The Maknaes Incorporation

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This should be a nice and warm Saturday in SM Town. Since everybody finally get their proper day off after a never-ending promotions and shows. Also because all of them will go to The Google Headquarter for the opening of SM Town III.

However, that day off would also be a nice gathering day for members to catch up. That is if your leader is Teeukie.

The oldest of any group leaders in the town is giddy because his fellow 83-liners, the weirdo Heenim, is able to drop by to the dorm in the middle of his groceries trip. He thinks that would be good to hold a brunch together since the lost boy, Kibum, is also back in Korea, while Kangin has back from his compensated day-off after being released from duty.

So he begins his inspection on the SUJU’s dorm. Knocking each of the doors and also some of the heads while counting: Himself, Heenim, Kangin, Kibum, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Henry (who he drags last night because he doesn’t want the ‘real maknae’ is lost by himself while Zhou Mi abroad), then Donghae and Hyukjae (that’s two heads knocking, silently he adds), Siwon, Shindong, and Sungmin.

Uh, why Sungmin is by himself? Where is that brat?

“Min-ah!” Teeukie shakes Sungmin’s shoulder. “Where is your roommate?”  “Uh?” Sungmin, who is silently cursing because of the napping interruption, blinks. “You meant Kyuhyun?” 

“Yah! Who else want to share in a pink-obsessed room than the Game Kid?” Heenim suddenly appears and plops in the empty bed. Sungmin blinks again. “Well, he was here last night!” Teeukie shakes his head. “Lee Sungmin! How could you let him sneaked from you again?” Hyukjae sneers. “When was the time Sungmin-Hyung did not let Kyuhyun away?”

Siwon walks toward Sungmin and pats his back. “Hyungs! Don’t be that mean!” Sungmin nods in thank you to him. “But on the second thought, you should worry Hyung, since he may disappear with Sunny. See what they did on stage these past months?” Sungmin glares at Siwon while Henry chuckles.

“Ehmmm, maybe we should ask the girls.” Shindong jumps to the conversation from slightly outside the suddenly crowded room. “Yah, what do you meant?” Teeukie’s eyebrows furrows.  “This.” Ryewook’s voice makes everyone look at him and the frame he hangs in his hand. “Of course!” Yesung dramatically yelps. Startles, Heenim smacks his head. “Like you never did that when you saw Yuri’s pictures.”

Looking at the picture inside, Leeteuk can only sighed. “I guess I have to warn Taeyeon.” Hyukjae pats his back. “I don’t envy you, Hyung.” Teeukie glares to him and everyone.

Maknae! You’re dead.

******

An hour later, in Soshi Dorm, Hurricane Taeyeon strikes again. “What? They’re missing again?”

Then she glares at Hyoyeon. “Hyo-ah! I put her in your room and not Fany’s room anymore or any of these brats,” she points Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung, "...because I believe you can handle that evil Oppa!”

Hyoyeon brushes her eyes in exhaustion. “I did not hear anything last night. She was getting into her bed early, as usual.”  “Have you checked if she was really in the bed before you switched off the lamp, Unnie?” Sooyoung asks. “Eh, No.” Hyoyeon shakes her head knowing she had done that mistake again. “I thought so.” Yoona chirped in.

“Sttt...” Tiffany shushes them because she is afraid that...“Can all of you shut your mouth up?!” .... too late, Taenggo has pulling the rank.  Everybody is silent.

“Uh, Taeng?” Well, everyone beside.... “Yah, Oppa! How you could always lost Kyuhyun-Oppa!” Leeteuk gulps and then points his finger to Sungmin. “Not me, him!” Hyukjae giggles.

“Yah!...” Taenggo starts to yell when her phone suddenly ringing. “Onew?” Leeteuk raises his eyebrow. Why The Chicken boy calls my girl?  Taeyeon raises a finger to shout his mouth. “... No, Taemin is not here. Yeah, I am sure. Hyoyeon is in front of me.” Hyukjae rolls his eyes.

Taeyeon glares at him but keeps listening. “Have you checked Kai? Oh, you’ve been talking to Suho and Kris too. Well, might see Sulli. Have you check with Qian-Unnie? Wait.... what? Sehun is missing too?”

Everybody stunned. So basically Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Taemin, and Sehun are all missing?

Jessica’s phone is beeping. “Uh, yeah? Qian-Unnie? No, Krystal is not here. What, you’ve checked with Minho and Kai?”

“What’s with all the maknaes?” Donghae blurts. Everybody turn their faces to him. “Anyone would like to check if Changmin is missing too?”

“I was just want to ask you guy if you see him.” A voice that not belongs to SuGen echoing in that crowded living room. “Uh, don’t tell me, Yunho-Oppa, “ Yuri chirps in. “Changmin-Oppa is gone, too.” Yunho nodded.

“Taenggo, I think we need to have Leaders’ Meeting soon. You get Qian and Onew, I’ll catch Suho and Kris.”  Taeyeon pulls her thumb up as a sign of agreement. The three leaders are all went to the kitchen to gather the other leaders.

Sunny shrugs. “I’ll check with Uncle, maybe he knows. Although it is very unlikely.” She turns her body when Sungmin catches h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter