The Girl Next Door

The Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

Living in the foreign country alone for a long time because of studying is not really easy for me.. being Independent and living alone in around the strangers..it is not that you are not having a friend here.. it is just everyone is busy with their life.. work.. study.. hobbies and take care of their family..
It will be fun if you have someone with you.. but I don't have..
I just have someone who I adore so much.
The girl who live next door..

I live in the condominium at Seoul.. alone.. since I moved from Japan to continue my study here.. it has been a year.. and I still haven't get to be friends with anyone.. well it is hard to make friend here.. I don't know why maybe it is just me who are so hard to make friend cause I am afraid to approach people first.
But I really want to approach that girl.. the girl who live next door to my condo.. even she looks so cold but since the first time I met her.. she makes me curious about her..

I was walking towards the lift as I stay at 7th floor.. I pushed the button that I have to go to find something to eat as I can't cook for myself.. soon the door opened I wanted to enter the lift but.. I saw that girl who is struggling with a big box on her hand that looks very heavy..
"Ugh..umm excuse me" she get out from the lift as I hold the door.
"Umm wait.. I will help you" I said as I sneak the box from her and lift it while that girl is insisting me to help her.
"Ohh.. noo.. I can do that.. I am okay" she said as shd try to take the box from me but I walk away and faster.
"Is it here? Your room?" I run to her room as she rushly opened up her room and let me in..

"Umm.. you don't have to do this.. Thank you so much" she said as I put down the box.
"Ahh yeah.. it is okay.. we are neighbour tho" I said as she looks confused.
"Oh really? I rarely saw you" she said.
"Umm yeah... I always stay inside so.." I said.
"Oh.. umm my name is Mina.. nice to know you" she offered the hand shake as I rubbed my hand to my jeans as I think I am sweating.
"I am Hirai...Momo.. I live there the 201 room" I said as she smile..
God.. she smile.. what an angel just I see.. she is so damn beautifull.. I thought she was cold..but not really.

"Umm so, sorry for making you to take this things.. I thought you are going somewhere" she said.
"Um yeah I am.." I said as I walk backward to the door..
"I am going to buy something to eat" I continue as she followed me towards the door.
"Hey, umm Momo I will cook for you.. that is for helping me" she said.. ohh she invite me for eating with her.. am I in a dream.
"Umm but.. umm.. no it is okay.. I am okay..th...thank you for the offer but I have to go" I struggled as I feel my hand and my body is trembling..
Why I was so nervous ... I just rejected her.. gosh.. stupid.
"Okay.. umm thank you Momo.. I will treat you something later.. see you" she said as I wave at her and rushly run to the lift..
I pushed the button again as I jump around..

Damnnn.. I talked to her.. I helped her.. gosh I got her name.. Mina... what a lucky day.. she even smile at me.. damn it I can't erase her face from my mind.. her voice.. her smile and her charm.. I am so lucky to have an angel who live next door..
Soon the lift door openes I stopped jumpping aroound as someone comes out from the lift..
"What's wrong, Momo? Why you are so excited" Tzuyu, the girl whose room is across mine and Mina asked.
"Umm no.. nothing" I said as I wave at her and she smile at me then I go down and find something to eat..

Next week

It has been a few days that I didn't see Mina around.. and what to do I feel like I misa to see her.. I walk out from my room as I wander around the hallway like a stupid hoping that Mina comes out so I can see her.. yeah this is stupid.. but I just want to see her or maybe get a chance to talk to her again..
Suddenly I hear the door click from Mina's room as I run to the lift.. I don't want to look like dumb who is waiting to meet the angel..
Just pretending that I will go somewhere too.
"No, Mom It is okay... I can find a side job.. you don't need to send the money again" she is on the phone call with her mom as I overheard the conversation..
"Ohh.. Hi.. Momo.. mom.. call you later" she hung up as she waves at me.

"Hi.. Mina" I struggle like a dumb as she is looking at the lift.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Umm.. aaaa.. I am going to have a lunch" I said like a stupid.
"Ohh.. then let's have it together.. do you mind if I go with you?" She asked.. seriously? She want to have lunch with me.. .
"Ummm yeah of course.. it will be great.." I awkwardly said..
"Okay.. what we are going to eat?" She asked as we enter the lift..
"Umm Jokbal?" I blurred out..
"You must be like it so much" she said.
"Eh??how do you know it?" I said
"Yeah cause I always see you at the Jokbal restaurant at the corner of the street" she said.
"Ohh.. really.. hahah.. yeah.. Jokbal is my favourite food here" I said.
"Yeah I can see that.. you are from Japan too right" she asked.
"Eh? You know?" I asked.
"Yeah it is obvious your name is Hirai Momo.. and I am from Japan too.. Myoui Mina" she smile shyly at me as she has her pinky colored cheeks blushing..
God.. help me.. I think I will have a nose bleed..

"Ohh..umm so we are from Japan.. hahahaha" I giggled awkwardly as she smiled at me again while we walk out from the building and take a walk to the Jokbal restautant..
"Umm.. hey.. before going there I wanted to show you something" Mina said as she linked her arm to mine and pulled me to the other way..
"Where are we going?" I asked her while she is pulling me to a place that seems so crowded with.. dogsss..
"Oh my God.. this is cute" I shouted as soon as I enter the place.. that is something like dogs cafe.. I really like to play with dogs.. they are cute..
"I know you like dogs" Mina said as I look at her confused.. how can she knows that?
"How do you know that?" I asked.
"Umm.. because I ever saw you play with the dogs excitedly.." she said.

What? She is being a stalker to me or something?.
"I have one in Japan" I said as I play with the dogs while she is smiling and looking at the excited me.
"I can see that.." Mina said as she squad down beside me and look at me..
"See what?" I asked.
"You have raise a dog or puppy..I can see your love to them" she said as I take a glance at her..
"Oh.. really? That make me embarassed" I said as she giggled.
We played with the dogs and puppies for an hour then get distrub by the sound of my growling stomach that make me totally red infront of the girl who looks at me and let out her cute giggles..
"Let's go for lunch, Momo.. seems like it is growling" she said as she point my tummy with her cute expression..
"Okay.. hahahaha" I lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter