Just Another Chaotic Valentine Day at Soshi Dorm

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine was about love and devotion....

errr.... right? maybe ....

but certainly it would be chaos if it involved Super Generation couples.

It was started early in the morning when Thunder Yoona strike again.

When most of the time a nice and choding Yoona was around, there were times when her volatile nature took over. And on the times like that, even Taeyeon, their kid leader, would happily retire to her corner and watched her exploded.

Most of the times, it would include a specific lost memory (‘selected amnesia’, Yoona’s baby maknae once said to her) of a certain fishy-slash-nemo-slash-Donghae species.

(Wait, the last one is His Name. Well, anyway, back to the story, shall we?)

Kyuhyun, who was still holding a grunge over his precious-lovely-but-sometimes-annoy-him girlfriend on her matchmaking effort, once told Seohyun that mixing fish and deer was an insult to the universe.

These two kinds of species live in two different types of worlds. They breathe and move differently.

But Seohyun was just locked her gaze to her evil Oppa while pointed to him that not many people also could believe that a devil could court an angel. Kyuhyun shut his big mouth and joined the sulking brigade on the corner of the room.

A notification to you that this is a different corner of the room. This one has Leeteuk in it. Enough said, right?

Then Eunhyuk tried his best to defend his twin.

He told Hyoyeon that Yoona should not be like that because she of all people should know that Donghae's brain is no longer in full force. Years of having Kyuhyun and himself nagging at that fish boy might have shattered his mind over all the four directions of the winds.

Hyoyeon smacked Hyuk's head and told him that he needed to stop talking in signs because he is no longer six. Hyuk bowed his head down and retreated to the gym room because he preferred to be sweating out of work outs than dying because of his beloved’s glares.

Complication was added when the icy princess decided to step down from her castle and blow her icy winds by glaring to the sulking corner. The boys cursed Heechul for going to military at such certain time when they needed him to defend them from the ice attacks.

(Well, not really actually, because if he around, she would stabbed him with her even colder stares. But at least he could still chanting, ' I say Hee,... You say Sica...'. Leeteuk swore Sica's eyes glinted with amusement every time he did that aegyo.)

Wookie bounced in the middle of the room, kind of hoping that his girl, the sensible Sooyoungie, would at least be her sensible self that morning. But he forgot that this trouble consisted of Yoona, her partner in crime. So even brought her a favorite food could not let him escape from the wrath of a glaring Soshi.

Three frequent visitors of the dorm were missing fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter