1/1

Marry U

Kyuhyun smiled upon seeing the whole concert arena filled with fans raising their banners and their Sapphire blue lightsticks. They're currently having their "Super Show 9" concert in Seoul, and Kyuhyun admits he missed all of these. First and foremost, he missed singing with the Super Junior members in front of their fans. Yes, he had sung a few times during his military training, but that's a completely different thing for him. In the army camp, he was singing army songs with his fellow trainees in front of other military officials. They all had to be serious while singing, to make the impression that they're already military men by heart. While in their Super Show concerts, he can truly be himself while singing, just joking and playing with the other members. 


His train of thought was disturbed as he heard the sudden loud screaming of the fans. They're singing "Marry U" at the moment, so Kyuhyun had thought maybe the other members are doing the usual fanservice acts and that explains why the fans are going wild. He turned his head to look at the stage, and what he saw had truly made his jaw dropped in shock. 


The screen was playing a video showing his and Sungmin's private photos together. From their first date, anniversaries, secret trips, even their simple cuddling sessions, each and every special moments of them as a couple were there. Kyuhyun could already feel his tears trickling down his face upon watching the video. Their precious memories seemed to flashback on his mind and he can't help but feel emotional after all the ups and downs that their relationship have been through.


The fans were screaming loudly again and Kyuhyun turned his head towards the audience to see what's the commotion all about. He gasped in surprise when he saw that the fans had formed the words "Will you marry me"  through their lightsticks. 


Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do)

Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)

Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)

nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)


Sungmin came walking towards him, while singing his part in the song. The sweet smile and sparkling eyes reserved only for his lover were evident on his face. Kyuhyun was a sobbing mess, already having an idea of what these were all about. His suspicion was confirmed when Sungmin got down on one knee and opened a box containing a simple engagement ring. 


"I know that I haven't been the perfect boyfriend, I've hurt you a lot and made the wrong decisions in the past. And I wanted to thank you for still accepting me back, for not giving up on me, on us. I may not be deserving of all of your love, but I love you so much, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me, Kyuhyun?", Sungmin asked, kissing Kyuhyun's hand. 


"Yes, of course I will marry you, I love you so much", Kyuhyun replied with tears of happiness on his eyes. Sungmin beamed lovingly at his now fiance, slipping the band on Kyuhyun's ring finger. He got up and kissed Kyuhyun on the lips. "Thank you so much, Kyu. I love you so much, I promise I'll do my best to be a perfect husband to you", Sungmin whispered, while hugging Kyuhyun tightly on his arms. He was just feeling so grateful that Kyuhyun said yes to him, despite of all that he had done. "You know I'll still love you even if you'll not be a perfect husband, just you being my husband is enough", Kyuhyun replied, hiding his blushing face on the crook of Sungmin's neck. 


All the members and the rest of the fans were emotional as well, feeling happy that finally Sungmin and Kyuhyun were back at each other's arms. And now they're all sure nothing and no one could tear the couple apart. Because Sungmin and Kyuhyun were meant to be together, forever.