Ong Meets...

Ong Meets the Kang-Min-Lee Household

"Daniel, you know I'm not ready. Your stories are already enough to say that they are scary", said Seongwoo as Daniel smiled. 

"It's okay, they're not that bad", he said as Seongwoo scoffed. 

"Stop lying!", he glared as Daniel laughed and pushed the door open. "They're probably going to shove a knife up my n-Ahhhh!"

Seongwoo went behind Daniel as he shivered while looking at the creature infront of them. It's eyes blinked slowly as it crawled away from them. Daniel was quick to pick it up and put it in the terrarium beside the bookshelf. 

"Daniel, why do you have a turtle roaming your house?!", asked Seongwoo, still shivering from the shock. 

"You mean Suga? I don't know, he's supposed to be in the terrarium only", said Daniel as he walked back to Seongwoo. 

Seongwoo sighed as he turned to his left only to shriek again as he saw another turtle. Daniel laughed at his lover's reaction as he took the other turtle and put it back to the terrarium with Suga. 

"Why do you have another one!?", asked Seongwoo again as he took a deep breath.

"My father brought Suga and Agust D was a gift", explained Daniel as he walked back to Seongwoo again. 

"Your father must've looked like a turtle for him to be gifted one."

Daniel laughed at that comment and Seongwoo smiled. Then they heard a squek and Seongwoo freaked out as two bunnies emerged from the hallway. 

"Why is Documentary and Woozi not in their pen?", complained Daniel as he took the bunnies and put them in their pen. "And where is everybody!?"

"I'm sleeping Euigon!", shouted one voice. 

"I'm trying to think of lyrics here, Euigon!", shouted another as Daniel sighed. Seongwoo looked at Daniel with an eyebrow raised as Daniel sighed. 

"I brought my boyfriend!", shouted Daniel and there was a thunder of footsteps. Soon they were faced with a short guy and an averagely tall guy. The taller one inspected Seongwoo as Seongwoo took a step back. His glare was was scarying him and he couldn't help but be also intimidated by the smaller one. 

"Are you the top or the bottom?", he asked and Seongwoo was taken a back. 

"W-What?", Seongwoo stuttered as the guy infront of him glared even more. 

"Answer the question!"

"I'm the bottom! I'm the bottom!", said Seongwoo as the man took a step back and sighed. 

"Pity, Daniel likes being submissive. Also I'm sorry for having that son of mine be bad in bed."

"Appa!"

Seongwoo widened his eyes. That's his father? 

"So", trailed off Seongwoo. "If your the father, then you're 40+?"

The man nodded as Seongwoo then pointed at the smaller one. 

"You must be the grandfather then? Are you 60+?"

The smaller one looked offended as he kicked Seongwoo's knees. 

"! DO I LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN TO YOU?"

"I'm sorry it's just your height-"

The smaller one kicked Seongwoo's other knee as Seongwoo made a face. 

"I AM A YEAR OLDER THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU HEIGHT-IST!"

Seongwoo hid behind Daniel as Daniel tried to calm the angry man down. 

"Jihoon-hyung, calm down."

"CALM DOWN!? YOUR BOYFRIEND CALLED ME AN OLD MAN AND ASKED IF I WAS 60! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ONCE WE BECOME 50, WE HIT PUBERTY! AND HE CALLED ME SHORT!"

"Yoongi. Appa, help me", pleaded Daniel as Yoongi sighed and carried Jihhon to his room. 

Then Daniel turned towards Seongwoo. 

"Do you wanna leave or..."

"Eh, they're not very scary as you described them to be."