Taeng’s Trials to Kill Kyu : The First Attempt.

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in SM Town knows that behind her dorky and playful nature, Taeyeon is one of the best leaders in town. She takes the role of becoming the Unnie for all of her eight dongsaengs in a very serious way. And that includes on smacking heads or punching shoulders of any Oppas who try to sneak around with any of the soshi.

And while almost of the Oppas would be careful with courting any of that cute soshis,  there are few who was trying to sneak around. And to these Oppas, Taeng would never hesitant to send her wrath to them. Most are giving out after the first or second or third trials, but of course there are very very few who was stubborn enough to continue the action.

And one of that few is the evil maknae of Super Junior.

His hyungs have all been advising him to avoid the wrath, but since some of them are also still stubborn enough to try themselves, he stands by his opinion: that no one would stand between him and his angel maknae.

And that’s would only meant one thing: He has become the ultimate target of the wrath of Taeng the Great. In a game the others playfully labeled: TAENG’s TRIALs to KILL KYU.

It started a year or so ago, when the two maknaes finally together after years of playing cat and mouse.  Schedules and Paparazzi took all the nerves of Kyuhyun who could not stand to be separated much from his precious Seohyun.  So he kept violating a Soshi’s Rule: cuddling a soshi in the couch in their own dorm.

He usually able to make all the other Soshi dismissed themselves once he played his aegyo that was too cheesy to be handled. Even by his own Joororo. But she could not do anything much because an annoyed evil maknae would be a disaster that anyone prefer to avoid.

It can only be matched by a screaming Taeyeon who could not stand it when Kyuhyun pulled their baby maknae to close to him whenever he popped up on the dorm.

Most of the time, Tiffany or Jessica would able to drag Taeng away before Kyuhyun came. Thanks to the ‘ghost to ghost connection’ the boys invented once their leaders came to pact a border agreement between what can and what can not a sujudoes in soshi’s dorm.

But not at that particular time, when the connection was broken because Siwon was sick, while Heechul, Ryeowook and Sungmin had a late night radio sessions.

Donghae, who at that time was the only one who never came to the soshi dorm often, for a reason that only Kyuhyun and Seohyun knew, was the one who should be in charge on the connection to the soshi.  But all was gone wrong when the one who picked the call was Yoona.  And when a deer was not in harmony with a fish? Well, in short, he stuttered and had not finished the message clearly.

“Hyunnie!”

“Yes, Unnie?”

“Kyu-Oppa! Take your head off her neck!”

“Uh, Unnie!!!” Seohyun blushed and Kyuhyun’s evil smirk appeared.

“Yoong, you should find a boyfriend soon.”

“Oppa!!” Seohyun smacked Kyuhyun’ s head as a defensive gesture toward her favorite Unnie.

“Uh, Baby, why smacking me?”

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter