Curiosity Kills ..... Bacon?

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoaaaaa!”

“What??? What??? Is there anyone trip over Monggu again?”

“Is someone breaking my CD again?”

Kai and Chanyeol run to the living room when they hear Baekhyun screaming like a banshee and find him in front of his laptop spazzing over something.

“Oh!”

“Yah! You scare me!”

“Ouch!”

Kai slams his body in the couch feeling relieve that Monggu, his dog who he was just bring to the dorm yesterday because Sehun politely asked him too –which was very unusual for the maknae-, was not being tripped by D.O. again.

Meanwhile Chanyeol smacks Bacon’s head for screaming that loud and almost made him breaking his own record.

“Boys, what’s up? Sehun here almost trip on his own feet trying to get up when a screaming was loudly heard.”

Their leader, Suho, suddenly appears on the door, with his roommate, maknae Sehun on his tail looking like a lost boy as usual. Kai pats the coach besides him and the youngest obediently sit there.

“Isn’t this too early for morning practice, Hyung?” Been wondering in the kitchen for a food hunting, D.O. is the last one to appear at the living room.

Bacon glares to Chanyeol. “Why do you have to always smack my head?”

Chanyeol shrugs his shoulder. “It’s becoming habit.”

Bacon is planning to retort when their leader cuts him. “Bacon! Why were you screaming before?” The younger one’s suddenly jumps when he finally remembers the reason.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes while D.O and Kai are gluing their eyes on their Hyung wondering….

“What are you spazzing over again, Hyung?” Sehun, as always using his advantage as maknae, chirps in.

“Look on what I’ve found!” He pushes his lap top so everyone can see what he is being glorified before.

 

 

 

Everyone stops talking and whining, except Suho who sighs. That picture.

Then everyone, except their leader and the boy who has spazzing before, starts to shout and whisper.

“Whoaaa! Is that Krystal? She watched SHINEE? Damn, Lucky Tae!”

“Is that Sulli? She looked cute with that hat!”

“Qian Noona! And the SNSD triplets Noona! Cute overloaded here.”

“Wait, is that Lay-Hyung? Damn, he was filling in their concert, wasn't he?”

Suho shook his head in exasperation, but Bacon lost his patience and screams again – Bacon’s way, well you know how it sounds-

“Are you guys all idiots! Can you see what happened here?”

Sehun’s eyes bulges while the others close their ear and Chanyeol is glaring at his roommate. “What Baekhyun-ah? Want me to smack your head again?”

“Here! Here! Can’t you see it?”

“What?”

“Uh, what, Hyung?”

Suho who instantly understand what he meant finally takes a pity on the frustrated boy and steps forward.

“Of why only the triplets went with Kyuhyun-Hyung and Changmin-Hyung and the f(x) girls to the concert? Was that what you meant?”

Bacon looks at his Hyung with thankful gaze. “Ah Hyung, that’s why they make you as our guardian. You’re so clever and full of attention.”

Suho blushes while Chanyeol, again, rolls his eyes.

Sehun, Kai and D.O, meanwhile, all are stepping closer to the lap top and gawk. Everyone is silent until Chanyeol who finally comes too blurts, “Why Kyuhyun-Hyung stayed behind the two maknaes Noonas? And is that Yuri-Noona in front of Minho-Hyung?” He points to the corner and then to the middle of the picture.

Bacon looks at him as he wants to cry. “That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you since the beginning. There is something fishy on that picture and I am going to find out what.” He takes the laptop from the desk and go outside with his head clearly set up on one mission.

Everyone looks at him and the room suddenly silent, until the maknae cries his thought out loud. “Why not just asking you, Hyung?” He looks at Suho who shrugs and walks toward the door too.

“Because he knows that Hyung won’t tell.” Kai chirps in and shakes his head. “He applies to Kyuline, don’t you know that?”

*****  

The day after

 

“Uh, Hyung.”

“Yeah, Baekhyun-ah?”

Ryeowook looks at the confused-looking hoobae and wonders why EXO’s manager let him out by himself knowing he could be spacing out so easily in the middle of crowd. Especially when he is near the SNSD girls.

And they are near them now. At least three of them as TaeTiSeo is their current guest in the Sukira today.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Uh… eh….. “

“What?”

“Are the Kyuline have some codes on what could be said or not?”

Ryeowook startles when hearing that. What’s up? What kind of gossip are out again?

“Uh, not really why?”

“Is one of the SNSD’s Noona is dating one of the Kyuline?”

*cling*

The older is stunned for a while as he is not expected such question is coming from the younger’s mouth, but then both of them glance to the left when they hear a sound of someone drops a bottle.

“Uh, sorry Oppa.”

“It’s okay, Joohyun-ah.”

They see Seohyun bows to Sungmin while Tiffany handles him a box of tissue and Taeyeon looks at them in amusement.

“Ah, are you ok, Joohyun?” Ryeowook instantly rises from his chair and approaches the blabbing girl.

Sumgmin rolls his eyes. “I am the one with juice spilling at my shirt and you only ask her?” Then he winks to Seohyun. “No hard feeling, Joohyun.”

The girl finally laughs, and Tiffany sighs in relief. Taeyeon, on the meantime, marches to the stunned hoobae and plops herself in the chair in front of him.

“Baekhyun-ah, what were you talking about?”

Bacon, a loyal Soshi fanboy, stuns when he sees Taeyeon, one of his favorite noona, sitting that close to him.

*****

Few hours later

 

“Oh my! You stunned in front of Taeyeon Noona, Hyung? Ta e ye on noona?!!!” D.O. hysterical high-pitched voice fills the living room. “Tae…”

Kai moves to him and clamps his hand over his Hyung’s mouth. “Hyung, please, this is already late, Monggu will wake up, and you don’t want that, right?”

D.O shakes his head and calms down.

“What re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter