Just Rulings

Young Bloods [NOW ACCEPTING]
the world is ours

our reign


Welcome to the Cheat Sheet for Young Bloods. Please make sure to read everything on this sheet to make sure your characters are up to the standards I expect to accept for this story. Please remember that you can ask me questions about anything and that I am more than happy to help if a problem arises.

Currently, the acceptance end date is TBD.
Inside This Circle
Background 


This is pretty simple. All of your character's background goes here. It does not need to be super in depth (though you can if you would like, I won't argue), but does need to be at least 3 paragraphs long. Remember to include how they were before school, and once they started school at the age of six-seven. Once you get down to the family ties section, you will fill this in with pertinent family members only. If your character has an estranged cousin, you don't need to include them. Under the servants, your character can have a MAX of two. Most should only have one personal servant as there will be plenty of other servants running around the castle. The other section is for the professors your character might be close with. If you don't have any, just delete this portion out.
 
Perfectly flawed


This is where your personality goes. Please, please, please make sure your character is developed and well-rounded. All the plotlines had a series of traits and these are to be included, however, you can expand upon those however you'd like. Your personality should be anywhere between three to five or six paragraphs long and give me a really good judgement of how your character would act in a given situation. At the bottom you can include trivia if you would like, but it is not required.
 
I'm Royalty 


This section is pretty straight forward. Just answer the information as needed. Please keep your names congruent with your ethnicity and face claims. Don't try to pass a Caucasian face claim off as Japanese. You get to pick the name and location of your kingdom- be creative! Not everyone has to be in Seoul, or have a huge kingdom. Please keep your languages under control. Not everyone speaks eight languages, just make them make sense. For your face claims, I'd prefer if you'd pick someone who is somewhat popular, as I like to use images when I write to help me get ideas. The more popular they are, the more images there are of them. You will need to pick a face claim and a backup in case if two applications are chosen and both have the same face. Appearance is mostly just to tell me what she looks like and how she likes to style herself.
 
Questions


This section is to be done IN CHARACTER. Answer the questions as your character would and don't forget to give me an insight to how they think. Maybe they think the technology issue isn't that big of a deal. Maybe they think the world is ending. Give me something to play with! There is no password section to fill out, but I will know if you read this whole thing or not, so keep that in mind.
 
Counterpart


Everyone loves the love interest section, right?! Anyways, here's where you pick your prince. You have free reign to face claims- you can either name them their real name, or create an OC name for them. I don't really mind either way, just make sure there's lot of pictures of them! In the text section, I need you to tell me all about their relationship thus far. Remember that they will have been going to school together for between ten and twelve years, so there's a possibility that their relationship has had bumps and unexpected developments. The more you give me to work with, the more likely I am to consider choosing your character, so take your time on this section, please.
 
Others


The space for your username at the top is a link, so please link me to a song you think your character would really enjoy. This might help with my creative juices and that's always good. The images are kind of buried in the coding, so if you have trouble finding them, let me know. The large image is for your chosen face claim and sized at 440x290. The one at the bottom is for your love interests face claim, and set at 245x235. Please make sure these images are not stretched or squished, as it throws off the whole aesthetic of the application. If you need help with editing photos, I'm more than happy to help. No, they do not need to be in black and white, I just like it. Please note that Song Yuqi (G-IDLE) is taken as a face claim and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) is taken as a love interest. The Mother Hen is taken for princess plotlines, and the mute musician is taken for the prince plotlines. Also, make sure to tag your application with youngbloods so it is easier for me to track.
 
cr. trxsh