Joon Su: I meet her again.

I love you forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So what is the verdict?" I asked as I heard her hang the phone up. I couldn't tell by her face because she looked halfway let down and excited at the same time.

"So what do you want first, good news or bad news?"

"Bad news." It was always easier for the good news to soften the blow afterward.

"Bi can't move in with us," Yerin said with a pout. "He said he really can't afford it right now and his place is closer to work. I couldn't really guilt trip him into it because I understand what it's like." Suddenly her sad exterior was filled with joy when she started jumping up and down. "Can I tell you the good news now?" She was bursting with excitement and it would probably be cruel to have her keep it in.

"Tell me the good news!"

"Bi got us free tickets for the dodgers exhibition game tonight!"

"Daebak! How?" Surprisingly I was actually excited. I didn't mind spending my birthday this way. It was more calm and didn't involve binge drinking, plus I loved sports.

"He was going to take his girlfriend but got called into work."

"Bi is ditching Ryu Hyun-jin?"

"He said his boss gonna kill him if he won’t show up. Aren't you excited?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah, it is going to be fun! But why are you so happy? Last time I checked, baseball wasn't your thing."

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how many hot guys will be there? I'm going to have my pick of thousands!" I laughed as she rambled on and was taken by surprise when the owner came back into the room. I didn't even realized she left.

"So have you two made a decision?"

"Actually we are going to need a few days to think it over." Or to just find a roommate.

"Okay, we have to go because the game starts in a few hours!" Yerin ushered me out of the place while she bantered on and on about what she was going to wear.

At the end of all Yerin’s protests she finally gave up when I stood my ground and didn't change. I thought a simple pair of shorts and a dodger t-shirt was exactly what to wear to the game. It took me a while to convince Yerin to wear the same.

We stopped by at Bi’s to pick up the tickets and then headed straight for the stadium. It was slightly a long drive but I didn't mind. Parking was a nightmare though and it took us a while to walk all the way to the doors.

"Regretting wearing those shoes?" I asked as she had a painful scowl on her face.

"Shut up!"

"I guess beauty is pain." I mumbled when we finally reached the stadium. After getting through and having Yerin’s bag searched I was looking for the number of where our seats

Please log in to read the full chapter