chapter 1

Not so perfect afterall

After the confession everyone turned to their respective classes,and so is sungmin, once she entered her classroom her classmates are all looking at her some all smiles with admiration some with mischevous grin on their faces he sat on her seat and kibum followed and seated next to her, sungmin was day dreaming when kibum poked her side with his pen,"pssstt! hey sungmin(he whispers)" sungmin rolled her eye and ignored kibum "yaahh! i'm sorry i teased you earlier" still being ignored "pssssstttt!yaahhh!lee sungmin! "    this time a little bit louder that the teacher stopped writing and turned to look at kibum and sungmin "ms lee! mr kim! please stop talking" sungmin gritted her teeth and meanacingly looked at kibum. After their class sungmin was unlocking her locker when she came face to face with a single rose,she took the rose then smelled it, she smiled unconsiously for she knows it's from her bestfriend kibum, he always gives him 1 red rose when he managed to piss her off and to be followed by treating her all the icecream she wants," i'm sorry for teasing ok?" she heard someone say behind her back "kim kibum you always know how to piss me off,you know i don't like it when boys are confessing at me (she pouted then kibum flashed his killer smile and patted her head)" 

"you know,(kibum said while pinching her cheek) i can't blame them, your beautiful,talented almost perfect if you ask me that's why almost all guys here in school goes crazy over you" sungmin blushed "some kind of friend you are! (she lightly punched kibums arm) what do you mean almost perfect??i'm perfect! but i just don't like boys that tell me they want to be my boyfriend just right after they see my face or getting to know me after a few days,(sungmin pouted again) why can't they be just like you?" kibum scoffed " what do you mean?! ofcourse they can't be like me i'm one of a kind!(boasted kibum)" now on their way to the cafeteria "i mean be like you,loyal to your besfriend and not a flirt" 

"you mean be like me? because i don't flirt with you?! oh common sungmin i've known you since fourth grade and i've been your bestfriend for years that i know all of your flaws and disgusting habbits that would turn all of your admirers off and think that your not soo perfect after all(kibum said while laughing), and besides your more like a sister to me,or brother cos you hit like a boy hahahaha"

sungmin pinched his side but laughed anyway,he's just thankful that atleast she have kibum as a bestfriend quality always beats quantity she thought

after lunch on their way to class she saw nickhun with a boquet of pretty sunflower on hand and a big teady bear on his right, struggling to walk when he caught sight of sungmin he sprinted to catch up with her not noticing kibum is walking with her "sungmiiiiin" called nickhun, sungmin panicked and hide behind kibum,she saw the disappointed look at nickhun and he dropped the bouguet and teady bear " so,kibum beat me to you huh?" nickhun said while eyeing sungmin then the piece of rose in her hand(she didn't noticed that she was still holding the rose until then)then to kibum,kibum brows furrows "so now you two are dating?tsk, just when i though that maybe kibum too slow or just plain stupid to admire beauty-" 

 

"What are you talking abo-'" kibum didn't get to finished when sungmin put her hand on kibums mouth "yes!nickhun i'm sorry i like kibum a long time ago! when he confessed to me yesterday i gladly accepted him!" kibums eyes widden