I Want You Hot, not Cold

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk is a great leader, really, everybody said so.

Because a person who can handle 12 dongsaengs, with few who are beyond normality (and we’re not even talking about ages here), must be an equal of superman.... or professor X.

Although sometimes, one or more of these dongsaengs are forgetting that Leeteuk is a hyung, not a bean bag. Particularly during their concert. But , uh, that’s beside the point.

Anyway, in short, Leeteuk is one of the respective leaders in K-Pop (and maybe because he is one of the oldest.)

Yet there is one person that he could never control over, or win over. At all.

Which is amusing, because physically she is tiny, and age-wise she is a little dongsaeng, but on power rank (in particular over him), she is way above.

And that’s why he has a nervous breakdown when she suddenly stops talking to him. The day he pulls the kissing stunt with his partner on the reality show.

“Hmmm, Earth to Eeteuk?” the other 83’s line that is on the recipient end of the call yells.

“Hwaaa... Hee-ah! Don’t scream at my ear!”

“You’re spacing out.”

“I didn’t”

“Yes, you did. I’ve been bashing your show and you didn’t said anything.” Heechul suddenly giggles. “I’ll bet this related to the little-tiny-but-worst-than-a- girl.”

“Yah! Don’t said that about her!”

“See? You’re totally blank out a few minutes ago and once she’d be mentioned you’re waking up like somebody throws at you an icing cake.” The real evil of Suju pauses.

“Thinking about certain Icy Girl, huh?” Leeteuk retorts.

“Don’t have too. She called me this morning.” Heechul smirks could be heard at the phone. “ You should just concentrate on yours.”

Leeteuk sighs. “I don’t know. She was like... one time hot, and then one time cold.”

Heechul chuckles. “Well, if my so-called-exclusive-partner kisses someone without letting me know first, I may be as tantrum as she does.”

“Oh, so Sica told you first?”

“Oh course. I’ll tell her too if I have to kiss someone. Even Kyuhyun told Joohyun about the stunt he would do on his short WGM episodes. And Joohyun is not as crazy as her unnies on this thing called jealousy.”

“I am not sure, she can be equally scary as.... Taeng. Although I could not do the same aegyo as our maknae did.”

“Ha! You’re fitting in aegyo better than Evil-Kyu! But yeah, Little Hyun could be scary sometimes.”

“Do you think I should call, or wait?”

“Call. This is Taenggo. She is as stubborn as you, so she may have a similar discussion now with one of her members.”

“Are you sure you’re not conferencing this with Sica?”

“Nope.”

“Good.”

“Yeah.... But actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter