CHAPTER1: Pinocchio

SONG OF MY LIFE

*based on seungri's version of pinocchio. he sung it on the masked singer. makes me tear up not gonna lie. 

play it as you read this story. 

link: Seungri: Pinocchio (The Masked Singer)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The evitable has come.

waking up beside you for one last time, for a while I'm gonna be alone in this big bed. Your scent will be no longer in the room.

The day has come. You enlisting.

You slowly waking up. I saw your beautiful eyes. That eyes that i fall in love again and again.

When you saw me staring at you, you showed me your sweetest smile. The sweetest smile that I will keep forever in my heart.

You reach my cheeks and wipe my tears,  I didn't even felt that I'm already crying.

I'm going to miss you so much.

"its okay seungri, it's gonna go fast, we can do this."

You said to me with your sweet voice. I'm trying so hard not to sob. Sorry, i failed.

You hug me very tight. My head in your chest. I heard your heart beating fast.

I know your just holding up your tears.

You're strong my hyung.

 

After our morning drama, we ate lunch with laughs and jokes accompanied us.

The time keeps passing by, we need to drive to your military base.

My heart is beating faster now that we are getting near to our destination.

You were holding my hands very tight.

As if you don't want me to let go.

Me too. I don't want you to go.

But you can't.

 

We arrive at the white skull military base. I deeply sight, trying hard not to cry again in front of you.

I remembered our promises last night,

"please don't cry while you send me off."

I stare at you while you are talking to your manager. How can I possibly fulfil your request to not cry. I can't.

But you said I'm a strong man now.

 

Your manager went out the car.

That's the signal that you are going now.

You face me and hold my cheeks. my lips are quivering, holding back my tears.

"I'm gonna miss you baby, I will be healthy and strong, I'm going to take care of myself, i promise. Don't forget your promises as well baby. I love you seungri. I love you so much."

After you said that you kiss me. Tenderly, sweetly and softly.

Your soft lips that I will look forward to kiss when we meet soon.

After the kiss, you went out of the car. That's the time that my tears fall down.

I didn't even said my goodbye speech to you.

I can't.

 I'm sobbing really hard.

I already miss you jiyong.

I love you.

 

____________

Thank you for reading, I hope you like it.

 

Thanks Loves,

BFA.