Chapter 1

Bridge of No Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little boy smiles at the sky, autumn was setting in, the weather was cool yet not freezing cool. He helps Irene gather up the last of their harvest for the party they always throw at the orphanage during this time of the year. It was a beautiful peaceful time, all war ceased when the Spades finally won against the Clubs. Both countries where known for being rivals to the bone. But it has been years since the hundred years wars. And nowadays, Kyungsoo lives on a town far from the capital city of the Spade. No one ever important passed by this town. 


Deep blue eyes stares into Kyungsoo's soul as the taller man looms over him, the twist grin across the face of the moon makes Kyungsoo want to tear it off. But alas, he had already fallen into his trap. The king of Spades had the power to reverse time and had reverse his body clock to when he was vulnerable and weak. The man quickly made a quick work of grabbing the little boy's wrists and tying them up with his dark blue tie. Mouth claiming his, tongue and blood through the kiss. No matter how much the latter fought against the taller man. It was useless because the man took and took. Until there was nothing else to loose. Until there was no other path for Kyungsoo to take but walk on the bridge that collapse bit by bit as he takes a step forward. A bridge of no return.

There Kyungsoo was claim again and again, no matter how loud his cries were. No one dared to ever interrupt the King of Spades ever. This all makes Kyungsoo remember, his body remembers and the actions were well carved into his soul by the cruel beast that was on top of him. Taking everything Kyungsoo had, like back then. And Kyungsoo hates himself for accepting everything is given to him in return. 

The boy wakes up next more, the taller was still on top of him. But realizing that the magic had worn off and he was back to normal self. But the King of Spades, his appearance never fades, always kept young by the magic of the Spades. Silver hair wild, face flawless, and deadly handsome. Even his body was preserve from time and never changing. Sometimes it makes Kyungsoo wonder how long has these monarchs been around. The taller man blinks his eyes awake, deep blue eyes gazes into his own dark green ones. That devilish smirk decorates his lips, "My my Soo~" He purrs, and Kyungsoo just hates that nickname. He quickly  pushes himself off the floor even if his lower body was sore from the activities of yesterday night. "Come on now, don't be so cold. Come to daddy yes?" the taller man said standing up, long arms reaching to pull Kyungsoo back into his arms. 

Without a moment to spare though, Kyungsoo didn't even know where his scepter came from. But it did stop the taller man from kissing him, and blood was dripping from it. He raises it above his head and brings it down again on the silver head, the sickening crack of the skull doesn't stop Kyungsoo from his rage. But it also didn't bring him any happiness as he thought it would when he kill them- This monster, yes that's right! It was all his fault! All their fault! That everyone died, they stole from him! Everything! His childhood, his innocence and his life- It was all his fault- It was all their fault that he had to be king- It was all their fault-

"That's quite enough." A voice said. 

Kyungsoo felt his body stopping, unable to bring his scepter down against the battered head of the King. His eyes turns to look at the Queen of Spades. Always so regal, and handsome in his blue ropes, his eyes a lighter blue contrast to the King's eyes. But they both share the same coldness, malice and emptiness in them. The Queen chuckles as he steps into the room, unfreezing Kyungsoo's time as he hands the male his green clothes back. "Run now while time is frozen." He smirks as Kyungsoo pulls the clothes on, not bothering to wipe the blood from his pale skin as he rushes out of the office room belonging to the King. He only glance back to look at the Queen, holding his hand above the King's destroyed head, reversing time and Kyungsoo can see it all. The skin coming back together and the blood fading from the silver hair. The Queen speaks to him one last time "See you again Kyungsoo." Before he was out of the castle and riding away on a horse that the Queen had prepared for him. 

 
Fingers taps on the door handle of the carriage. Inside decorated only for the royalties, humming a soft tune. The Queen of the Spades gazes out boredly out of the empty fields that were already harvested for the winter. They were heading back to the capital city after a meeting with the Kingdom of Diamonds. That shady place always knows how to take themselves from having to declare war with the Kingdom of Spades. How boring, how regretful was the Queen having destroyed their rivals, the Clubs. They were always fun to fight against, even if their magic was no match for the Spades, though the royal family of the Clubs had something special. They had the ability to break out of any powerful spell weaved by the Queen if they focus enough. Which made them quite dangerous and the biggest threat amongst the Four Kingdoms. Which is why they had to be destroyed at any given cause.

Man where they , begging for more and more until they die. Who knew that the powerful Royal Family of the Clubs can be such s, and were good at take . It was quite a sad event when the last of them died out. Now the peaceful days turns out to be more boring than anything. The Queen's thought was interrupted when he sees the King had stop to talk to a little boy, as his carriage was passing boy. He smirks, seems like they were going to spend a night at this town if he guess correctly.

Kyungsoo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter