Chapter 1

A Perfect Morning

You stir as the light streams through the windows of your bedroom, disturbing your beauty sleep. Your hands find a warm body next to you, making you want to sleep longer and snuggle close and that’s exactly what you do. Follow your heart, amirite? Breathing in, you sigh, “Oppa”. You bury your face in his chest, your arms wrapping around his waist. Your movement must’ve woke him up because you feel his arms encircle your waist as he pulls you close. It doesn’t take long for you to fall back asleep. You’re soon woken up, again, because of the lack of a warm body that was supposed to be next to you. He must’ve woken up. You drag yourself off the bed and go to the bathroom to wash up. 

As soon as you step out of the room, the heavy aroma of coffee fills the kitchen. You look at the kitchen counter to see him placing two mugs of coffee on the table. He’s wearing loose sweat pants and no T-shirt and his hair is all messy. How can you look so frikkin attractive when you just got out of bed?  The only  answer to that is Kim Taehyung. There can be no other explanation. You try to brush off the unholy thoughts in your head as you bite your lip and walk towards the table. He sips on his coffee and smiles. “Did you sleep well?”, you grin, “yes, you?” He smiles again. Not saying a word. His boxy little smile makes your heart melt. “Why are you looking at my like that?”, “ahhh, nothing”. You get up from the table trying to distract yourself. You hear the chair screech and suddenly you’re pressed against the wall. “Nothing?”, he asks? You can’t think straight, his waist is pressed against yours, his hands on either sides of you and a naughty smirk plays on his lips. You look down. Not able to form a comprehensive response, you smile weakly. “Honey, what are you doing?”, he prodded. “Breathing?”, you say, doubtfully.  You look up, biting your lip. He leans forward, bringing his ear close to your lips, “I don’t thinks so”, he smirks. Oh, you had been holding your breath this whole while? You let out a shaky breath. He turns his face, leaning in, his lips pressing against yours, gently. You sigh against his lips. So soft. Your hands snake up his bare chest and wrap around his neck. You kiss him back and he deepens the kiss, the tip of his tongue running against your bottom lip. You moan softly. Your hands, now, running through his shaggy hair. His hands wrap around your waist, his fingers roaming under your T-shirt. You pull away, “but the coffee”, he just kisses you. You grin against his lips. Coffee? the coffee...