The boy with white hair

Not your ordinary group of students

YOUR POV

"Ugh finally done with another day of school". Today was just like a regular day of school with boring classes and trying to keep my powers hidden. Powers? Yes, powers. I don't know when or how I got them but one day they just appeared and luckily my parent's accepted me as their daughter  still and didn't see me as a monster. The power that is nature manilpuation which basically means that I can manipulate the plants around me and anything else part of nature, cool right? I think its a really cool power but sometimes I wish I didn't have it. My school has a lot of nature around it and sometimes I can't control my powers so flowers start blooming, trees start growing, things like that happen and sometimes there is too much of a growth that people think it's suspicious. Anyways, thats enough talking from me I better start getting home now. 

NARRATOR POV

You were walking down the sidewalk like you always do when suddenly it starts to get cold, not like a regular cold, but cold where you can feel the temperature drop a few degrees. You look around and only see a boy in the distance with white hair standing across the street from you under a lamp post. You thought it was strange when the temperature dropped when he was around you since it never happened before but didn't think much of it. You just shrugged your shoulders and kept on walking until you got home. You did your homework, ate dinner, and got ready for bed. You soon ended up falling asleep and drifted into dreamland but still thinking of that white haired boy who appeared in your dreams. Who is he? Why did it suddenly get cold when he was around? 

XIUMIN POV

I was walking home like normal unti my powers started to act up again "ugh not again" I thought and looked up to see a girl with brown hair looking up at me. "I hope she doesn't think its suspicious that it suddenly got cold". I act as if nothing happened and just stood there waiting to see her reaction to the drop in weather. I can tell she is thinking about it but I soon see her shrug it off and keep on walking. "That was close" I thought, I then started to keep on walking until I got home. I hope my powers start getting under control again I hate it when they start acting up and suddenly gets cold. Once I got home I talked to my friends about what happened but they told me to try and control my powers. They just don't understand, no matter how hard I try I just can't control them. I soon got ready for bed and headed off to dreamland hoping that girl doesn't think anything suspicious of me. 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys, thank you for taking the time to read my story! I will try to make more chapters soon since I am making two stories at once and will try to update one chapter every day. School starts soon but I will still try and put in some time and effort into making chapters for the stories I am making. Thank you once again and I hope we can all be friends and that I can make stories andchapters that you guys enjoy reading.