-I still see your shadows in my room-

Lucid Dreams

It's the same routine every night, going to bed and listening to the fan and looking at the walls. Frustrated at the fact I can't sleep, insomnia at it's finest.

I still see your shadows in my room

Fixing my pillow while playing with the hem of my blankets. Fighting my mind not to think of you. But at the end I'm missing your warmth.

Can't take back the love that I gave you

Thinking about the cuddles and sweet nothings while you play with my hair. Thinking about the innocent kisses and the not so innocent ones, while I try to fall asleep with the idea of me being in your arms.

It's to the point where I love and I hate you

At the end, it's another sleepless night with a sad smile on my face, while thinking about the owner of said warmth I miss so so much.

And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)

It has been months like this and it feels just like the first, of not being able to stop thinking about you. I would walk to all the places we went and remembering the memories we made.

Easier said than done

My friends say that it will stop that I will move on, "Jiminie you need to go out meet new people" Taehyung said. But I don't think I can move on when everything I do reminds me of you and everything I smell, smells like you.

I thought you were the one

Listening to my heart instead of my head

You found another one, but

The smell of coffee in the morning. The smell of strawberry cheesecake you bought me because you said it reminds you of me. All these memories are so precious to give away that easily. No matter what I will make run back to me.

I am the better one

I won't let you forget me

After all theses months, today while I was coming home back from work and I unconsciously walk to the park we used to walk through. Then I saw you on the bench. I walked up to see if you were asleep, when I saw you reading. I don't know why but just by looking at you, made me want you to regret.

You left me falling and landing inside my grave

I know that you want me dead (cough)

"Hi."

"Hi"

"How is she?" Of course I would say that last word with the venom.

I take prescriptions to make me feel a-okay

I know it's all in my head

"She's fine." I wish you have said she was gone.

I have these lucid dreams where I can't move a thing

Thinking of you in my bed

I wish you would have said "We broke up."

You were my everything

Thoughts of a wedding ring

I wish you would have said "I'm sorry".

Now I'm just better off dead (coughs)

I'll do it over again

I wish you would have said "I want you back."

I didn't want it to end

I watch it blow in the wind

I wish it would go back to how we were.

I should've listened to my friends

Did this in the past

But I want it to last

But it didn't.