Finding Sleep

Finding Sleep

 

Finding Sleep

 

 

1:01AM

Ong Seongwoo lay wide awake in his bed. His eyes, accustom to the dark, wondered around the room and he tossed and turned. Unable to find comfort in his own bed, Ong Seongwoo pushed the blankets off his body and pulled himself from the bed.

1:22AM

Seongwoo padded down the cold, hardwood floor of the dorm. He could hear the TV quietly sounding as he drew closer to the living room. Woojin was wide awake, sitting at the corner of the couch, a pillow under his arm as his eyes studied the TV. Ong shuffled over to the younger boy and promptly laid down on the couch, resting his head on Woojin's lap.

1:25AM

Woojin's fingers brushed though Ong's soft hair as he focused on his program. Seongwoo tried his best to relax and not allow the program Woojin was enjoying to engross him as well. He shifted himself around so that his face was towards Woojin's stomach. The younger boy didn't mind his hyung's closeness and continued to massage his head, trying to help him relax.

1:38AM

Ong was sitting up at the edge of the couch, his bedhead eminent from the sleep he tried so hard to get, but failed. He had given up his sad attempt to rest and put his attention on the show along with Woojin. Sleep wasn’t something he was going to get tonight.

2:00AM

The show Ong and Woojin enjoyed together had come to an end, a very good end that Ong enjoyed very much. But, now Woojin was off to bed and Ong was left sitting at the couch, looking around the empty quiet living room. He debated on finding another show to let consume him, if only for another hour, but exhaustion suddenly washed over him and he let open his mouth to yawn.

2:05AM

Ong got himself up from the couch, stretching his tired limbs he made his way to the hallway. Taking a moment to debate which room, he decided upon the hyungs bedroom, he was sure he could find sleep in there.

2:06AM

Ong Seongwoo gently cracked open the door to the older members bedrooms. He quietly waddled inside and glanced at each bed. Right off the bat he noticed Minhyun's bed already had one to many people as Jinyoung and Guanlin curled up on either side of the hyung. Guanlin's legs much too long and hanging over the edge while he clung to Minhyun's middle. How he managed to find sleep like that, Ong had no idea, but he certainly was jealous of the younger boys ease at rest.

2:08AM

Seongwoo quietly walked over to Sungwoon's bed. This hyung was spread out all over his bed, his pillow had been tossed to the floor and the blankets were only covering his body half way. Ong picked up the blankets that pooled on the floor and sat down carefully on the small sliver of bed Sungwoon wasn’t occupying. Sungwoon shifted and pushed at Ong in his sleep, incoherently mumbling the whole time. This wasn’t going to work.

2:12AM

Exhausted, Seongwoo got up from Sungwoon's bed, tucking the blankets around the hyung carefully before he walked over to observe Jisung. He noticed Jisung had no company in his bed and he didn't take up as much space as Sungwoon had. Ong carefully pulled the blankets back and nudged Jisung slightly, letting the older know he was joining him. Jisung's eyes cracked open for a brief moment, sleep heavily weighing them down. Seongwoo whispered for him to go back to sleep as he laid down bedside him and that’s just what Jisung did. The oldest hyung turned to face Ong as he fell back to sleep, his mouth open and his soft breath hitting Ong's cheek. This was not going to work either.

2:19AM

Ong get up from Jisung's bed, defeated. He was not going to find someone to help him sleep, it was up to just him and his bed. He decided to descend back to his bedroom where his not-so-comfy bed awaited.

2:22AM

Seongwoo stood in his bedroom, he noticed Jihoon had joined Woojin in his bed and the two slept peacefully, backs against each other. He looked up to see Daehwi and Daniel's beds empty as the two were away at various schedules and he saw Jaehwan sleeping soundly. He walked over and tugged Jaehwan's blanket, earning a rather loud, whine from the member. Ong quickly let go of the blanket, sleeping with this loud one wasn’t going to be an option if it meant waking the others up.

2:29AM

Ong stood in the middle of his bedroom, rubbing his tired eyes as he let out a frustrated sigh, as quiet as he could of course. He dragged his heavy body back to his bed and laid down in it, admitting defeat.

2:52AM

Seongwoo was still awake, he wanted to sleep so badly but his body wouldn’t let him. He could feel anxiety arising in his chest as he brought the blanket up over his head, if he just lay with his eyes closed maybe he could get some rest, but it didn’t seem to work.

3:06AM

Ong was sitting up in his bed, looking around the dark room when the door suddenly started to open quietly. Ong squinted his eyes, trying to make out who just arrived home and a small smile tugged at his lips as he saw Daniel walk into the bedroom, clearly exhausted from the days activities. After putting his things down Daniel was quick to climb into his bed.

3:07AM

Ong wasted no time getting out of his bed and over to Daniels, he tugged the younger members blanket to let him know he was there and waiting, Daniel shifted around and held open his blanket. Seongwoo climbed into the bed beside Daniel as the large, fluffy blanket was tucked around him.

3:09AM

Seongwoo's body relaxed and the tightness brought on by the anxiety in his chest began to dissipate quickly as he breathed in Daniels soft scent. Something about Daniels presents always calmed him.

3:12AM

Ong Seongwoo found sleep.