Chapter 1

First Kiss ( ksg x lty )

“ Attention, towards Lee Taeyong.  Please come  to the principal office right now.  Once again,  Lee Taeyong please come to the office right now.  ”

***

Lee Taeyong. 

He's one of the top student among his 95's friends.  Almost everyone know him,  almost. 

That day,  he walked out of the principal office with a white paper on his hand. 

It was all about scholarship.

He got invitation from Harvard University even before he graduated. A typical smart boy,  indeed. 

He was immediately greeted by his friend,  Jimin.  

They're not that good friends,  but Jimin was the only guy who dared to approach him without any purpose.  Their friendship were just,  fine.  

Taeyong smiled to his friend and Jimin went to hug him. He felt warm at least,  despite the fact that both of them are guys.  He felt warm and safe around him. 

Maybe choosing Jimin as his friend was a good choice.  

At least,  that's what he tought. 

***

Taeyong found himself sitting near the window and watched the sky.  He felt like something is missing that day.  He almost forgot what it was until he looked down and saw the girl.

There she is. 

He thought to himself.  

Without his own realization, a small smile brought upon his lips and let out a soft relieved sigh.

Taeyong has been keeping an eye on her.  He found the senior girl was interesting and adorable to watch.  He didn't know when it started but deep inside,  he actually realize that he was indeed ' crushing ' on the girl. 

But of course he won't admit that. 

He will never admit that. 

Because the cool heartless guy is his nickname.  And that's why he became friendless. 

***

The school ended sooner.

Taeyong wasn't in the mood to go home and meet his parent,  despite the fact that he brought a good news in his pocket. So he decide to pull out his mathbook, and works on some of it. 

A chill sent upon his skin as he felt someone walked passed the corridor. But he heard no footsteps. 

Was it a ghost? 

Lee Taeyong is a cold guy but he's actually a kiddo and afraid of ghosts. 

He glanced and found no one.  

His body tensed up when he heard a full stack of book was dropped in the corridor. But as soon as he heard another sound which is a most likely a curse word, he know it wasn't  a ghost. 

He packed his stuff and immediately went out to check on whoever that is. 

He was indeed surprised to find the senior girl sitting on the floor while cursing out loudly. He bit his inner cheek to prevent himself from laughing but then he saw the girl's eyes locked on his. 

That sent another chill to his veins and Taeyong became very serious. 

The next sentence he heard made Taeyong raised his eyebrows and became very nervous.  

“ h-hey you, aren't you going to help me- ”

He wasn't sure on what he heard but then he saw the senior girl struggled to pack her books. It was then, Taeyong rushed to her. 

He didn't look at her,  nor speak at her. He only bent down and packed her books before handed it to her and leave. 

He felt his heartbeat raised and once again,  he doesn't want to admit that he's indeed being nervous around the girl she likes.  So he just left.

***

“ Yah!  ”

Another chill sent through his veins upon hearing the voice behind him. 

He stopped on his track and turned around slowly. 

He stared at the girl who starts walking closer and closer to him.  Another nervousness strikes him,  both mentally and physically. He froze the moment he found the girl was already in front of him. 

“ Thank you,  for the books.  ” the girl said shortly.

He tried to avoid her gaze and glanced at his surrounding instead. 

“ yah,  I'm talking to you.  ”

Taeyong gulped and courage himself to stare at her again. He watched her and bowed.

“ I'm very sorry- ”

“ No no its okay. No need to be sorry,  I'm the one who's sorry for disturbing your journey back to your home sweet home ” the girl said as she smiled and left. 

Taeyong didn't know if that was a sarcasm or she was really being sincere. But he surely know that the girl did not like his attitude. 

He usually doesn't care about these stuff,  but this time he found himself catching up with the girl and stopped her. 

“ i said I'm sorry.  ”

He told her,  then he gulped. 

He found the girl staring at him, eyes to the eyes which made him to gulp one more time before he started another sentence. 

“ I'm sorry if i sound cold I just- ”

“ hey, i was just joking..  ” she said while giggling softly. 

His eyes blinked and his heart felt warm upon hearing her soft giggles.

That was new. 

He tought to himself. 

“ i barely see you..  But you're Lee Taeyong,  right?  ”

He widened his eyes and frowned. 

“ y-you know my name?  ”

Another warmness strikes his heart after seeing her smile.

“ well,  you stole my chance from going to Harvard. ”

WHAT.

“ WHAT?  ”

" No! I was just joking,  why are you so serious? Ah,  but really.  Congratulations!  ”

Another warm smile was throwen at Taeyong and he felt like heaven is just right in front of him. 

“ I'm Seulgi by the way,  Kang Seulgi.  Nice to know you.  ” said the girl as she offered a handshake. 

Taeyong know he wasn't ready for this. He definitely know things won't end well if he touched her. So he tried to avoid her but the girl,  was faster than him and grabbed his hand, shaking it softly. 

If Taeyong could see his face in the mirror right now,  maybe he will destroy the mirror. Because the mirror says ' he likes her '.

The handshake soon replaced by a wave. The bus has come which means,  the girl need to ride it to reach her house. 

Meanwhile Taeyong,  still frozen like a rock.  Couldn't even move,  nor blink at all.  He only stared at her fading away figures and tried to reply the wave.

And soon,  the day has come to an end. 

But that day will remain special. 

***

 

Enjoy my story and please leave a comment! Thank you!