final

I'm No Good At Sports

"Sakura-san you have exceptional grades, but I can not let you graduate if you do not pass P.E." Sakura's sensei held out Sakura's report card.

"Sensei I try my best, is that not enough?" Sakura sat straighter in her seat, if that was even possible. 

"I know, you are a good student Sakura-san, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to get you a tutor." She moved around some files and pulled one out. "Ah do you know Matsui Jurina?" 

Know? The two knew each other since elementary, the girl was her rival. She always took the spot light by doing something cool so that the other girls at their school would fall for her. Not that Sakura truely hated her they were complete opposites. Sakura was an introvert while Jurina an extravert, Sakura was ranked number one in academics while Jurina ranked number one in atheletics, Sakura sung while Jurina danced. The two were total opposites for sure,they rarely talked, but they couldn't help but gain the name of rivals.

Sakura didn't know how long she was sitting inside of the office as her sensei came back from where ever she went. Sakura bowed and walked out of the sensei office only to be pushed against the wall by Jurina's fans who wanted to get a glimps of her. Jurina exited from the gym in her sports wear with sweat dripping from her hair and down her neck, which made Sakura unconsiously gulp.  

Jurina stopped next to Sakura and smirked. She leaned in as if she was about to kiss her. "Sensei told me I was your tutor," she whispered and gave a wink so only Sakura could hear and see. "Don't worry I'll go easy, I'll see you next week after school," Jurina blew a kiss and walked into the locker room. Sakura turned red as she continued to watch the girl stride of into the locker room. 

For the past week Sakura has been kept awake, not because of her studies but because of a certain athletic women. Jurina was know to be really aggressive on the court, basketball, volleyball, badminton, track, even wrestling. You name it Jurina was good at. All of her opponets are scared of her, forget opponents some of her teamates are scared of her. Sakura held a basketball in hand trying to make a goal, or whatever it was. 

"I didn't know athletic shorts look good on you," Jurina leaned against the wall with her hands hidden in her pocket. The ball Sakura just threw rebounded and hit her in the head just in time when she turned towards the other girl.

"Itai," Sakura held her hand. 

"Daijobu?" Jurina sprinted towards the fallen Sakura. 

"Yeah, I'm just no good at sports."

"You're good at making me love you," Jurina smiled. 

"Eh-" Jurina interuppted Sakura with a kiss. Of course, Sakura tried to push the athlete away but failed as the taller was stronger. Jurina's arms wrapped around the younger, pulling her closer. The cherry blossom stopped fighting and blossomed further into the kiss. After some time, Jurina released Sakura's lips with a string of salvia still attached. 

"I love you, I have since we first got seated next to each other in elementary. I hated that we are labeled as rivals cause we didn't talk anymore," Sakura blushed and hid her face in Jurina's shoulder. "I'm guessing you feel the same way too," Jurina smiled. "I at least know how to make your heartrate increase without having to teach you anything, but I have to keep your heartrate up for 20 minutes." Jurina leaned towards Sakura whom reclined backwards to avoid the kiss. Resulting with the older on top of the younger. 

Sakura pushed Jurina off her sitting up holding her chest. Jurina sat up, smiled and kissed Sakura on the cheek. "C'mon," Jurina pulled Sakura up. "I am your tutor for sports, but if you want me in something else we can do that later," Jurina smirked and gasped when Sakura threw a basketball at Jurina. 

The two ended up chasing each other like cats and dogs. We all know what happens to the poor cherry blossom when she gets caught.