fin

Motherhood

Author's Words:

Words or sentences in italics are thoughts inside the character's head. And yh. Thats all. Follow my twitter? I guess? @tofuismine1

 

*knock knock* 

*Door opens*

Dahyun carefully walks to Mina's bed,trying to not disturb her nap. She closes the door and then just looks at Mina. 

Should I tell? I don't know what will happen though...ugh I'll tell next time...

Dahyun just looks at Mina and sighs. She doesn't want to disturb her nap anyways. They did have a tiring schedule. She slowly walks to the door,just as when the members in the living starts screaming (they were watching a horror movie). Dahyun looks back to see if Mina woke up. She still looks like she's sleeping. She sighs and by the time she closes the door,Mina wakes up.  She sits up and sees Dahyun at the door entrance.

"Dahyun? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the others?" 

Dahyun just stood there,looking and feeling really nervous. She didn't know what to do. But realised this was probably the perfect time to tell. 

"Um I was going to tell you something but I didn't want to disturb you..."

Mina just laughs.

"Dahyun,you can trust me! I'll won't tell anyone but you don't need to tell if you didn't want to."

Dahyun soften at the sight of Mina laughing. A pure sight indeed.

"Well,I decided to tell you anyways since you are awake."

Dahyun closes the door and skips to Mina's bed. She sits beside her and they both decided to lie down.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?"

"Well. Um."

Dahyun blushes and Mina looks confused but inside her heart,deep down,she is really nervous. Dahyun, a fellow friend of her,her crush, is lying down next to her,on her bed, and is breathing in the same air as her. She stops thinking when she feels that Dahyun has taken a deep breath.

"I uh." 

Dahyun trembles slightly and just spills it all.

"ilikesomeonefromthejlinememberbutifeelliketheydontlikeme"

Dahyun just hides herself under Mina's cover.She peeks out waiting for Mina's reply.

Oh. Wait. SHE LIKES SOMEONE?? FROM OUR GROUP? JLINE? WHO? Okay I better calm down. But I hole its me. I don't really have much confidence. Ugh. For now let's just see.

Dahyun feels nervous and she hasn't hear a reply yet.

"Ugh I knew you were going to react like this. Maybe if I just forget..."

"No-no! I mean, I'm really...I don't know how to explain. But I'm definitely not disgusted or mad. I'm just proud and kinda amazed?"

"You aren't mad? Are you sure?"

"Yes Dahyun,I'm proud you can tell me"

Mina smiles and cuddles with Dahyun. Dahyun sighs in relief and cuddles back.

"Do you mind if I ask who?"

"Well umm. Maybe I tell you when I feel like it."

Mina is feeling strange,she

is jealous and happy because 

Number One - Dahyun could like her and Mina would be glad in the heck of the world that she doesn't have one sided love

Number Two - It could be someone else and Mina would just be jealous and really sad she couldn't confess.

Oh well. Life isn't easy anyways.

"I understand Dahyun. Don't worry I'll keep this secret safe" 

Mina winks to her. Dahyun giggles and thanks Mina. Then she goes off and says bye to join her fellow group members for the movie. 

*sigh*

Mina just lets out this huge sigh she didn't even know she was holding in and hugs her pillow. Maybe if she had a bit more time then she would know who Dahyun likes. Mina just thinks who Dahyun could like. The big possibility was Momo since Sana often would cuddle with Tzuyu and complained how she wouldn't get love from her. Momo and Dahyun would cuddle everyday and god knows how many times those two have been in their own world for. Mina has no chances sadly since she was just a trusty friend to Dahyun and often feels like Dahyun just wants them to be friends. 

*sighs again*

Life is truly hard.

 

-Few weeks later-

 

"Minaaaaa!!!"

Dahyun runs to Mina and interrupts her as she was playing Fortnite. Mina sadly came 2nd place due to Dahyun.

"Dahyunnie~, you made me lose"

Mina whines as she sighs. After a few weeks of being detective,she knew who Dahyun likes.Of course. She likes Momo. It was pretty easy. All she had to see was the eyes. The determined eyes that clearly states

Oh love,will you please be my girlfriend.

God. Mina almost puked in her mind just thinking of those sickly disgusting and horrifying love eyes. Mina still felt sad. She knew she had no chance but at least she was helping two of her friends out. Yes two. Momo told her a few days ago that she likes Dahyun. Of course, having to hide her feelings and putting friendship first,she hugged Momo and supported her. 

"Mina? Are you okay? You seem to be dozing off a lot nowadays?"

Dahyun interrupts her thinking. 

"Ah I'm just tired from all the work. Don't worry."

Dahyun smiles and so does Mina. The others were ,weirdly enough, watching a horror movie. Weirdly enough yes. 

"So,what do you need my friend? A piece of love advice?"

Mina laughs but stops when she sees Dahyun fidgeting.

Oh. So confession time eh? Great.

"Oh. Yeah. I was going to tell you that."

Dahyun leans to Mina's ear to whisper,

"I decided to confess to Momo in a few minutes."

Dahyun straightens her back and coughs. Her cheeks are stained with pink. Mina for a second had a disappointed face but then quickly changed it to a really happy face. She knew Dahyun was going to ask out Momo one day and they both would be together. She had no chance in the beginning. Dahyun,thankfully, didn't see the disappointed face. She thanked Mina and hugged her. Mina awkwardly hugged her back and cried a bit. Dahyun didn't notice.Mina quickly rubbed them off when Dahyun let go. 

"I'm really proud of you Dahyun. I wish you succeed. And knowing Momo,she probably likes you back as well."

Mina smiles. 

"Thanks unnie!"

Dahyun hops back into the living room and Mina quietly cries. She wishes she never liked Dahyun. She wishes she liked someone else instead. But no. Fate has decided to do this. Oh well. Life is truly hard. Mina slowly falls to sleep and hugs her blanket tightly.

 

-Next morning-

 

All the of the members are standing in the living room. Mina guesses what will happen

Momo definitely accepted and they both will probably tell the entire group they are dating.

Mina stares and Dahyun and mouths

"You two dating and gonna tell everyone?"

Dahyun nodded and smiles. 

*sigh* 

I knew it. I should create a twice prediction account on twitter. 

Dahyun steps forward with Momo while holding her hand.

"Well. Um. Me and Momo decided to tell you."

She looks at Momo then back at the members. 

"We are dating."

Dahyun closes her eyes while Momo hugs her.

"WOOHOO I KNEW IT!!" 

screams out Chaeyoung and Sana. Everyone had a positive reaction. Mina cried and just letted it all out,everyone except Jihyo thought she was crying because she was happy. Mina just quietly walked to her room as Dahyun and Momo were bombarded with questions.They had a small group before Mina went. 

*Door opens*

Mina just walks to her bed and cries. Being a great mother she is,Jihyo stealthily goes to Mina and hugs her. Telling her everything will be alright. Mina hugs her and sleeps after all the crying.

 

Motherhood is really tiring.