Chap 1 : disobeying

Ticket to no where
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Especially him .. don't dare to be around that guy , are we clear ? " 

" Yes , father " 


The young woman whispered obediently as her leather hand caressed the snow white kitten that she held between her arms . 

The sky was clear by the time they left the broad boulevards to turn onto the narrower streets of the city , orbs shifted to the slang , rosé noticed that it really held that name .. " Seoul city " 

 she was not dreaming and it was happening , but was it reality? For her that word was just a lovely place to be .

It's never awful to close a chapter in your life , which means you are ready to take a step foreword and open a new one , but they say you need courage to do so , and that's what she required .

It could take days , months , sometimes years , or maybe just a short while 

What's keeping a blooming female like her away from having it ? It's getting used to her situation . 

she knows well , that getting used was the main point , the key to survive and build a new comfort zone , to say " that's my life and I accept it as it is " but she miserably couldn't reach such a stage .

everytime she stabilised her roots , life obliged her to move away and get into a new circle , with new faces , New rules , New deprivations .

 she keeps moving on from a circle to another continuously and without a sound , looking around for something that she can't find .

'' All we need is freedom '' 

And as the girl was lost in her crumbled thoughts , her body squirmed at the sudden bounce when the car parked , to only realise that they finally arrived to my her new ... " circle "


but in reality that was the house where she was supposed to continue living her life in , hopefully .


She stepped out the car to follow the older man who was leading her to the entrance , holding her chest in discomfort as she walked into the empty area alone , the meowing of her cat only echoed in the air , no breath , no sign of life , no "family" warmth in there .


 it felt odd , monotonous and nostalgic , even if it was chic and expensively made , she couldn't help but feel awkward walking through the halls , her feet stomping on the marble floor filled up her ears , and she thought " is it lonely .. or I'm I alone ? " .


her fingertips brushed against the white walls as her feet led her up stairs to her room , just like her lovely father ordered her to earlier : " stay there until we're over "

her tears filled up her two eyes like clear crystals as the memories defiled behind her mind , inhaling a silent breath as she heavily took every step forward .

She kept the burning lump inside for the whole trip ,and yet all of her attempts to hold her tears back and silent  failed , it was the kind of desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope .

" it's fine "

That saccharine voice echoed inside her head again , but never near to comfort her .

the steady streams of tears were rolling down her porcelain cheeks , no one heard her tears hitting the ground , no one heard her words because fear was surrounding her heart 


She had no choice but swallow the storm of her chest and wipe away the words of her heart , faking a smile on her features as she opened the door , wanting to keep that candle of her hope alive , wanting it so stay lit , wanting it to keep feeding her soul :


" everything is fine , everything is going to be alright " 


Rosé murmured to herself softly before letting her pet go and walked around the room ... her room .


___

 

It was already more than an hour since the two arrived , and Junhoe was already losing patience with the old man ordering him around


 unpacking the belongings , lifting up with him the furnitures to put everything on place and fill up that luxury house again , it was never an easy task, especially with Mr Park .


But the black haired man had to close an eye on that frustrating behaviour and do it for the sake omoney , to earn some bills and be sure that he had enough , at least to live for the next few weeks .

" get this inside , and wait for me to come back "

The man in his fifteens ordered  and the younger one had nothing else to do but execute the instruction. 

his strong arms carried the big box from the car and walked with it to the house , he struggled to keep it on balance at first , but then managed to move straight with it , but complaint was heavier than the belonging itself .

" you brought rocks with you or what ? " 


He mumbled some words that surely him only could hear , and once inside , he dropped the carton on the floor as he layed his back against the cold wall to fill up his lungs with the delicious oxygen that he missed inhaling comfortably , still having his eyes glued on that untapped box.


The tick and tocks of the clock rang into his ears , Junhoe glanced at it to notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter