When Yuri Gone Blunt

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mood : Drama, Fluffy

 

“Baby, don’t do that again. Don’t you know I was having a kind of heart attack when you walked to the fans like that?”

“But, Oppa! I am a big girl now! You should not treat me like a baby anymore. I know how to defend myself!”

“I know... but...”

“No, ‘but’.... maybe.... maybe... we should take a break, Oppa.”

“Yul....”

Yuri wiped her watery eyes again. Who never thought that her stupid decision three months ago was influenced her that much since she was the one who initiated the break-up.

She never thought that beneath their easy and playful exterior, when it came to the nature of their relationship, she was actually really in love with him.

“Unnie, are you ok?”

She shifted her eyes to the maknae who she thought was not really taking attention since her new boyfriend had called (non-stop) again.  While she was happy for them, finally overcome their own problems, having seen the maknae couple laughing while engaging on a words fight was bringing all the memories of him flashing through her mind again.

“I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not. I know you’ve been crying behind those glasses, Unnie.”

She let out an exasperation sigh. Nothing could pass the observation of this dongsaeng. Sometimes, they all thought she was the Unnie.

“Hyun, I...” And then her eyes was watery again.

Seohyun put her arms around her when finally her breaks gone all loose.  She sobbed softly. “I miss him. I know I was wrong to initiate the break up. But he should not over me that soon. “ She poured her heart out. “I hate him.....”

“Unnie, I agree with you that was mean of him to bring Sandara-Unnie with him to the after party.” Seohyun paused. “But you need to also fight for him, Unnie. Guys always do the chasing part, but sometimes, you need to let them now first that you want to be chased.”

Yuri looked at her dongsaeng in awe. When did she become that expert on the game of love?

Seohyun giggled. “Put aside that I am dating a very thick skull guy, it was Sica-Unnie who told me that.” Yuri chuckled. “Yeah, I can imagine that. The ice princess must be a bit frustrated with Heechul-Hyung’s antics behavior.”

Seohyun nodded. “Yeah. Though I think her case was similar with you, Unnie. Maybe you should talk to her about how to make Joonwoon-Oppa’s thick skull cracks too. “

Yuri ruffled the maknae’s hair, “Wow, Hyunnie, you’re mean.” "Sometimes  it works well, Unnie." Maybe you’re right, I should ask Sica for advice.

*****

“Yul.... Don’t do this!”

“Oppa, if you really care for me, you’ll do this for me.”

“Yul.... I love you.”

Yesung closed his eyes in pain. The scenes from their break-up three months ago played like a horror mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter