When the Monkey is sad, the Birds will help

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyoyeon-ah…. I am sorry.” “Hyuk!”

“Hyo-ah… come here…. Oppa want some hug.” “Hyuk! Urgggh…. Don’t hug me! Wake up!”

*sounds of water being poured down*

“Kyu! Why the water! I am wet!”

The evil maknae shrugged, “He won’t wake up. Better be wet or you will get a kiss from him, Hyung.”

Donghae screamed, “You have an option to help me pull him off instead, don’t you?”

“I have, but it is easier this way.”

Hyukjae, now a wet monkey, finally opened his eyes, “Uh? Hae? Where are we? Are we in a ship? Why am I wet?”

“You had a wet dream about Hyoyeon-ah, Hyung. So getting wet is nothing compared with that.” Kyuhyun pointed out the matter of fact while Donghae sighed in exasperation.

Hyukjae jumped from the now wet sofa. “Uh, what did I say?”

“I am sorry, Hyo-ah, Kiss me Hyo-ah? Hug me Hyo-ah?”

“Oh!’

“Yeah, it was a bit pathetic, Hyung.”

Donghae suddenly laughed. “I have to agree with Kyu on this one, Hyuk.” He put his hand on his chest and pretended like an arrow just tore his heart. “She is so tiny yet you are so afraid of her.”

“She can be so scary! She screamed to me like a banshee that day.”

Kyuhyun smirked, “Yeah, we heard that, Hyung. But I can’t blame her. Who will not, if you chanted ‘y Hyoyeon in my bed, y Hyoyeon in my bed’ during the exercise?”

*sound of pillow being thrown to someone’s head*

“Ouch!”

“That’s for being impolite to me, Kyu.”

“Was there any time when he was polite?” Ryeowook suddenly appeared in the living room.

Hyukjae’s brows furrowed, “Hmmm, that’s true, but it doesn’t mean I can’t do this.”

A slipper was flying to Kyuhyun’s head.

Donghae’s laughter was echoing again in the quiet dorm.

*****

“Unnie?”

A week had passed after the incident on their gym at their chaotic valentine’s day. But their dance machine was still on fire, literally.

She had been throwing her monkey stuff toys out of her room. Those cute little dolls were scattered in the living room until Yoona and Yuri took them to their room for a temporary living space. She had also playing Rihanna like crazy until Seohyun knocked at Tiffany’s room to ask if she could camp there instead.

Taeyeon, who was so sure that the majority of the chaotic moments in their dorms were initiated by a stupid Suju, was satisfied when Hyoyeon screamed at Hyukjae. But after a week, even she became exasperated. Therefore she let the three youngest Soshi to implement their arbitrary plan.

“Unnie!!!!”

“What!”

Sooyoung pointed to Hyoyeon the big monkey doll in the living room.

“Can we move him back to your desk? It is a bit creepy having him sits there with that stupid smile. He does remind us of Hyuk-Oppa!” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter