01:00 AM

01:00 AM

01:00 AM

 

He woke up, looking around the bed not feeling the heat that the other’s body irradiated. The covers were almost cold already. Aside from his body, the bed was empty. The bedroom was in the dark, not that one you can’t see three feet ahead of you, but one that you could see the door ahead of the bed. There was a light coming from the corridor, probably from the kitchen Jongin thought.

Slowly he got up, letting all his muscles relax with the movement. Adjusting his gray sweatpants he was now on his feet, messing his bed hair. The blonde locks were almost like a nestle, not minding it he started to make his way to their kitchen.

The apartment was not so big, had a small bedroom, a living room attached to the dining room, the kitchen was separated by a medium aisle. All the decoration were in shades of black and gray, but some things were in pastel tones, Jongin liked the idea. It made their house so comfy and inviting. Baekhyun one of their closest friend would say that the pastel colors showed how whipped Jongin was for the petite male that right now was standing at their small kitchen.

Jongin stood by the black counter, he looked at Kyungsoo doing something on the stove, probably he's making hot chocolate by the smell, wearing just Jongin's shirt, a big one that had some superhero printed on.  He looked so beautiful wearing Jongin's clothes, showing his milky white thighs, sometimes his collar would appear because the t-shirt was too large, Jongin could see his marks there, he liked to show the world that the petite male was not single, Kyungsoo would complain about it most of the times, but he’d let the taller do whatever he wanted.

 

“What are you doing?” Jongin said in a deep voice.

“Hello…” Kyungsoo said turning briefly to the taller with a little smile. “I didn’t want to wake you up, and I needed some chocolate…”

 

Jongin got close and hugged the petite male, letting his head fall on the other’s shoulder. His skin was so warm, the blonde could stay there for so long, they are the perfect match, their bodies would fit perfectly together.

 

His boyfriend had a soft skin, Jongin would complain every time they were almost going to sleep and Kyungsoo had to apply all his skin products. Not that it really bothered the tanned male, Kyungsoo was a beautiful human being and he applying all study to his face with such care and patience, got the younger turned up, what a sight.

 

“You had a nightmare?” He asked still hugging the other.

“Yeah… Could you get the mugs for me?”

 Jongin lets go of his boyfriend and went to get what he asked. Leaving it next to the stove but not really going far away from the petite male. His eyes went again to the profile of his boyfriend and oh man…

He was whipped as .

“Next time, wake me up,” Jongin said calmly.


Kyungsoo just smiled, stopped stirring the mixture in front of him to pour the hot liquid into the beautiful mugs they bought last summer when both of them went to visit an old city by the countryside of Seoul.

They stayed in silence, Kyungsoo gave the blue mug to Jongin who took it and also held the smaller hands leading them to the living room. The whole house was dark, aside from the kitchen light and the dim light coming from their bedroom, no other light was on. Sitting on the sofa, both stayed closed, holding their mugs and just enjoying each other company.

 

“You know, I had that dream again…” Kyungsoo said, looking down his mug.

Jongin didn’t say anything, he knew what his boyfriend was talking about, that dream has been following him for some time. Instead, he let the smaller one talk.

“I remember receiving a call, and my mom crying, my brother screaming, so horrible.” In a small voice, he started to draw up his nightmare. “The smell of the hospital and rushing pass a lot of doors just to get to the room, and a doctor says to me that my father passed away.”

 

Jongin put his mug on the table, taking his boyfriend in his arms.

“I still cannot believe he passed away…” Jongin could tell he was almost crying. How could he not? Even after two months, the wound stood open.

“I know love, I’m sorry for it,” Jongin said caressing the soft lock of his boyfriend. “We should keep going for him especially…”

They didn’t say anything for a moment, the mugs they were holding now are on the wood table in front of them.

 

The room got colder.

 

“I love you, Jongin.” Kyungsoo broke the silence not really at his boyfriend but hugging him more. The taller felt his heart race, even in moments like that his boyfriend could take his breath away.

“I love you too.” He replied, deep down he wanted to give everything to him, to take the pain away and leave in the past.

 

2:00 AM

 

The clock beeped

 

For now, they will stay like this, the hot chocolate long forgotten. That night they didn’t come back to bed, they stayed like that, just holding each other, Kyungsoo sleeping on the taller chest and Jongin just thinking, looking as the sun started to rise, the night giving it’s farewell and the day coming back to show them that right now it’s them against the world.

 

But that’s alright they had each other.