I'm Serious

The Unplanned

"Hey Yeri, wanna hangout?" Seulgi asked Yeri who was sitting on the sofa while using her phone. 

Yeri just nodded her head and stands up. "Where?" She look at Seulgi.

"Hmm... I don't know, let's just hangout" Seulgi said approaching Yeri and putting her arm on Yeri's shoulder.

"Okay." Yeri put her phone on her pocket and remove Seulgi's arms on her shoulder, "It's heavy."

Seulgi laughs and grabs Yeri's hands and run away the dorm. 

They were outside the dorm with still holding hands, Yeri noticed it and she tried to remove her hands but Seulgi tighten her grip.

"What? Won't you let go?!" Yeri yelled while very annoyed at Seulgi's innocent face...Seulgi just look at her with blank face.

"Why would I?" Seulgi said to Yeri.

"My hands are already sweating." Yeri answered, very annoyed.

"That's not an excuse." Seulgi said and look away.

Yeri sigh and just give up arguing at Seulgi. They just stood there while holding hands. 5 minutes passed by, nothing happens.

"Where are we going?" Yeri asked.

"I don't know...I don't know what to do." Seulgi replied with a very worried face.

Yeri sigh, "Then, let go of my hand. I want to sleep." Yeri said.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted us to  be like this" Seulgi said while looking at Yeri.

Yeri laughed, " You're very funny"

"Im serious." Seulgi said.

"No, you're not. You don't even know where to go. You should have been serious and you  should have plan first before hanging out with me."

"Should I need to plan to  become serious." Seulgi said with blank expression.

Yeri shook her head and just keep quiet. Yeri put her head down, looking at the floor.

She sigh and look at Seulgi who is also looking at her.

"Do you know already where are we going?" Yeri asked gently but Seulgi just continued looking at her with her blank expression.

Yeri sigh and look away and noticed that Seulgi's grip at her hands loosen, she look at Seulgi but Seulgi was still with her blank expression looking at her direction. Yeri removes her hands away.

"Are you okay?" Yeri asked looking at Seulgi who is not moving.

Yeri sigh, " Don't make fun of me Seulgi." Yeri felt uneasy. Yeri waved her hands in front of Seulgi but Seulgi is still not moving, even her eyes are not moving.

Yeri panicked, she walks anywhere and return back to Seulgi but still Seulgi is not moving. Yeri felt guilty for being bad at her, she get her phone and dialled a number but Seulgi spoke up.

"Don't call anyone." Yeri look up to Seulgi and hit her shoulders.

"Yah! Why are you making fun at me?" Yeri laugh.

"No, I'm not. I'm serious." Seulgi said still with her blank face.

"But...Okay,you're serious." Yeri sigh and just gave up arguing with Seulgi

Seulgi just nodded her head.

"Sorry..." Seulgi said.

Yeri look at her, "Why?"

"Because our hangout was a fail" Seulgi tried to smile.

"Yeah, but it's okay. We can do it next time and plan next time" Yeri said and walk away but Seulgi held her wrist and Yeri stopped and look at Seulgi.

"What?"

Seulgi lean into Yeri and kiss her lips. Yeri's eyes widen in shock. Seulgi pull away and look at Yeri.

"Do you think I'm serious?" Seulgi asked while having a smirk on her face and Yeri nodded her head but she was kinda confused.

"Yeah?" Yeri answered unsurely.

"I was just making fun at you." Seulgi laugh crazily while looking at Yeri's confused face.

"Huh?"

"It was all planned." Seulgi laugh crazily while Yeri was left dumbfounded.

 

 

THE END...

 

 

Actually, the title of this story just came out to my head suddenly and i have an idea to write an unplanned story yeah... i just wrote what came out to my mind after writing scene by scene( hahaha...lol,