1/1

Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is just another suffocating evening. Raining. Stormy winds taking away lost breaths.

It is the day of the Love's death. 

 

Lee Emm Rin couldn't believe everything that is happening around her. It started a long while ago when she finally understood how it feels to be left alone.

 Her mother died when she was just 14. Her father followed after her right away, at the day she turned 15. Since then, she felt like an outcast person. She knew how much of a burden she was to her remaining family members. So she grabbed the easiest and proper option near her. Studying.  

Everyone in her class called her Machine Girl.  As she was devoted to studying and was determined to find a place for herself in the Society, she avoided everything but books.  

Years passed. 

One day, almost everyone in Korea knew her name. She was the girl who stood first at the College Entrance Exam. But, Lee Emm Rin was invisible. No one knew her face.  

She moved to Seoul after that from her little town. There, everyday she attended her class. Participated in class discussions. Laughed at others jokes, sat beside at her classmates at the cafeteria, ate with them. She even wore make up for three days straight. Yet, she was the 'Nerd', nothing else. Nobody else. 

She thought no one understood her pain. She thought she was all alone. Well, none could blame her for that. Because, no one indeed saw through her.  

But today, Lee Emm Rin remembers the first day she heard his voice.  

On 9th September, 2014, this exact same day, Byun Baek Hyun winked at her saying, "Emm, I see you!"

 

"Why, Baek? Why? " Emm Rin screams!

 It's 9th September, 2018. It was the day when after nearly 7 years, Emm Rin met someone who actually cared.

Byun Baekhyun entered her world. Forcefully even, one by one, he removed the lairs that she built around her. He gave her happiness, made her feel belonged. 

In 3 years, she had had all the pleasures in the world. Byun Baekhyun was her protector. He was her smile, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter