Drops

Drops of Reality

SinB POV

10:00pm

It was late at night, Umji and I just got home after filming with Moonbin and Sanha, it was fun, he's an old friend of mine and we always have a great time together, I was really tired but thinking about seeing Yerin's smile keep me awake and excited, Yuju opened the door and everyone was having dinner, everyone but her, my Yerin...

-Sowonnie, where's Yerin unnie?- I asked trying not to sound anxious.

-yah! is good to see you too Sinb- She answered- Yerin went to sleep after watching the episode, come, she prepared dinner for us and asked me to make sure you wouldn't go to bed without having it.

SinB- But... why she went to sleep so early?? she promised watching Harry Potter movie with me after the filming...

Sowon- Maybe she couldn't stand thinking about watching another boring potter movie hahahaha

SinB. Shut up! she loves it ¬¬ Is not our fault you have a bad taste in almost everything you like...

Eunha. Excuse me? - She said with a threatenig tone in her voice.

SinB. that's why I said ALMOST hehehehe

Sowon. YAH! Enough talking, eat your dinner and go to bed...

I ate silently, it was unusal that Yerin slept before I came home, usually she waits for me and we cuddle and watch movies or spent time talking past midnight... I went to our room trying not to make any sound that could wake her up, the lampside bed and that's when I noticed, she wasn't there...

12:00am

Umji entered the room.

U. Yerin Unnie stayed with sowon... I hope it's ok if I stay here tonight unnie-

S. It's ok yewon-ah... I mean is your room... I'm just worried, do you think Yerin is sick?

U. Uh... I don't think so, but I mean maybe she's... you know maybe It wasn't easy for her to see a lot of people shipping you with him...- she said in a whisper...

S. what you mean??

U. Well.. maybe she is a little bit jealous? you know she's not like that but...

S. Jealous? for moonbin?

U. I didn't mean jealous like she thinks you're cheating, but she's really sensitive when it comes about all the "sinB hetero ships" 

S. Ahh.. you're right but aghhh is not my fault!

U. I'm sure she knows and I'm sure she's not angry but times like these.. recall her about the real life and you know... how hard is to have a relationship like... you both have...

S. Sigh! I know... she gets really worried about this stuff... I hope we can talk tomorrow...

U. I'm sure is just a moment and she'll be fine, bright and chatty in the morning, good night unnie..

S. Good night Yewon..

1:30am

I couldn't sleep, I tried everything but I was really concerned about her, normally I'm the jealous one, not like a crazy jealous person but you know Yerin she's always teasing and being clingy wiht her other female friends, I've never gone crazy but I act a little cold and stay quiet until she makes me smile and say I'm her only Hwang, I'm weak for her and she knows it, also she knows how to make me laugh no matter the situation I can't get mad at her more than 5 minutes... It was useless I couldn't sleep... I checked my cellphone and started typing...

Yennie.

"I miss you tonight, I can't stop thinking about you, I guess you won't read this til morning so... good morning and please remember I love you.."

Sent.

I was about to left the phone and start counting 10000 sheeps againg when I heard the ringtone...

From Yennie.

I miss you too... meet you in the living room in 5?

Sinb.

Sure! see you in 5!

My heart accelerated and I tried at least to fix my hair... trying not to make a sound I walked trough the room once outside I get to the living and waited for her...

I was thinking maybe she fell asleep again when I heard steps... my heart accelerated and when turned to the stairs... there she was, how was it possible for anyone to be that gorgeous even at 2 o'clock? She smiled, came next to me and gave me a big hugh

Y. I'm sorry Eunbi, You know I get really sensitive and I didn't want you to see me like that..

S. I was worried you silly, you don't have to get sensitive about any of these, people can say whatever they want at the end, you own my entire heart and that's all that matters for us ok ?

Y. I know is just... ah sometimes I wish I could shout out loud about us and show everyone how much I love you and..

S. Hahahaha but if you do this you'll lose all those other idols and fangirls who want you

Y. hahaha shut up, you left clear that I'm yours after the Sana episode, remember? It's all over youtube If you want to watch it again hahahahaha

S. We promised we'll never talk about it again- I said embarrased, after all I forgot about the cameras when I saw another girl putting her arms around MY GIRLFRIEND

Y. I know... but it was so sweet, at least for me, because I'm pretty sure Sana's still scared of you..

S. I apologized -.- 

Y. I'm kidding Eunbi.. and you know I could hugh every girl in the world and no one could compare to you..

S. I'm pretty sure you could hugh every girl in this world ¬¬`

Y. That's not what I meant! I just... I mean.. oh c'mon!!

I started to laugh and she got close to me and put her hand in my mouth I stopped breathlessly and we stayed like that cuddling in the sofa, talking about life, future and then we stayed silent, not in an awkward silence but in a peaceful moment, she kept caressing my hand, I put my head on her shoulder, it was a perfect moment...

S. Yerin-ah...

Y. Yes...? It's everything ok?

S. I... sometimes you get really worried about our future and I know it happens specially when you see the hype people make when we get close to male idols, I know is not their fault, they like to ship everyone, I understand you wish things were easier for us, but when you feel like this please remember this moment, and trust me, above all the people I've chosen you and you've chosen me and our hearts belong together, you don't need to worry that much, I'm convinced things will get better and we have the members support, we'll get through this and everything that comes in the future ok ? Just remember that I love you with my entire heart Jung Yerin...

She remained silent, thinking god knows why, she looked into my eyes, slowly getting close to my face, she stopped with our lips almost touching, put her arms around my hips...

Y. I love you too and you own my heart Hwang Eunbi...

We kissed and stayed cuddling in the sofa til 5am, we had just two hours left to sleep but it was totally worth it...don't you think?

THE END.