*Finale : Lemme Tell You Who Are We

The Asylum - Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Unidentified;

 

My name is Kim Taeyeon.

I am a well-known detective around the world. Everyone will know my name, my problem-solved cases and stuff. Everyone is eager to work with me, to have me in their league and cases. I have solved a billion cases and none of them gone unsolved.

Everyone wants a piece of me. The bad guy is trying to using my personal matter to make me weak. But I am not. I am not the one who is weak by knees when someone those stunt on me just to make me cry.

From the infamous Marion to the uprising witches Kino, I have solved them.

Well except…

Jessica Jung the sunshine.

She is hard to get. She is beautiful, charming and witty at one too. That probably the reason on why I found those corrupted businessmen got slit by their throat with Jessica. Jessica is sweet and gruesome. She makes such a perfect combination. She smelled like a honey and orange tic tac. The way she walks from behind is such a lovely.

She had a bipolar. When she was in her crazy-mode, she will keep smiling non-stop. That’s making she looked crazy than she was. On her usual day, the day where her bipolar didn’t strike, she sits down in her house and maybe, eating a cereal with a curl? I don’t know.

She killed people.

She murdered people.

She smiled to get them.

She spoiled them.

And she winks whenever she finished.

After she’s done with her killing, Jessica will leave a recording tape for police nor detective to solve the murderer. The recording tape is not an empty and she actually left it with her voice singing to creepy lullaby. We have made the voice test, but it did not match to anyone in this world. It’s like her voice has been edited inside out.

Jessica is an IT hacker.

If she was bored, she will start hacking the national wall and gaining access to every stuff that had been put as undercover from the public. After she done them, she put those document for download on black market website and gaining profit for everything she done.

And still…

No one can trace her nor recognize her.

There were so much of bodies of corrupted high-profile businessman have been taken down by her. And when she gets her hands down on them, she will be not letting them off from her hook. She is the most wanted singer slash killer in world.

 

 

“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…”

 

Yes. I am living with the infamous killer, Jessica Jung. She is my friend, closet friend and also…

A fiancée.

 

 

I wiped my mouth with my handkerchief after finishing my dinner all alone. Jessica always prepare them for me before I get home and went down for her surgical team. She will spend her good three hours down there in the basement and only came up with huge smile plastered on her face.

Let’s not forget that blood splattered all over her dress shirt whenever she greets me with her smirks. Her smirk doesn’t mean nothing, but if other people saw it, they probably think she is going to kill them. Well, of course she is. Her smile sometimes holds something that none can understands.

Yes.

I have been hiding my fiancée from the killing statement for almost four years and quarter. We have never get caught. I keep her safe and as a result, Jessica help me with the information she gets from another bad person. The bad guy only talks to the rotten tomatoes. So does Jessica.

She gains information and she passed them to me. While me? I provide her a shelter, food and necessities and stuff and love too. We are exchanging services among each other.

No one could know that I am hiding the most wanted killer in world now. If they only know, I will have lost my happiness and my soul all along. I don’t plan to lost it.

Have I tried to betray Jessica?

Nope and I don’t plan to end it soon.

 

“Is it good?” Jessica asked before giving me a big smooch on my cheeks. The smells of blood don’t irk me off. I quickly wipe her tainted cheeks and smile sheepishly.

“You are the best.” I replied.

“Thank you. So, how’s work?” she asked. Jessica pulled the chair beside me and taking off her apron. Her apron that full with her hard work that only God know how much time she had spent on it, was being folded nicely on her laps.

Jessica smiled. And right now, this is the normal Jessica.

“Just a case about you. You know, about that film guy? You are right. He killed his own e for their undercover.” I told her.

“I told you, did I? Luckily I got him first.” Jessica grins.

I smiled before ruffling her hair. She let out her chuckle, ticklish by every time I touched her. Some of the blood stains actually sticks on my palm and Jessica notices that, but she didn’t do anything to wipe it off. She leaved it there and admired those beautiful mark by herself.

She…

She loves blood the most.

Mostly from the corrupted person of blood, she would love to slaughter them alive and hanging them upside down at our veranda. I can promise you that.

“Are you going out on 12?” I asked her.

Jessica hummed a little before nodded.

“Yeah. The meat is not that fresh if I decided to bury it the next day. And it might take a week for the forensics to figure it right away. I just want to make your investigation flow smoothly, Taengoo.” She replied.

“That was so thoughtful of you. You need any company? I can hold the torch for you.”

Jessica shook her head.

“I don’t want you to get risks involving me, Taeyeon. We are one, but still people might use you or me to trick one of us.”

I smirk.

“Do I really care if you die? No, I don’t.”

“Oh, I love you baby.”

Our relationship is weird. But people are weirder.

 

 

 

“What can a famous killer that sings Sunshine can actually offer for us?” Tiffany Hwang, the biggest business mogul is down for some cabinet meeting. It is hard to meet her and it was not your everyday get a chances to have a look on her.

She is pretty, slim and has a y figure. God bless her.

I blink my eyes.

Damn, Jessica wouldn’t please to someone like Tiffany, is she?

“She is dangerous, Miss Kim. Nobody can trace her!” Lucas, the new detective from my department speak aloud. I do figure this boy actually had a passion in investigating, but somehow his overconfidence is killing the vibe.

His answer is all wrong.

There is someone who can trace her.

And that person…

“This Sunshine singer is not working alone. I know, there must be someone in this department who is been working with her for all of this year!” Tiffany said, releasing her small fist on the mahogany table. It created a loud sound.

Wow, don’t mess up with her.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

“Ah yeah?”

“You are working in the line for these Sunshine cases. Suho and Irene, both of you are greatly dismissed from the team.” Tiffany is giving the order. Suho was about to retort but Kyungsoo hold him back and calm him down. Irene is going to burst into a tear, and she did.

Tiffany was immune to tears. She hates it.

Oh lord. I’m hunting my own fiancée.

Irene is so furious that she’s even say “I promise, if I met Sunshine personally, I would request her to kill Tiffany Hwang for me! She’s annoying the hell out of me,” and cried again. I felt the pain but there’s nothing I can help her with. She was supposed to settle a case from Jessica Sunshine obviously, but couldn’t get them done within a week.

Tiffany is mad as hell when the medias keep twisting like she didn’t understand and the result is, replacing incredible detective like Suho immediately. Suho might be consider as he involved in other department as well. While Irene, more into parking ticket and patrolling.

That’s what you get if you trying to look beautiful in front of everyone.

But anyway, how I’m going to hunt down my own fiancée?

“How about Yeri, Miss Hwang?” Kyungsoo asked, out of sudden. Oh, there’s another murderer named Yeri and some of the victims said, she is nice and cute. She’s small and kinda act like a cat. She had a long red hair but in the same time, she’s ready to claw her nails out of her fingers.

Yeri.

I personally know Yeri too.

Miss Hwang wasn’t pleased to hear that coming from Kyungsoo. Our department couldn’t even settle the legendary murderer and now the murderer is having a protégé already? Such a , Taeyeon could felt those words is coming out from Tiffany’s eyes.

“Sunshine and Yeri I believed, work as a team.” Seohyun said, politely adding Kyungsoo points.

“How did you…”

“They have a pattern. If Yeri killed someone today, Sunshine wouldn’t even touch anyone in the same day. Things happened like this too if Sunshine killed someone and Yeri wouldn’t kill anyone at the same moment. If, Yeri and Sunshine is really a team, we are doom.” Seo Hyun explained, while everyone in the square nodding.

They are totally agreed on Seo Hyun’s young point. Young but still superb.

“Nice idea Seo Hyun, meet me after office hour.”

Ouh, Miss Hwang is a gay too.

 

 

I was finishing my own job scope when Seo Hyun politely came to my desk and tells me that Miss Hwang wants to see me immediately. She didn’t say anything nor didn’t tell me to bring any documents and so I assume, Miss Hwang just want to discuss thing with me.

I quickly gather my thing and picking up my journal. Some of the thing needed to be jotted down and I don’t please with myself if I forgot something from Miss Hwang.

I knocked her door and Miss Hwang stern and loud voice tell me to come in.

“Ah, yes. Kim Taeyeon. Please, have a seat.” Miss Hwang said, smiling. Wow, if she not in her commander mood, she is actually pretty and cute. She had a small mole under her chin and eye smile as well. How could I not notice that before?

“Have a good time examining, Miss Kim?” Miss Hwang asked, smirking.

“Yeah… Err, I’m sorry Miss Hwang!” I quickly apologized. I don’t expect myself getting kick out from my hard owned position.

Miss Hwang chuckled.

“Call me Tiffany. More friendly, Ffany.” She demanded.

I choked on my own breath.

What? Is she serious?

“Excuse me, Miss Hwang?”

Miss Hwang groans.

“Call me Tiffany, Taeyeon-ah.” Damn, my name sounds y when it left from her sinful lips. Her lips is so soft and sometimes I wonder, how Miss Hwang will kiss me with her skillful lips.

Damn it. I stared her lips again.

“Omo, are you imagining things, Taeyeon? Is that why you are blushing?” Tiffany asked, before getting up for her seat. I tell you what, thing is going be worst if she…

Made a bold move toward me.

And yes, she did. Tiffany Hwang is sitting on my laps while pulling me closer to her chest. Her perfume is romantic and sensual as hell. God, don’t condemned me to hell with her. I’m already at Hell with the cute killer in my home. And I don’t expect myself to be in hell as well with my boss at my workplace.

Jessica doesn’t like this if she knew about the scandal.

I was thinking about Jessica when Tiffany lips suddenly land on my lips. The feelings were foreign but it has a burning passion and fire. Tiffany wants me.

“You’re engaged?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I croaked out.

“Cute. I like my partners when they are in relationship. It makes me felt like a bad girl and thrilling.”

Urm except my fiancée is a killer.

 

 

Jessica is having a guest.

And the guest is Yeri.

Why am I not surprised?

 

“You smelled different.” Jessica commented once I stepped in the living room. Her nose is sharp and like a dog sometimes. The perk of being professional murderer. I stop by and sniffling my own shirt and body odor.

Damn it, Tiffany Hwang perfume sticks to my body.

Yeri pay full attention toward me, eyes digging into my eyes. I know, she’s curious with the body odor since the perfume is striking and has some weird orange tangy.

“This is not your perfume, Taeyeon-ah.” Jessica said, sniffling again.

“I know. The boss wear too much of perfume and it sticks on my favorite shirt. My vanilla scent has perfectly gone.” I replied and trying to make an excuse. Oh lord, you never know what Jessica is capable in doing things.

Jessica shrugged.

“Just leave the shirt at the basket. I will wash them after this.” She said.

“Thank you, sweetheart.”

“Anytime, don’t mention it.”

 

After Taeyeon made way to the upstairs, Jessica and Yeri continue their long talk about creating a bait to their new target. Yeri is serious with her plan and she wants it to be executed. Jessica on the other hand, like to take things very slow and steady.

That’s the different.

Yeri style is harsh and fast while Jessica remains classy and elegant but in the same times, both of them are scary.

Jessica is proud when she listens to Yeri talking about her future plan. She doesn’t remember teaching Yeri to be like her. It just an utter shock when Yeri came to her one day and had a huge smile plastered on her lips. It’s like the same smile Jessica has when she’s killing Miami Throne when she was 19.

Yeri is pure and cute.

But Taeyeon is cuter.

Jessica smiled.

“Unnie, are we going to break those code?” Yeri asked. She knows what she wanted and she needed. This time, Yeri wants to jailbreak KMW Bank for her own benefit. Yeri found it was unaccepted after the bank pulled a lot of charge toward any services. When Yeri asked them nicely about the sudden tax, they called security guard to put her outside.

Anyway, Yeri had pulled out her membership card from the bank. She doesn’t want to stay in that kind of bank. Filthy and stingy.

Jessica hummed.

“Breaking rules is easy, Yeri. To make it easy, that’s the question.” Jessica replied.

“I know how to do it. I just need one tiny help from you.”

“Hmm?”

“Do you know Choi Soo Young?”

“What about her?”

“She is the owner of the bank and literally, she violates some of her employers with ual . None of them could report her since she’s that powerful. She is also being in-charge of few controversial cases around nation. Some of the victim had committed suicide while the rest is being shut by money and death.”

Jessica smirk.

“Your point is?”

“I work on Soo Young and you help me with the code. Easy?” Yeri is hoping that Jessica will always help her just she always done.

Jessica chuckled.

“When can I never say no to you, Yeri?”

 

 

“Thank you for not betraying me Keroro.”

“Always my pleasure, Miss Sunshine.”

 

 

I swear Irene eyes are going popped out with the news we received just now from the department. The news of Choi Soo Young, one of the most influential gangster and her business has been shut down recently. It doesn’t take a genius to guess it but everyone wants to play dumb.

But to think again, Miss Choi and Miss Hwang had a relationship. I’m talking about the close relationship where Miss Choi wouldn’t mind if Miss Hwang lend her fist at her. They rumor said, Miss Choi love toward Miss Hwang is an unrequited.

With thing happened, I guess Miss Hwang wouldn’t be hesitated to give an order to detectives to start investigating. I am a dropout since I was handling major cases like Sunshine and others as well. Seo Hyun will be busy with her Yeri and Kyungsoo is helping in the forensics department.

I was right.

Miss Choi is in here, in our meeting with us and settling herself beside Miss Hwang. She smirks whenever someone throw her a glance. Minus when I caught her smiling when she’s looking at Irene. Of course, the beauty of our department.

“Any thought who done this?”

“Yeri?” Seo Hyun asked, small voices.

“Yeri is fine, but she’s dumb. Any other person?” Miss Hwang wants another answers.

“Sunshine?” Irene asked.

Soo Young smiled, “Sunshine is not interested in me. If she held a grudge against me, she will have done it a long time ago, pretty cheeks,” she says, winking.

Irene is speechless but nevertheless, she didn’t say anything.

It couldn’t be Jessica right? She hunts the guilty type, not the playboy!

“Taeyeon.”

“Yes Miss Hwang?”

“Any other clues about Sunshine for her recent trace?”

“Kyungsoo have given me a full report about the trace. The trace result saying is her, based on the style pattern. But I’m afraid to say that those trace couldn’t help us with the detailing. It was complex and confusing. It’s like she had left them for the purposes of fooling us, polices.” I said, remembering clear words that Kyungsoo ask me to deliver them to Miss Hwang later.

The said guy couldn’t make to the meeting since he was stuck at the new experiments he carried on.

Miss Hwang sigh.

“Just relax Ffany. It’s not the end of the world.” Soo Young said. Her eyes are aiming Irene and somehow, Irene stay closer to Seo Hyun.

“But this could be another person who done it right?” Seo Hyun butts in. I have to admit, Seo Hyun had a very nice progression these weeks. She’s not meek nor scare. She easily voices out her opinion and all of them were so helping and sharp.

Miss Hwang clear .

“What do you mean?”

“What if… This recent incident is made by the new uprising thief? Sunshine doesn’t have any interest of robbing bank and so do Yeri. I am pretty sure about this fact as we all know that Sunshine and Yeri never ever rob a bank before. Both of them just killed someone with high profile to get away and never ask for composition.” Seo Hyun explains, with a very detail.

Damn, she can be right or wrong.

“Nice opinion, I have to agree.” Soo Young nodded.

“Good job Miss Seo.” Miss Hwang applaud.

 

 

 

Miss Hwang is crazy as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter