Definitely, You

Please, Stop Me

Park Jihyo is always nice to people,  she likes to treat everyone nicely and embraces people without discriminating them.  People keep telling Jihyo to be careful with Sana,  since that girl has a big crush on her. 

"Jihyo,  can you go out with me?"

"Uh,  go out?  Where? "

Jihyo is fixing her glasses when Sana suddenly barge into her room and backhug her.  She never dislike Sana for her excessive skinship though,  but she sometimes wish her roommate just being more like the calm Mina or casual like Chaeyoung. 

"Anywhere romantic"

"But Sana.. "

"Hush,  i will make sure this time i will bring u to the right place safely"

"You sure? "

"No more dangerous stuff? "

"Ya~ah,  i told you it's a mistake"

"You brought us to love hotel is a mistake?  Yeah,  just tipically you"

"This time i promise it will be worth it"

"Fine,  this saturday i'm free"

"Yay,  i love you Jihyo ya~"

"Yeah"

Jihyo scoffs as she continue her read.  Sana pout when Jihyo just reply her short. 

****

Jihyo is looking at her surrounding,  she keep blinking.  She facepalm as Sana approach her and wave her hand slow,  she show her cute smile.

"Really Sana? "

"Waeyo? "

"Are you really on your right mind? "

"You don't like it? "

"This place,  and me being here is totally not right"

"Why? "

Jihyo drags Sana to the corner near the restroom.  She whisper as she doesn't want people there get offended.

"This is gay bar,  why are we even here?"

"You say your ideal type is Joo Hyung,  look he is there"

"Ha. Ha. Ha"

Jihyo laugh awkwardly as she bring Sana out of the bar.  Sana and Jihyo walk to the park nearby. 

"Did you just..."

"I wanna show you that guy like that can be gay too,  and i don't mind being gay for you~"

"Please Sana,  stop fooling around and be serious for once.  Go date someone who is NOT me"

"Why it can't be you? "

"Because i'm not into that"

"I can make you into me though"

Jihyo pats Sana's head gently,  she walk away leaving Sana alone on the park.

"Why it can't be you... "

****

It's been a month since Sana become more quiet,  she only come to the share house for sleep and go before Jihyo wake up. 

It feels strange for Jihyo that Sana doesn't bug her lile usual.  Sana usually will try anything to touch her,  give her sudden hugs and kisses like it's nothing much. 

Today Sana come home early but she goes straight to sleep,  makes Jihyo frown. 

"Sana ya,  are you okay?"

Jihyo approach her and sit on the edge of the bed.  She her hair slow but Sana already fall asleep without erasing her make up.  Jihyo giggles softly,  she walk out and bring make up remover. 

Sana sleep peacefully while Jihyo remove the trave of Sana's make up gently,  she tries not to make the sleeping girl on her lap wake up. 

"This clumsy girl what are you gonna do without me? "

Jihyo giggles softly and cover sleeping Sana,  she turn off the light as she goes to sleep. 

****

It was four months ago when Sana suddenly decided to just move into the share house even though her house is near there,  she just wanna have fresh air and try to live alone as she always dreaming to be an independent girl. 

She was walking around and got lost as usual,  while carrying her heavy bag, when someone approached her lend a hand to help.

"You seem new here?  Are you lost? "

"Uh,  actually i live few blocks away from here.  But to be perfectly honest,  yeah i'm lost"

"Heol,  daebak"

The long purple hair girl couldn't help but laugh,  she clapped her hands as she laugh more.  Sana stared at the girl while pouted her lips,  sulking.

"Ah,  mian.  I'm Park Jihyo"

"Minatozaki Sana"

"Ah,  so you're not Korean.  You look like one though"

"Why do you think so? "

"Your korean is good"

"Really?  It's the first time someone compliment me that"

"Yeah,  anyway where do you wanna go?  I could help"

"I need to go to this address"

Sana showed her the small paper to Jihyo,  the girl smiled brightly. 

"What a coincidence,  i wanna go there too"

"Eeh?  Really? "

"Let's go! "

It only took Sana few mins to admire how nice Jihyo is,  she helped her to unpack her stuffs,  allowed her to move in with her and be her roommate. 

The old roomate moved to Jeongyeon's room,  they were bickeing a lot but always made up on the next day.

"Yah,  Im Nayeon how many times i told you to close the toothpaste once you used it"

"Hey,  it's not convenient,  besides that's my toothpaste"

"Yeah,  your toothpast fell on the floor and I ended up step on it"

"Yah,  how dare you step onto my dear toothpaste!  Go apologize to him"

"Him? "

"To Chew-chew"

"Who? "

"My toothpaste"

"You even give it a name? Gosh,  you're weirdo"

Sana who happened to walk pass their room with Jihyo giggled softly.  They both decided to eat outside since Jihyo wanted Sana to show her the cafe she recommended last night. 

"Sana,  you sure this is the way?"

Jihyo panted heavily,  Sana nodded eagerly.  Jihyo squinted her eyes as she stared at Sana. 

"We've been passing this street three times,  escaped from the angry dog, met dead end,  and even went back to the first road we walked"

"Sorry,  but i'm pretty sure we're on the right track"

"Just how much more i need to suffer fro-"

"Look!  It's there,  the cafe! "

Jihyo glared at Sana as she walked to the cafe. 

"They better be good or i'll never trust you again"

"Just try it,  i'm sure you will like it"

Sana kept glancing at Jihyo as she tasted the waffles,  Jihyo finally smiled brightly. 

"This is delicious"

Sana sigh in relief,  she started eating with Jihyo and chatted a bit. 

****

Jihyo finally confront Sana,  they both sit on the couch casually but the truth is their hearts aren't calm at all. 

Nobody on the share house at this moment,  so only Sana and Jihyo at home.  Jihyo keep changing the tv channel as she start to make the conversation,  Sana who is reading light novel glance at her a bit. 

"So,  Sana ya.  What makes u so busy lately?  i rarely see you at home"

"Ah,  that... I work at the convenience store"

"Really?  Why you suddenly do part time job?"

"I need to keep myself being busy so my mind doesn't wander around"

"Wander around? You get stressed lately?"

"Perhaps"

"You should have told me,  we're roommates after all.  Don't keep it to yourself,  what bugs you lately?  Just tell me"

Sana glance at Jihyo as she smile softly,  she read the book again.

"It's nothing big,  i just don't want you to feel bothered"

"Bother?"

"Don't worry Jihyo ya,  i will moved out soon so you don't have to feel uncomfortable with me anymore"

"Huh?  What are you saying? "

"I heard it"

"Heard what? "

"You told Mina that living with me is hard.. "

"Did you heard it all?"

Jihyo look nervous,  she hold Sana's arm as she look at her. 

"I understand,  you must be hating me for keep bugging all the time"

"No,  i mean... Did you heard it all until i was don't talking?"

"What else i need to hear?"

Sana look at Jihyo with the hurt clearly can be seen in her eyes.  Jihyo keep blinking and look away soon. 

"I guess you didn't hear it until i'm done talking.. "

Jihyo hold her own shirt as she look troubled to find the words she wanted to say to Sana. 

"What is it? "

"Well,  i do admit living with you is hard,  at first.  I don't know how to react in front of you when you show your affection towards me.  It's kinda awkward you know,  uh,  but i never say i dislike it.. Uh,  i was harsh to you back then because i always think that what you do to me is what you usually do to other people.  I was so convinced that your hugs and kisses mean nothing because you did those to Mina and Momo too.  Uh,  but Mina said you did those to me excessively,  which mean uhm... You probably like me more that others"

"Park Jihyo"

"Yes? "

"How can you be so dummy"

Sana hold her face and stare at those eyes,  Sana pouts.

"It's not probably,  it's definitely.  You dummy"

"Oh... M.. Mianh-"

Sana glomp on her and crash her lips on Jihyo's,   make both of them fall on the couch.

"S.. Sana wait... "

"No more waiting now,  i have lost my patience"

Sana drag Jihyo by her collar shirt to their room and lock the door.

*****

Jihyo is feeding Sana her ice cream when Mina and Chaeyoung walk in,  they both get so awkward as they met in the eyes with Jihyo.

"Ah,  wrong timing"

"H.. Hey,  we didn't do anything....... yet"

Jihyo blush as she mutter the last words,  the three of them are still awkward with each other because of Sana's excessive affection clearly see no place or good timing at all. 

Sana grins cutely as she suddenly sit on Jihyo's lap. 

"Nothing is wrong with two people falling in love right? You two are just jealous because we both are passionate lovers"

Sana kiss Jihyo's lips and grins.  Chaeyoung almost reply back but Mina drag her out.  Mina and Chaeyoung decide to just go to the cafe to cool down themselves.

"Forget it,  Sana is dangerous.  I feel bad for Jihyo"

"Just how much round they did last night? "

"I don't know,  i couldn't sleep at all.  Keep hearing those weird voices right next to us is hell"

****

**

*

 

Uh,  i know this kinda short,  but hope u all like it.  See u on my other fics ^^