CHAPTER 5

ME+YOU= LOVE

"What if i do like you?" These words has been replaying over and over again inside of Amber's head.It would drive her crazy whenever she thought of their faces become closer together.She really try hard to shove away the thoughts from her head but she feel like it's not going anywhere soon.A knock from the door was heard and Amber quickly jump off from her bed and open the door only to see her mother standing at there with her clothes bag on her hand."Oh hey mom...where are you going?" Amber eyes landed on the bag that her mom were holding."Your Aunt Sarah just called me, she say that her husband has filed a divorce toward her...Their relationship has not been in a really good term these past few days and i'm not really sure what's the reason for the divorce, so I'm going to her house and accompany her for this week to keep her in check" said Ms Liu."Poor Aunt Sarah, umm can mom wait for me I'm going over there too" Amber was about to turn around to pack some clothes but before she can even do that Ms Liu has prevented her from doing so."No Amber, you stay home and take care of our house. I can manage myself" "But mom.." "No but..do what i told you so.Okay?" Amber let out a exesperated sigh."Okay"

Amber send her mom off to the door and as she opened the door, she was taken by surprise when she saw V standing in front of them. "Aah... Tae Hyung, you finally come.Aunty need to go now please take care of aunty's daughter while I'm away." said Ms Liu and quickly she hug Amber before she rushed to the taxi that are waiting for her."Do explain to me this situation now" said Amber who were now looking at V. "What? Your mom tell me to come and take care of you while she's not here...I promise I won't do any harm to you" V lifted his hand to swear to her." Hmm okayy then, now you may go home. I can take care of myself" Amber then wanted to close the door but V got a hold of the door before Amber can close it fully." Excuse me?" "Umm..you know i already promise your mom to take care of you and I'm not the type of person to broke a promise that have been made.So please can you let me in? It's cold out here" Amber felt sympathy toward him and decided to just let him in."Alright come in" V happily come inside the house and took a sit on the couch and followed by Amber." You wanna watch TV?" ask Amber. "Huh uhh no..umm how about we just talk, you know to know more about each other. Let's treat it like a game" V now sit facing toward Amber."Suit yourself then"

"Alright i will start first.What is your favourite colour?" ask V.

"Red"

"My turn now, umm when is your first kiss?" ask Amber.

"Hmm such a daring question. Umm I would say...10 years old i guess"

"Do you currently have a boyfriend or a crush?" ask V.

"No for now"

"So far how many girlfriend do you have?" ask Amber

"Can't count"

"If you were given the chance to change something, what would it be?" ask V

Amber paused for a while and look away from V. " I wish that...I could change my childhood to be a better one when I was a kid." Sadness and the terrified feeling was clearly shown on Amber face when she remembered her childhood. V took notice of this and gently he hold Amber's hand into his hand to reassure her that he's gonna be here."What happened?"spoke V gently. Amber took a deep breath and try to relax her body before she decided to open up about her problem to V. " I was 8 years old that time...and I was living with mom and dad. We live happily actually like the other family but then...one day my father came home in a drunk state, he came into my room and he said he wanna play a game with me...." Amber tears are threatening to fall from her eyes."...he started to undress me and then he undress himself too...that time as a kid i thought it was a game so i just let it be...he started to touch me and..." Amber are crying right now. V quickly hug Amber and she started to cry really hard on V's shoulder. He keep on her back telling her that he is sorry for making her to remember her awful past memories." I'm so sorry Am,i shoudn't have make you cry like this...I'm so sorry... I will promise to you that I'm going to protect you and I won't let anything to happen to you again.I promise." They stay in the position until Amber has calmed down from her crying and she fell asleep in V's arm. He brought Amber to her room and let her lay on her mattress.He gently brush off the hair that are on her eyes and landed a kiss on her forehead before he goes out from her room. V goes back to the living room and lay on the couch. Anger forming on his heart and he's gonna make sure to give that man what he deserved when he will meet him.