed a spot.”

 

Yoona has to wash the same dish about three times before Tiffany deems it satisfactory enough.

 

“I want to be able to see my face in that glass.”

 

“I got a place for this glass, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing, I will make sure to get the glass shiny, so you can see your pretty face, Ma’am.”


“Are you coming onto me?”

 

“W-What?” Yoona chokes over the spit in . She really hopes Tiffany is joking about that, as she really only has eyes for Juhyun, and this woman has to be at least 40.

 

“No, of course not, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“And, what does that mean? Are you trying to say I’m not attractive.”

 

“Oh my god, what is the right answer!”

 

Tiffany leaves then to sit in the living room with her wife. Juhyun arrives to see Yoona looking exhausted, and she hugs her girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry. I tried to tell my mom I would help you, but she told me to just let you do it. How about some cake and icecream, baby?”


 

“Yes, please.” Yoona nods and quickly kisses Juhyun on the cheek. If she’s going to be tortured. She might as well have some dessert. This time she’s able to sit on the couch with Juhyun as everyone eats ice cream and cake. Her parents at the moment are preoccupied and Yoona uses the time to feed her girlfriend a bite of cake.

 

“Here, Hyun. This is one of the rare times I see you eat junk.” Yoona laughs. “You have to eat some.”

 

Juhyun nods and figures she might as well humor Yoona. She is moments away from taking a bite of the cake, when she is being pulled away by Tiffany.

 

“What the hell is going on here? You are really such a bad influence on my Juhyunnie.”

 

“Mom, really?”

 

“I was just feeding her a bite of cake.”

 

“You make sure that’s all you were trying to feed her.” The blonde warns Yoona, who is really frustrated at this point. Tiffany simply holds her daughter like the protective mama bear she is.

 

“You keep your y hands away from my baby. She is innocent and…”

 

“She wasn’t so innocent last night.” Yoona says it out loud this time, and of course they are looking at her. Jessica is actually looking at her phone, not paying attention. Juhyun looks both embarrassed and horrified. Tiffany looks like she will kill Yoona.

 

“How dare you!” The dark-haired woman walks over to Yoona and reaches for her neck like she will choke the life out of her.

 

“Mom, stop!” Juhyun shouts for her mom to not hurt her girlfriend. She looks at Jessica who is honestly laughing, and having another one of her delayed reactions.

 

“Mom, come on. You have to stop her from losing her mind and hurting my girlfriend.”

 

“Wait, hold on. Did she just say you weren’t innocent?” Jessica catches up to the moment, only to get hit by her wife.

 

“Jessi, pay attention baby, please.” She knows her wife can’t help her delayed reactions. At the same time, this is their daughter after all. Yoona looks scared as she tries to back away from Juhyun’s parents.

 

“Are you saying you took our daughter’s ity?”

 

“I will kill you, if this is what you’re saying.” Jessica tells her.

 

“N-No, I didn’t say that. You’re putting words into my mouth, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“You just said our precious Juhyunnie isn’t innocent. How else am I supposed to take this, that’s it. You’re getting out of my house, and you better stay away from my daughter.”

 

Yoona knows she is staring death in the eyes, not only from Jessica but Tiffany too. She just can’t give up on her girlfriend. She will face crazy and scary parents a million times if it means she can still be together with Juhyun.

 

“I understand neither of you like me. I just want you both to know I really do love Juhyun, and I will fight for her.”

 

“Oh, is that so?” Tiffany speaks with eyebrow raised. “Are you saying you’re going to be completely devoted to our Juhyun, and no one else?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am. I only love her.”

 

“You will always be there for her, and never give up even when things get hard?” The blonde wonders.

 

“Always, Mrs. Jung. I promise the both of you she means everything to me. I won’t even let you two break us apart.”

 

“See, mom. I told you that Yoong was good for me. You both just have to give her a chance and stop…” the auburn-haired girl doesn’t finish talking because Jessica and Tiffany are both laughing at them. Yoona doesn’t know if she should be scared or not.

 

“Uh, Hyunnie, why are they laughing?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Juhyun doesn’t know what’s going on with her parents. A lot of the times she has no idea what’s wrong with either of them.

 

“Congrats, Yoona. You passed the test.” Tiffany smiles warmly.

 

“Test!” Yoona screams. “What test?”

 

“We were just messing with you on purpose, kid. We had to make sure you were strong enough to handle dating our daughter.” Jessica tells her.

 

“Wait, then you both did all this to see if Yoong was able to handle dating me?”

 

“You are our only child, Hyun. We had to make sure that you were going to be well taken care of. Your mom and I see that you’re going to be in good hands.”

 

Yoona really stands in disbelief. She isn’t sure if her girlfriend’s parents are crazy, evil, or both. She then feels Tiffany hug her and that was also something she hadn’t expected.

 

“Jessi and I are sorry if we scared you, Yoona. We just had to make sure our Hyun had a good partner. We know you love her.”

 

“I really do love her, Mrs. Jung. I knew you were both messing with me.” The dark-haired girl laughs confidently, and is shut down by Jessica.

 

“No you didn’t. We had you scared , kid.”

 

“Okay, but only a little. I wasn’t that scared.” Yoona lies and Jessica rolls her eyes.

 

“Yea, and I don’t love to sleep. Anyway, Yoona. We have never seen our Juhyunnie as happy as she is when she’s with you. We won’t you both to be happy, so just continue to take care of my daughter.” Jessica hugs her too. Yoona thinks everything is all good until she hears the blonde mumble.

 

“You better take care of my daughter or I will seriously end your life.”

 

“Uh, yes, Mrs. Jung.”

 

Juhyun thanks her parents and hugs them. She is relieved they do actually like Yoona and that they were only kidding for the most part. At least now that everything's out in the open. She can hug and kiss Yoona like normal without her parents going crazy. She does feel the need to apologize, and when she’s walking her girlfriend outside. The auburn-haired girl apologizes with a kiss.

 

“I love you, and I’m sorry about my parents. I should have expected something like this from them.”

 

“It’s okay, they love you, Hyunnie. I was scared, but you know what I’m even more scared of?”

 

“What?” Juhyun wonders and gives Yoona’s hand a squeeze.

 

“I’m more scared of being without you, Jung Juhyun.”

 

“Awww, did you hear that, Jessi? Yoona is so sweet to our baby.”

 

“Mom, please go to bed.”

 

“I told you not to listen to them, Tiff. Now, let’s go to bed like good parents.”

 

“But I’m not tired.”

 

“You will be after I’m finished with you.”

 

Juhyun cringes and Yoona can’t help to laugh at how mortified her girlfriend looks.

 

“On second thought. Can I stay the night with you, Yoong?”

 

“Is that a serious question, of course baby.” The couple then walk to Yoona’s car. Juhyun knows her parents will be too busy with each other to notice she’s gone. Before the dark-haired girl can open the passenger door for her. Juhyun gently turns her face toward her for a kiss.

 

“Hey, the worst thing that could happen is us not being together. I love you, Yoong.”

 

“I love you more, Jung Juhyun. I would do anything for you, even deal with your scary parents.” Yoona promises and kisses her once more. Although, she would do anything for Juhyun. Yoona thinks it’s a very good thing that her parents don’t actually hate her. Yoona has to admit they both had her going. She’ll have to find some way to prank the Jungs, when she gets even closer to the family, that is, for now she has Juhyun and that’s all she could truly need.

 

A/N: hi, so just a fun little oneshot. I will probably try to write more yoonhyun. I do love them so, thanks for reading.